Are you asking yourself which ones of the many different equipment items in Survivor!.io are best for each slot? Well, I have ranked them here and update the ranking with every new item that is coming to give you a good overview what you should use.
In case you might wonder why the weapons are not listed here… the weapons have a much more significant impact with individual Evolution abilities and the way they work, so I have the ranking of the best weapons in Survivor!.io here.
Also, please check out my frequently updated ranking of all the skills that will help you a lot making the best build and get the most damage done.
When it comes to merging, you will see how expensive it is to get an item to golden or even red rarity:
By the way, make sure to check for active gift codes in Survivor!.io here, normally there are always codes active that will help you with keys to get more equipment!
But now let’s go into the list for each gear slot…
New! Please also check out the new guide about leveling up the different survivors and which ones performs best in battle here.
- Eternal SuitSThe Eternal Suit will revive you once and also buff your attack and movement speed when that happens, Fully merged even revives you twice, making it the best chest piece to use.Advantage: Revival(s) will give you more tries on every run in case you die, can even buff you up by 15% each revive.Disadvantage: Damage: CProtection: S+Utility: S+Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Voidwaker WindbreakerA+Gains Berserk when you die, basically postpones your death and deals inse damage and let you prevent dying once.Advantage: Basically let you deal more damage and go nuts when you would have died and escape death. I think debatable if it's better to have one revive and go nuts in between or multiple revives through the Eternal Suit. I feel like the Eternal Suit will provide you more stable runs, though.Disadvantage: Damage: BProtection: A+Utility: ASkill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- CarapaceAThe Carapace does prevent bullets from hitting you and merged further will even make a storm that pushes enemies away and prevents any projectile damage - clearly the 2nd best chest piece in Survivor.io right now behind the Eternal Suit that is simply overpowered.Advantage: Amazing at preventing bullet damage and can catch them before they hit youDisadvantage: Compared to the S Grade suits falls off but still a very solid pick espcially for advanced F2P players.Damage: DProtection: A+Utility: ASkill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Full Metal SuitAThe Full Metal Suit can revive you once when you die but with less effectiveness than the Eternal Suit and no extra buffs related to it when it happens.Advantage: Basically the F2P version of the Eternal Suit with less buff and only 1 revive.Disadvantage: Damage: D+Protection: A+Utility: SSkill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Protective SuitBThe Protective Suit has these radiation pulses once you get hit that can be okay to deal with projectiles but not when mobs or bosses get too close.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Army UniformCThe Army Uniform gives you Inspire when you kill an Elite or Boss that will heal over time. The effect is not that great (i mean healing) and as soon as you get hit, Inspire will disappear.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Travelers JacketDTraveler's Jacket will increase healing and add some healing for every 200 monsters you kill.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Eternal NecklaceS+The Eternal Necklace will deal more damage when the target has more HP so it will automatically scale your damage by a percentage, making it the best necklace right now in Survivor!.ioAdvantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Voidwaker EmblemSScales your damage (and crit on legend) on the percentage of your HP left and buffs you those stats by up to 40%Advantage: Good damage boostDisadvantage: Well, triggers only below 50% so normally you only spend little time at that percentage so I prefer the flat buff from the Eternal Necklace that can prevent me to get in that situation.Damage: SProtection: DUtility: BSkill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Trendy CharmA+Trendy Charm decreases your cooldown for every 200 monsters killed with a total of 30%, really good and basically scales to the full effect fast and then stay there. If the Enternal necklace wouldn't be that crazy good, I'd also rank it S-Tier!Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Bone PendantAThe Bone Pendant slows down monsters that come near you (not bosses, though) and can be handy to make your area effects deal better damage or to walk through the packs of monsters.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Metal NeckguardBThe Metal Nackguard buffs the first and last passive effect you get by 30%. Can be super situational and depends what abilities you get presented at the beginning and the ending but can also scale really well but makes choosing your skills even more complex planning.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Emerald PendantCThe Emerald Pendant generates basically a radiation ring that deals damage to nearby enemies. Not super strong but it's extra damage without conditions.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Army NameplateCThe Army Nameplate gives you Inspire when you kill an Elite or Boss that will increase your damage by 20% but will go away as soon as you take any damage. The buff is nice but not lasting too well.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Eternal BeltSGive you invincibility for 2 seconds when you get damage, limited to once per minuteAdvantage: I feel the invincible trigger on damage is better than every x kills and the added damage don't require you to walk out manually to run into minions when it triggers. Great to get you out of tough spots here and there.Disadvantage: Damage: C+Protection: A+Utility: ASkill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Stylish BeltSThe Stylish Belt gives a shield for every 200 monsters killed (and some stages let you kill 30,000 or even more monsters. The immunity can be quite good. Debatable if it's better than the Eternal Belt or not but I see them on the same level and even triggering more frequently in most stages.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Voidwaker SashSGains immunity for every 500 monsters killedAdvantage: Kills minions when touching them during hardenedDisadvantage: Immunity only for projectiles below legend rarity and with the added impact kill nice but normally your skills handle that for you so you don't even touch them and hard to see when it occursDamage: BProtection: A+Utility: B+Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Waist SensorAThe Waist Sensor increases either movement speed (most of the time when you're over 50% health) or decreases your damage when you fall below 50% health.