Maxing out a hero in Hero Wars takes a lot of time and resources so picking the right ones early in the game you put your effort into is probably the smartes thing you can do long-term. Below I have a tier list for you that will show you what heroes are actually worth it in Hero Wars.
There are also several heroes that are great early in the game but will get worse later and you have still wasted your resources on them.
Please also refer to my recently updated list of skins & glyps to level for each hero here, great hero synergies that makes great teams here and also useful, my guide for countering every hero in Hero Wars here.
Hero Wars Tier List
Alright, let’s jump right into the tier list. Also, please mind the annotations at each hero as some have quite big differences between the Mobile (App) version of Hero Wars and the Browser (Facebook) version of the game…
- PhobosS+Phobos is the toughest hero to deal with for any magic hero in Hero Wars Mobile. He devours the energy of the next magic hero and using paralysis one by one. He's basically one step before them so it can become almost impossible to stop him when used in a setup that let him ultimate over and over again. Although his role in the Facebook version is quite limited to limit the damage dealing abilities of the enemiesMobile: S+Browser: S+Phobos Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Phobos Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- LilithS+Lilith is really devastating for the enemy team and attacks the middle line and leaves nothing than disaster and burning everything in her path. Especially devastating against physical heroes and she can strike numbers that nobody can survive in the right circumstances. Her high health also make her sustainable. For all players of the browser version, stay away from her she's just not working well at all!Mobile: S+Browser: S+Lilith Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Lilith Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- CelesteS+No doubt that Celeste is the go-to support for all magic heroes in Hero Wars Mobile as she will ultimate twice as fast and can apply the effect faster than any other hero. This will give your team a huge advantage.Mobile: S+Browser: S+Celeste Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Celeste Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- AmiraS+Amira can reduce crits against physical damage heroes, burns half of the energy of strength heroes and blocks magic defense for intelligence heroes. Her ultimate can be a disaster for those heroes that can't get rid of her mark and still effective after death.Mobile: S+Browser: AAmira Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Amira Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- YasmineS+Yasmine is a super dangerous damage dealer with her ultimate and layering of poison that deals pure damage with her auto attacks. Crits like a truck and leaving opponents kind of chanceless and without a counter hero facing her there's no way to deal with her.Mobile: S+Browser: S+Yasmine Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Yasmine Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- JudgeS+Judge is a support mage with the strongest shield in Hero Wars Mobile so this opens a lot of options who you can use in the position in front of him as tank. Also has nice stun what makes him nasty to deal with and synergizes well with many magical heroes.Mobile: S+Browser: DJudge Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Judge Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- MarthaS+Martha is the best healer without doubt for most setups. She can restore her own health in a few basic attacks and is really effective to keep your team alive. So hard to kill her and she will make sure it's hard to kill any hero of her party.Mobile: S+Browser: S+Martha Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Martha Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- FacelessS+Faceless can copy enemy skills, has one of the best control skills that will throw the enemy in the first line into the enemy pack and stun the rest will make him a hero you will enjoy using a lot.Mobile: S+Browser: A+Faceless Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Faceless Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- FafnirSFafnir is an amazing support hero and, although, not being a universal one-to-fit-all-teams hero, he has his situations and teams where he's really strong and does a great job and for that reason high on the list.Mobile: SBrowser: SFafnir Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Fafnir Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- Mushy & ShroomSMushy & Shroom are interesting and having been able to test around with it/them, I can tell that they do a great job and can work in several setups well. Comparable to Fafnir, not universally a dominating hero in Hero Wars but great in the teams and situations you want to run Mushy & Shroom and then they perform really well. Of course, small disclaimer here as a new hero always seems to settle a little bit, I might adjust the ranking with the next update of this tier list.Mobile: SBrowser: SMushy & Shroom Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Mushy & Shroom Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- JorgenSJorgen is a great energy manipulator. Can ban enemies from gaining energy, make the lowest health ally gain more energy and also temporarily transferring all damage to the last opponent's hero and energy theft from basic attacks. TL;DR that's a lot and make him one of the most outstanding support heroes and his huge health pool makes him sustain a good amount of time as well.Mobile: SBrowser: SJorgen Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Jorgen Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- NebulaSNebula is a great support for magical and physical heroes at the same time with her 4th skill that skyrockets physical or magical damage to next attacks. Also has energy-burning and removes negative effects as a bonus.Mobile: SBrowser: ANebula Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Nebula Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- AstarothSAstaroth is, on paper, the most versatile tank in the game and useful in almost all setups with his burning energy and resurrection. Also decents armor and magic protection but lacks a little in health if you look at him from a pure tank