With the new Clan Capital and the new game mode, there are new maps that require layouts as well. With all the different parts of the Clan Capital and levels there are I have experimented a lot to come up with this guide here to help you choose the right one for your Clan Capital.
In this guide you will find them grouped by section and level so you can choose the correct one – please mind, as of now there are no copy base links available for Clan Capital maps so you need to copy them manually! I hope Supercell will change that soon but right now this is the only way to do it.
Update: some layouts tweaked and new Level 10 Capital Peak and Level 5 disctrict updates!
Also, check out my new base designs for Town Hall 15, Town Hall 14, Town Hall 13, Town Hall 12, Town Hall 11, Town Hall 10 and Town Hall 9 – they also got freshly updated + the new BB2.0 bases for Builder Base 10, Builder Base 9, Builder Base 8, Builder Base 7 & Builder Base 6.
Best Clan Capital Peak Layouts (Ordered By District & Level)
Please use the search to find the Level or district:
- Level 1 (Capital Peak)Right at the start you don't have many options to arrange the buildings in the Capital Peak, so the best option is to use the walls on defenses around the Capital Hall and spread around the other buildings.
- Level 2 (Capital Peak)With more options you should now start gathering the buildings around the core to slow down attacking troops and keep the defenses protected by the walls, this gives the maximum protection in most scenarios tested so far.
- Level 3 (Capital Peak)At Capital Peak Level 3, you have the option to finally build some more complex compartments with the walls and get your defenses into more strategic spots. The best approach right now is using the walls to form bigger compartments and put the defenses there and use the other buildings around as perimeter structures to keep the troops away from your defenses as long as possible.
- Level 4 (Capital Peak)I found that creating these even-spaced compartments for the defenses worked the best and you can have a second line of walls for approaching troops with the perimeter structure as you would use it in Capital Peak Level 3 setups.
- Level 5 (Capital Peak)With the additional elements you can now start transforming into a real ring base and split the compartments for better defensive power.
- Level 6 (Capital Peak)Latest meta has shown that starting Level 6, Capital Peak performs better when you align everything in the upper corner and build layers of walls in front of it. This strategy continues with higher Capital Pea levels.
- Level 7 (Capital Peak)The layout is the logical evolution of the Capital Peak Level 6, fitting the new structures - placing it in the corner is just the most effective way to defend these days.
- Level 8 (Capital Peak)The layout is the logical evolution of the Capital Peak Level 7, fitting the new structures - placing it in the corner is just the most effective way to defend these days.
- Level 9 (Capital Peak)Here is a new Level 9 Capital Peak base to use that I just designed
- Level 10 (Capital Peak)I just updated Level 10 with a fresh design and I'm sure you want to check it out - for better image please click the link below
- Level 1 (Barbarian Camp)Don't get overly complicated here and use the walls to block the pathways and the defenses behind it. I mean, there's not many options you have for Barbarian Camp Level 1 setups so this is the one that makes the best out of it right now.
- Level 2 (Barbarian Camp)At Barbarian Camp Level 2 you can start getting more creative but your main objective should be blocking the pathways as effectively as possible as those are the bottlenecks the attacker needs to go through and you want to prevent that as long as possible.
- Level 3 (Barbarian Camp)
- Level 4 (Barbarian Camp)Recent tests have shown that it's better to move everything towards the lake and in the corner instead of spreading it around as you might have seen it in older versions I had here.
- Level 5 (Barbarian Camp)I just redesigned the new Level 5 Barbarian Camp district with the fresh meta defense techniques
- Level 1 (Wizard Valley)In my opinion, the 1st level of Wizard Valley is all about creating an island and blocking the access paths, with the large 9 o'clock section being the most difficult one. Double-wall setup here is the best approach as this will also be the section where the attacks will come in first.
- Level 2 (Wizard Valley)As you can see, with the additional structures you're now able to close the bridge entry point at 2 o'clock way better and add more inner layers inside the island that will slow down attacking troops a lot better. I updated the layout with some more inner sections that make it defend a lot more reliable.
