Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Ebony Maw in it in Marvel Snap? Ebony Maw can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Ebony Maw A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
With an amazing energy-power-ratio, Ebony Maw get the negative effect that he blocks your location and that you have to play him in the first turns. Still, you can use him so your opponent has to invest quite some resources to overcome while you can invest into more important things..
Ebony Maw in the current meta: There’s always some decks where you can play this, espcailly control archetype decks do well so he’s not bound to certain combos, enablers or cards to be good and you will see him frequently..
Good Synergies with Ebony Maw
The Best Ebony Maw Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Shuri SauronB+With Shuri you can still build a lot of power and although itÄs more predictable, it still works and unless your opponent has something to directly counter in his hand, this deck is still alive and working.Future Prediction: Big loser compared to last week and a deck that struggles more recently again with the new cards and decks that are now able to build a ton of power and also lockdown Shuri a lot more frequently.
- Sandman KazooThe idea here is to flood the board early and by the time your opponent can play the more powerful cards, you limit down with Sandman and buff up your cards zoo-styleFuture Prediction: Still viable and useful and espcially for newer players absolutely a deck to check out, although falling out of the meta slowly but steady.
- Ongoing DestroyerThe Destroyed Deck was always fun as you have this crazy push towards the end that turns around so much. Armor is very important to gain the lead in one location or Cosmo to prevent Destroyer to wipe out but still have the high power.Future Prediction: Not the latest deck and around for quite some time and working well but struggles more and more with the newer decks I recently added as they will compete for all locations and the Destroyer sometimes just doesn't have enough power to gain that win condition.
- Sauron Sees AllSimilar to the Shuri Zero deck, Sauron makes a great addition with some small changes so you can use all cards that have an ongoing effect that has a negative impact as Sauron will clear it.Future Prediction: Pretty strong but most synergies come from the way Shuri interacts with certain cards, so this deck does naturally well. It depends a lot on Sauron to be played but you can still make it work without him but as a new card you should always be a little cautious so I ranked it slightly lower than the Shuri zero deck.
- Shanna SwarmShanna fitted into a swarm / zoo deck is a perfect fit and you will gain some reach with it.Future Prediction: Shanna is a little RNG but fun to play. You might see some spawned cards you don#t lik ebut most of the time you get some real value on the board that you can later buff up with your ongoing cards.
- Spectrum Wongbasically all cards here have ongoing abilities you can boost with Spectrum on the last turn, but with Iron Man, Wong and Mystique, chances are very high that you can even double that to all like 8 power to each location and taking over.Future Prediction: less meta deck now, espcially with the control decks taking up more space in the meta but still a deck for early P3 players to start put and push to a decent rank.
- Wide Wong Black PantherEarly in a match you will try to lock down locations you have cards in that you can buff up with on reveal effects. The good part here is that you have White Tiger, Arnim Zola and Doctor Doom to reach into those locations easily later. Getting Wong down means basically you can double any card played after and they are strong and multiply and snowball heavily. If you don't pull Wong into your hand you're still able to use Black Panther, White Tiger, Arnim Zola or Doctor Doom and with Odin you still can double their on reveal by triggering it once more and having decent power as well.Future Prediction: I will remain this deck here as it doesn't seem it got affected by the recent balancing changes much
I hope you liked this overview of the best Ebony Maw decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.