perspective. Still, undoubtfully, one of the heroes in Hero Wars Mobile you will enjoy using a lot.Mobile: SBrowser: S+Astaroth Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Astaroth Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- AuroraSAurora tanks really well but based on dodge and not on armor and can block 80% of magic damage with her halo. Also with lot of health she can be really unpredictable with her team for opponents so one of the most versatile tank in Hero Wars Mobile.Mobile: SBrowser: S+Aurora Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Aurora Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- ZiriSZiri has insane armor making her the strongest protective tank in terms what she can withstand plus a lot of health. Makes it hard for the attacker to break through her. Can also deal all physical damage suffered back to the attacker with her 2nd skill.Mobile: SBrowser: C+Ziri Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Ziri Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- AndvariSAndvari is half tank and half warrior, Andvari will work well against heroes like Cleaver or K'arkh as he resists being pulled and moved. Also can deal good physical damage in the right setup with his 2nd skill. Plus provides a shield.Mobile: SBrowser: AAndvari Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Andvari Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- SatoriA+Satori is a great counter to energy manipulators and can deal massive damage from marks and if there's nothing stopping his ultimates, the enemy is lost. Got a great boost when added to Mystics heroes.Mobile: A+Browser: ASatori Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Satori Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- LutherA+Luther is an extraordinary tank with good health and armor and protection from magic damage. Distracts the enemy setup by jumping into them from time to time. Vulnerable against direct counters like Faceless, Dark Star or Lars but without them really devastating for the enemy team.Mobile: SBrowser: B+Luther Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Luther Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- MarkusA+Markus can heal the key heroes in your team at the right moment and shields the most.injured hero. Usually your position #2 hero that protects the physical damage dealers. After death, his spirit will still activate his 2nd and 3rd skill and keep on healing.Mobile: SBrowser: B+Markus Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Markus Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- GalahadA+Galahad... The reason you find Galahad that low in other tier lists is for the fact that his primary role is tanking in a really offensive team. His physical orientation and VAmpirism makes him aggressive and inflict a good amount of damage. Great synergy with any physical hero from Keira over Dante to Ginger.Mobile: A+Browser: AGalahad Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Galahad Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- HeliosA+Helios work great against heroes that use crit because he can absorb incoming physical damage, receiving huge retaliatory damage. Also solid health and great magic attack base stat.Mobile: A+Browser: AHelios Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Helios Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- Xe'ShaA+Xe'Sha is one of the most powerful mages in Hero Wars Mobile and can decide battles in a matter of seconds. Ruthlessly destroy weakes opponent and provides magic defense for allies. Hinders physics heroes, especially at the beginning of the battle as well. Reason enough to be here on the upper part of the list.Mobile: A+Xe'Sha Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Xe'Sha Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- K'arkhA+K'arkh inflicts catastrophic damage and although the release of Andvari let him lose some of his merciless power, he's still quite on top of the tier list for a reason. Factions made him stronger as well.Mobile: A+Browser: SK'arkh Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)K'arkh Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- IshmaelA+Ishmael can, with the right penetration and Sebastian on the side can crack up any pack and cutting through opponent lines with his 1st skill. His Vampirism can get him recovered in seconds. One of the physical damage dealer in Hero Wars Mobile that you really want to run.Mobile: A+Browser: B+Ishmael Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Ishmael Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- TristanA+Tristan is a very versatile physical penetrator with a lot of health and accumulates additional energy as well from attacks and suffering damage. Vital to enable most physical teams when he gets his artifact armor penetration in and buffs them with his 2nd skill.Mobile: A+Browser: A+Tristan Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Tristan Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- IrisAIris appeared to be extremely strong upon release and so I ranked her pretty high with the disclaimer to see how she settles in the meta... well, now with some time since her release she appears kind of flimsy and not anywhere as strong as she appeared in the beginning so I ranked her down. She's not bad but far away from any dominating hero.Mobile: ABrowser: AIris Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Iris Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- AidanAThe burst shield mechanic makes him good for Arena and Hydras but you will need to level him up along Kayla to make use of their synergy to really perform well.Mobile: ABrowser: AAidan Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Aidan Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- KaylaAMake great use for Arena and Hydras along Aidan but you need to level both up along each other to make them work well.Mobile: ABrowser: AKayla Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Kayla Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- CorneliusACornelius works great against mages and will destroy them easily. All of them. He even prioritizes the one with the highest intelligence index. Also has a protective dome with good recharge and duration.Mobile: ABrowser: B+Cornelius Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Cornelius Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- DanteADante throws repulsive spears with huge turning potential. 