- Level 3 (Wizard Valley)Not the biggest changes are needed compared to Level 3, only the sections should get strengthened with the additional options you have. I updated the design with some minor compartments to strengthen the total performance compared to the previous version.
- Level 4 (Wizard Valley)With this new maze-style layout I have build and tested a very successful defense for the Wizard Valley district here.
- Level 5 (Wizard Valley)I just redesigned the new level 5 Wizard Valley with the new meta techniques so make sure to check it out!
- Level 1 (Balloon Lagoon)Your primary objective at the 1st level of Balloon Lagoon is to strategically close the area and split it into compartments as effectively as possible and I believe this layout does the best with the structures available.
- Level 2 (Balloon Lagoon)At level 2 of Balloon Lagoon you can start switching your defensive technique and instead of breaking the area into compartments rather create a very tough corner area that is hard to crack and spread the rest of the buildings around - results have shown this makes it a lot better to defend.
- Level 3 (Balloon Lagoon)You might have seen this layout a lot, and it's (hands down) the most efficient one for Balloon Lagoon Level 3. Simply ramp up everything in the corner with intersections and attacks need to go through all the layers, which is not a lot fo fun.
- Level 4 (Balloon Lagoon)This is a brand-new corner design for Balloon Lagoon level 4 that I just finished and that has some amazing defensive surprises for attackers.
- Level 5 (Balloon Lagoon)Here is the freshly re-designed Balloon Lagoon that will work extremely well against the current attacking meta.
- Level 1 (Builders Workshop)The initial options you have at the Builder's Workshop aren't that many, so here's what I think makes most sense once you onlock it.
- Level 2 (Builders Workshop)From here you can take it further by extending the compartments more and block more crucial paths.
- Level 3 (Builders Workshop)
- Level 4 (Builders Workshop)I freshly designed this wall-style Level 4 Builder's Workshop layout with some powerful new features that will help you keep attackers out.
- Level 5 (Builders Workshop)Check out my latest new layout for Builder's Workshop with great new defensive features
- Level 1 (Dragon Cliffs)Not too many options upon the start so spread everything to gain advantage.
- Level 2 (Dragon Cliffs)You still use the same basic technique at Dragon Cliff Level 2, you spread as much as possible to prevent that splash gains extra value and also benefit from the time in between. There's no use in starting to make fancy setups, this will work best so far.
- Level 3 (Dragon Cliffs)
- Level 4 (Dragon Cliffs)With this new teaser base for Dragon Cliffs Level 4 will give the attacker a lot of challenges and make it really effective to defend.
- Level 5 (Dragon Cliffs)I just redesigned the whole district to defend a lot better with how the meta evolved in the past weeks here.
- Level 1 (Golem Quarry)There's not much you can do at this point then just group up everything so the defenses will protect each other as much as possible.
- Level 2 (Golem Quarry)Works better now when you spread up the structures as you can finally create some intersections with the walls.
- Level 3 (Golem Quarry)Getting more compact to the edges seems not to only work with other sections of the Clan Capital, it also works really well for Golem Quarry.
- Level 4 (Golem Quarry)This newly, from-scratch open design for Golem Quarry Level 4 has a ton of great new defensive features in store for the attacker.
- Level 5 (Golem Quarry)Chekc out my latest redisgned version of the Golem Quarry district here
- Level 1 (Skeleton Park)Pretty much ignore the vine areas at the first level and build the structures in the center area of the map.
- Level 2 (Skeleton Park)Still stick with the structures in the center of the map, you can move towards the vine areas in Level 3.
- Level 3 (Skeleton Park)This new meta design for Skeleton Park 3 has great new defensive features that will make it really tough for any attacker to attempt the base successfully.
- Level 4 (Skeleton Park)I just have redesigned this distric tot defend even better!
- Level 5 (Skeleton Park)not available yet
I hope you enjoy the layouts and I’m sorry that you have to manually copy them from the images – Supercell doesn’t seem to make a copy base link available for Clan Capital bases and I really hope they will do that very soon. If you have questions, please drop a comment below.