Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Zero in it in Marvel Snap? Zero can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Zero A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Zero will remove the ability of the next card you play, so you can use him (espcially as the cheap 1-cost card he is with respecitively 3 power) along with cards that have either limitations in their ability or abilities that help your opponent in treat for a high energy to power ratio..
Zero in the current meta: Does quite well in the meta and is a cheap card to fit in within almost all decks and cards with negative abilities that you would like to see removed are pretty wide spread..
Good Synergies with Zero
The Best Zero Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Shuri SauronAWith Shuri you can still build a lot of power and although itÄs more predictable, it still works and unless your opponent has something to directly counter in his hand, this deck is still alive and working.Future Prediction: Recently Shuri Zero with Sauron makes more of a ppearance which comes from the recent buff of Red Skull that helps getting more power on the board with him and it looks like it can hold its tier in terms of how well it performs in the current meta.
- ZeroculaThis deck has two sides that you normally don't see together, the Zoo aspect with many cards that get buffed up but also the high-power push cards towards the end, giving your opponent a hard time to deal with in Marvel Snap. With Zero you can also play your Red Skull without buffing up your enemy or your Infinaut despite played a card on Turn 5. Dracula can become a little bit of a gamble but if you see you have your high-power cards in your hand at Turn 4 it's worth gicing it a shot.Future Prediction: We haven't heard much of this deck recently but it seems that Dracula along other cards gained some momentum after the recent balance changes.
- Nebula Lane ClogClog up enemy locations to find your win condition while pressure them to play where you want them to playFuture Prediction: new deck for the Guardians' Greatest Hits Season
- Magic MonkeyUsing Magik with the additonal turn to make your last push with more energy to scale up Hit Monkey to become a high power card among the other cards you'll drop.Future Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.
- Sauron Sees AllSimilar to the Shuri Zero deck, Sauron makes a great addition with some small changes so you can use all cards that have an ongoing effect that has a negative impact as Sauron will clear it.Future Prediction: Pretty strong but most synergies come from the way Shuri interacts with certain cards, so this deck does naturally well. It depends a lot on Sauron to be played but you can still make it work without him but as a new card you should always be a little cautious so I ranked it slightly lower than the Shuri zero deck.
- ZabuCulaWith Zabu pushing so many 4-cost cards, you can bring a lot action by Turn 5 here and then still push further with high-power cards.Future Prediction: Same as all Zabu decks in the meta right now, as long as Zabu won't get nerfed, they will remain really strong.
I hope you liked this overview of the best Zero decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.