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Army BeltBThe Army Belt gives you a shield when you kill an Elite or Boss that can then also deal nice damage and reduces all cooldowns. Not too reliable but a nice thing to have, for sure.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Broad WaistguardDThe Broad Waistguard has radiation pulses that depend on the amount you heal. Super conditional and you need the Energy Drin and other gear that will constantly heal to make you feel the effect.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Leather BeltDThe Leather Belt adds more healing and buffs your movement speed from picking up food. Triggers so rarely.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Eternal GlovesSThe Eternal Gloves gives nice attack and crit buffs that are not that conditional, the best gloves to wear right now in Survivor!.ioAdvantage: Disadvantage: Damage: SProtection: DUtility: A+Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Voidwaker HandguardsSGreat buffs and the insta-kill on non-bosses below 20% is also nice.Advantage: The excutng is great and the damage buff also niceDisadvantage: The legend ability doesn't do that much although it is based on percentage it wont affect bosses. Let minions melt but they aren't normally your biggest concernDamage: SProtection: DUtility: ASkill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Leather GlovesA+The Leather Gloves gives a flat crit chance and crit damage buffs. Also strong but a little less than the Eternal Gloves but still an amazing option.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Shiny WristguardAThe Shiny Wristguards will make small explosions when monsters die and with monsters constantly dying you will add some damage to the monster waves, for sure.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Fingerless GlovesAThe Fingerless Gloves increases damage by up to 30% permanently for every 200 monsters killed and have a very small chance to kill monsters (not bosses) instantly. Can be useful against Elites but the damage buff is what you're really after and it's actually a good one.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Army GlovesAThe Army Gloves increase damage to Elites and Bosses by up to 50% and can be also really helpful as bosses are most of the time the problem where you lack the damage to really hit them fast enough to stand a chance.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Protective GlovesBThe Protective Gloves add damage over time when you kill a monster. Not bad on paper but with all the other strong glove options you have the 'worst' option you have for this gear slot.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Voidwaker TreadsS+Add movement speed gradually when killing monsters + then applying a buff for more damage against all monsters with lower movement speed (almost all of them)Advantage: Amazing shoes, adding the damage along with the self-buffing movement speed is just a great thing to haveDisadvantage: Damage: SProtection: BUtility: SSkill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Light RunnersSLight Runners decrease damage received after you got hit and increase your damage after killing an enemy (basically active all the time).Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Eternal BootsSEternal Boots increase your movement speed significantly and the fire trail will damage (not that important). The reason I ranked it slightly lower than the Light Runners is that it is a lot harder to get the rarity leveled up to unlock the last bonus plus the fire trail is not that great compared to the bonus damage the Light Runners permanently apply.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- HighbootsAHighboots add movement speed for every 200 monsters killed and make you immune to projectiles while these 5s are activeAdvantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Prosthetic LegBThe Prosthetic Leg will give minor healing every few seconds and add some movement speed.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Army BootsCArmy Boots gain Inspire when you kill a Boss or Elite but will go away once you get hit.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
- Layered SnowshoesDLayered Snowshoes will leave radiation rings behind that deal some damage. Basically the Eternal Boots but without the movement speed buff.Advantage: Disadvantage: Damage: Protection: Utility: Skill RankingBest WeaponBest Survivor
I hope this help you see what gear you’re after. Overall, as you can get all investment back when you reset an item, it’s quite easy to swap out gear when you get new one but this overview should help you what gear you should equip (the highest rarity item is not always the best). Please let me in the comments what you think.
8 CommentsLeave a Reply
I appreciate that you make these lists even if I don’t follow them exactly.
Full radiation suit setup is pretty fun, esp if you have the healing Katana
emerald pendant is actually pretty helpful because it doubles all radiation ring damage. so with the whole set except the belt(stylish belt is better) Could be super op. but for the boots, voidwaker boots will probably be better.
today i got lucky and i got voidwaker emblem. but really, it works pretty nice so i think that its only teeny bit worse than eternal necklace
I feel like you’re really hating hard on the radiation equipment and focusing on the shiny expensive equipment instead. Don’t get me wrong, the shiny new exclusive equipment is cool and all but speed buffs don’t really do a whole lot. Especially when you’re surrounded, the radiation equipment absolutely slaughters. Sometimes I can let my character stand in one spot and with the force field, molotov and guardian spinning all linked together with the exo bracer and the skill cool down reduction make you an impenetrable beast. Objects like bullets and cell phones get blocked from hitting you and the fire cleanses the ground of any poison. Everyone has their own play style and it sounds like you like to run around a lot but me personally i’m definitely the tank that rolls along at 5mph clearing most stages in the first go. It’s not as fast paced or exciting but you get the job done and if any monsters do manage to get close then you can worry about running.
I agree, I run the radiation line and I smash through rounds.
i feel like your leaveig the radiation group out if you have a full set its not that bad plus the radiation boots are a lot better then b teir + they do actually have speed buffs i feel like they should at least be a teir or s teir
Metal Neckgard is S Tier. Because your first skill can also be your last skill + 60% and you will always have a weapon option, if still available, to choose from. That means your control over your first skill and and this skill staying your last skill is far greater then descripted.