1st and 3rd skill will cause significant damage and can be used along with crit heroes against protective opponent setups. Great synergy with Aurora.Mobile: ABrowser: ADante Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Dante Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- SebastianASebastian Support hero for true crit?! Yes, and this makes Sebastian, especially combined with Jet, gain your whole team gain pure damage crits and Sebastian one of the most valuable support heroes in Hero Wars Mobile.Mobile: ABrowser: S+Sebastian Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Sebastian Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- JetAJet is the go-to key support hero for those heroes that need to have more crit so he can make heroes really go past their limits.Mobile: ABrowser: B+Jet Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Jet Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- Corvus & MorriganACorvus & Morrigan was the foundation to the new factions in Hero Wars Mobile. Corvus can be one of the most dangerous tanks with his altar that will deal damage to every enemy that deals damage to your team. Morrigan can block ressurection, buffs and all skeletons so they play together well and there's no reason to run them apart from each other. The bonus they gain from each other is just insane and no other setup has that so that's why they are listed together here.Mobile: ABrowser: ACorvus Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Corvus Skins & Glyphs (Browser)Morrigan Skins & Glyphs (Mobile)Morrigan Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- JuliusB+Interesting mechanics but nothing game-breaking at this point. This is either a very specific or upcoming meta-definer but for the average player no hero to really care too much about right now shortly after release. In my tests I'd say can work great but is really inconsistent.Mobile: B+Browser: B+Julius Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Julius Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- AlvanorB+Alvanor is an anti-physics mage that distributes an aura that reduces incoming physical damage. Great against crit heroes and can multiply healing from any source. In the right setup a really strong hero.Mobile: ABrowser: C+Alvanor Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Alvanor Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- Dark StarB+Dark Star is, for me, the most interesting marksman hero in Hero Wars Mobile. Luring heroes to her side, double arrows, and prohibition of buffs and marks that increase damage is a nice arsenal.Mobile: ABrowser: C+Dark Star Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Dark Star Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- Qing MaoB+Qing Mao is a nightmare for tanks who gets through any armor and blinds/pushes them. The piercing path is super hard to come by and she can only be stopped by heroes with effective control abilities.Mobile: ABrowser: B+Qing Mao Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Qing Mao Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- GingerB+Ginger with her native armor penetration and best physical damage indicator make inflicts mass of damage. Also good synergy with repulsive heroes due to her 2nd skill and a hero that you want to run on aggressive team setups.Mobile: ABrowser: BGinger Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Ginger Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- DaredevilB+Daredevil is a good Hydra-tamer and increases her physical damage from crit to crit. Viable for Guild Bosses. Can be also really strong in regular battles when provided with armor penetration and support.Mobile: B+Browser: B+Daredevil Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Daredevil Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- ElmirB+Elmir's high dodging and physical penetrator and his jumping-back ability when he switches melee to ranged with the clones and increasing damage make him a good choice. So, unless there's a counter hero in the opponent team that stops him the battle will go in your favor.Mobile: B+Browser: B+Elmir Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Elmir Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- DorianB+Dorian can provide a high health pool for your backline heroes and the investment to make him good is actually not that much. His 3rd and 4th Vampire skills do not depend on his pumping and Initiations stays active after he dies.Mobile: B+Browser: ADorian Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Dorian Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- OrionB+Orion can be hard to stop with his countless shells nad when not countered well, he can get the enemy team into trouble all by himself. I'd rank him higher but there are a lot of heroes that are able to stop him effectively.Mobile: B+Browser: AOrion Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Orion Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- LianB+Lian will charm attackers that come too close so your team can take them down. Will work good with heroes that have area effects and also useful if you need to win as much time as possible.Mobile: B+Browser: B+Lian Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Lian Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- PeppyB+Peppy has amazing synergy with Cleaver and good control as well as damage that you will see (but a little random). Great synergy with heroes that use repulsing effects as well but struggle against heroes like Yasmine or heroes that deal high crit or burst damage due to her weak armor.Mobile: B+Browser: B+Peppy Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Peppy Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- CleaverB+Cleaver is the strongest tank in Hero Wars Mobile, no doubt on that! His 4th skill make him a strong defender and also good health donor. Attracting opponents to go after him and possibly breaking the enemy setup make the full kit great. The reason I have him that low on the list is that I think there are more interesting tanks above. If you have him, use him. But don't chase getting him.Mobile: B+Browser: B+Cleaver Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Cleaver Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- IsaacBIsaac distributes buffs through his drones, Isaac will give a nice boost to his faction and that lacks synergy with other heroes in Hero Wars Mobile. Has his use-cases but overall not the best support hero after all.Mobile: BBrowser: SIsaac Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Isaac Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- ArachneBArachne is one of the best control heroes with numerous stuns and combined with other control heroes you can run a powerful pack - and with her Vampirism, she can withstand somewhat good in the backline as well. Her strength is also her downside, there's nothing else than control she will provide to your team, otherwise I'd rank her higher in no-time.Mobile: BBrowser: DArachne Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Arachne Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- FoxBFox deals considerable physical damage and can bring a lot of trouble for opponents. That combined with blinding, repulsion and stunning makes her really useful. But there's the downside, Fox is not really useful outside her faction.Mobile: BBrowser: C+Fox Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Fox Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- MayaBMaya with her long-term control from her flower as well as treating her equally at the beginning, pure damage from Pollen and Bonds as well as ignoring magic protection make it tempting to use her. Unfortunately she has no chance against several heroes like Cornelius and Phobos.Mobile: BBrowser: B+Maya Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Maya Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- KeiraBKeira... I know that many expect her higher on the list, but Keira is gradually falling into oblivion with the rapid development of magic packs and against other heroes as well as her mass damage from her basic attack more charges the opponents at once. She's a mighty damage dealer after all, but she can backfire easily.Mobile: BBrowser: AKeira Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Keira Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- RufusBRufus has the highest health of all heroes in Hero Wars Mobile and a focus against mages with shield and immortality against magical and pure damage. So far so good, But he is so low in attack and his defensive abilities lack as well too much to make him worthwhile using as main tank. Can be useful if there's no resurrection-blocker opponent.Mobile: BBrowser: B+Rufus Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Rufus Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- MojoCMojo is similar to Jhu this hero is effective against Hydra since the percentage-based damage dealt and with only one opponent that is the boss, there's no randomness what target gets the damage. Other than that, really situational and his 2nd and 3rd skill are just shortcoming.Mobile: CBrowser: C+Mojo Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Mojo Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- ChabbaCChabba... although he can absorb his direct opposing enemy hero and reveals the backline of the opponent (in theory that would make him really useful and synergize with physical or other high-damage heroes). In reality, there are only a few situations and his tanking abilities are not existing and all the other abilities he has don't really make an impact.Mobile: CBrowser: C+Chabba Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Chabba Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- TheaCThea... healer and in the last position which is already a problem. Her average percentage indicator of magic attack negates her potential to be a decent healer altogether. Her healing skills are not viable, her 3rd skill silences too short and takes really long to recharge. Her health-boosting 4th skill also doesn't make any significant difference. You could theoretically bump her up to be somewhat decent but there are so many other healer options available in Hero Wars Mobile.Mobile: CBrowser: C+Thea Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Thea Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- KaiCKai... Although his Tornado can get the opponent team into trouble and stun them, Kai's other 3 skills are really debatable. Vampirism is not really needed and the 2nd and 3rd skill deal practically no damage. Can be used in setups with nature heroes but overall not worth the hustle.Mobile: CBrowser: C+Kai Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Kai Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- JhuDJhu has a unique way of applying basic attacks to the last opponent hero in the round can make him stick out but is not required a lot, afaik really rarely. His only use-case is tied to Hydra with the percentage-based damage from the target health. Other than that, not really viable.Mobile: DBrowser: C+Jhu Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Jhu Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- HeidiDHeidi already got a buff in the past, you won't actually notice it at all. The 4th skill is practically useless and general all abilities aren't working well. Also demands direction, delays damage for valuable seconds... I think you got the impression.Mobile: DBrowser: C+Heidi Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Heidi Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- Astrid and LucasDAstrid and Luca accumulate rage instead of energy. The whole mechanics are quite odd with the armor as a marksman and releasing Lucas to fight on the frontline. The other problem is that no matter how it looks damage-wise, the rage accumulation isn't higher like it would be with energy. Just don't touch her. Oh also forgot to mention, she is not durable at all!Mobile: DBrowser: C+Astrid and Lucas Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Astrid and Lucas Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
- ArtemisDArtemis is absolutely horrible and incapable of dealing any significant damage, which should be her role. Also loses her HP so rapidly. The only good news is that if she dies, your team won't be any weaker... Also, you only get her in Chapters 8 and 11. I'm writing too long here for how unimportant she is.Mobile: DBrowser: DArtemis Skin & Glyphs (Mobile)Artemis Skins & Glyphs (Browser)
I hope you find the tier list useful and check out my other guides in Hero Wars. If you have further questions, just leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to answer.
More tier lists for similar games:
33 CommentsLeave a Reply
Just wanted to let you know your missing Krista/Lars.
What’s your YouTube account?
Hi, nice guide here! Just want to point out that the “BEST SKINS & GLYPHS PRIORITY” link under each hero goes to AFK Arena artifacts page.
Thank you for the lists you provide. I just wanted to point out Jhu’s photo is under both B and D. Heidi’s photo is under both C and F. Lilith, Alvanor, and Amira are missing.
Lol you don’t know shit…I wasted my time reading this
Comments like yours are completely useless to someone who took a lot of time to create this. Did he hurt your feelings because your KSJ team isn’t S+. Grow up and provide useful criticism. As far as I could tell everything was pretty close other than his Artemis facts which are way off since she is undoubtedly the strongest physical attacker in the game and her GTF combo is a doozy. Still try to not be an obnoxious tool and instead provide helpful info to make the site better. The biggest problem with HW community is people like you. There is an adage as old as time that still rings with truth. Talk to people like you want to be spoken to.
è la mia migliore eroina!! Sì!
Whatever hero you use, make sure to max out glyphs and artifact FIRST. These boost your hero’s stat at the least cost to you. I never used Aurora because I started in mobile and she was terrible in mobile. Thought Galahad was really good though… The reason I said glyphs and artifacts because they use resources that you should have plenty of and it boosts the hero by at LEAST 20,000-40,000 points if you have them maxed out. It’s much easier than trying to increase rank or skins. A hero at violet +3 with maxed out artifact and glyphs will be more powerful than a hero at Orange +4 without any artifacts or glyphs.
Maya saves my team again and again with her healing. D? Not at all, she’s rated A or B on other sites. Damn. And Astorath is sooooo overrated in all of these. He dies in a blink of an eye even with resurrection. Horrible hero. And damn, Aurora? She needs all resources devoted to dodge. Qing Mao, Maya, and Alvanor paired with Aurora (Alvanor, who you don’t bother to list) are A to S heroes 100%.
Yeah. Maya saves my full team in Compagion but nowhere else. Definitely not D tier. About A-B tier. Yasmine is pretty deadly and kills my team in a blink of an eye. S-A tier. And Astaroth? He’s killed right after I left to take a drink of water. ( even with resurrection) Aurora is good enough when she’s very upgraded( violet rank, dodge high, Cain protanged…) Also, here’s what’s funny: WHY IS CELESTE B+ TIER?!? She’s the second-best healer in the game in all guides that I know except for this one. Definitely an S- tier.
EXACTLY! She’s a GREAT hero. I’ve been trying to beat her in the tower for months, and I always failed. She is a great hero, in my opinion, her attacks are super strong. For example, my sister’s heroes are at violet rank. She’s been fighting in the tower. And for her, Yasmine is at violet rank too, whenever she fights in the tower. My sister always loses her at least 3 out of 5 heroes because of Yasmine. Yasmine is an awesome hero. I LOVE Yasmine. She is very deadly, just like you said
But she is so easily countered by Helios. She lasts no time at all if Helios opposes
What does tier “S” mean?
Do any of you like Lian and is she strong?
S tier is better than all the tiers, even better than A tier. S tier is sort of like a A++ tier.
Chabba survives well when upgraded I like how he just eats the enemy
Is there a web version of this somewhere?
Facebook.. if you mean the game
Luther is fairly good but he looses health too quickly so I have to wait until I can hit the opposing team really hard so he doesn’t die. If you use Astroath’s attack and his at the same time it can reduce some of the attack.
Markus’s ultimate skill will help Luther survive longer. You can put another healer for better support cause Markus can die too quickly.
No your playing the web version, I play both and the FB version i think is much harder because so many more play it
The list misses Thea (solo) and mentions Maya twice: D and B+.
Also, why is Yasmine ranked D? I think she can be quite powerful to clear opponents’ weak spots.
Why has this list changed so drastically in just two weeks??
Yeah ??? i don’t get it
Warum tauscht Isaac noch nicht auf?
Is luther really good?
imo luther is a good tank, however he is vulnerable to magic damage and cant compare to tanks such as asteroth who will survive much better overall. he is good to pair with asteroth since they both have good health pools and luther will benefit from asteroth’s blue skill.
he is good at distracting the other team but his health is really bad so when he teleports to the other team you are gonna have to end the battle really quick or you’ll lose him
In facebook you have max of 20 skill points.
Kai is the very best hero and that is a fact
just because you write it here doesn’t make it a fact 😉
I play on my computer, not on facebook and not on a moble device. My guess is that I play the facebook version, but I can’t confirm that. Can anyone help me out with this?
anything other than hero wars app on mobile can be considered the same as facebook, so yes, you play facebook.