Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Doctor Doom in it in Marvel Snap? Doctor Doom can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Doctor Doom A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Doctor Doom will bring 15 power in total on the board, divided to 3 power in each location through his Doom Bots. This is nice to spread your power evenly but also to reach into locked locations at the same time..
Doctor Doom in the current meta: he is a little next to the meta as you’re facing some control decks and he’s nice to push into the locked locations but also with more high-power cards to deal with, he just doesn’t seem to pack enough of a punch for a Turn 6 card to be viable enough so rather a situational card to have along with other high-power 6-cost card(s)..
Good Synergies with Doctor Doom
The Best Doctor Doom Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Good Cards WaveA+Combining strong cards together that have a lot of potential along Wave to reduce their costs can not only be flexible but also build a lot of power on the board - and with several tech-counter cards you can always limit your opponent well.Future Prediction: Somewhat on the decline again after the balancing and now High Evolutionary entering the ring as well. A solid and good deck, still, but the dominance from last week is definately brokenHow to play this deck
- High Evolutionary LockdownA+Unlocking the abilities of the cards without abilities that will reduce your costs and lower your opponent's power along control-heavy cards will give your opponent a really rought time dealing with youFuture Prediction: First week of High Evolutionary but already quite a strike and a deck that talks top-of-the-meta language. We'll see where it will go but with High Evolutionary as one of the big-bad-cards that will stay Series 5 forever,I believe we have a new player in the ringHow to play this deck
- Lockjaw Thor EvoAStarting with your cheap cards you can either start populating the locations and gain some advatage to built up and Thor helps a lot by generating his Hammer that you can then draw through Jane Foster, feed into Lockjaw to scale up Thor and then Lockjaw rotates into something more powerful. THis deck is really powerful once you can get your combo lined up but also be ready to retreat if things aren't going your way as don't have the craziest backdoor. Still, sometimes you can still win a match even without that Thror, Jane Foster, Mjolnir, Lockjaw into Infinaut rotation.Future Prediction: Adding High Evlutionary to the traditional Thor Lockjaw deck performs really well and open quite some new possibilitiesHow to play this deck
- High EvoB+Using High Evolutionary to add the evolution abilities to the cards without abilities and then play them around Wave to lockdown opponent power and gain synergies and benefitsFuture Prediction: First week of High Evolutionary but already quite a strike and a deck that talks top-of-the-meta language. We'll see where it will go but with High Evolutionary as one of the big-bad-cards that will stay Series 5 forever,I believe we have a new player in the ringHow to play this deck
- Zabu DevilHawkB+The evolution of the initial Darkhawk deck that created a ton of buzz in January and post-Zabu nerf this is the deck still on the very top with cards that increase your handsize to scale Devil Dinosaur and shuffle rocks inot your opponents deck to scale up your Darkhawk.Future Prediction: Even more on the decline now after taking a heavy hit last week already, looks like the days of this deck are over as new meta archetypes and cards enter the battleHow to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Hela DiscardBThe mother of all discard decks and super viable. You discard with Lady Sif, Sword Master and Hell Cow and then try to get Ghost Rider and Hela on the board to bring (hopefully powerful cards you discarded) back on the board.Future Prediction: Benefits from the small buff to Invisible Woman but is still more a deck for discard lovers than dominating the metaHow to play this deckMore Discard Decks
- Electro Sandman RampBI love this deck a lot as you can play it two ways, either by using Electro to reduce your cards cost and then use Wave as well to get a grat final push where you can drop two 6-cost cards or you use Electro to be able to play 5-cost and 6-cost cards on earlier. You can use Leech on Turn 4 to already block your opponents abilities and with your 6-cost cards you always be able to find a win condition on the last turn.Future Prediction: Seems like the Electro Ramp meta is on the decline more and more recentlyHow to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Lockjaw ThanosThe return of Thanos Lockjaw that found a strong win condition and with Killmonger you have more chances to pull strong cards + the reveal effects from the Infinity Stones through Lockjaw on the boardFuture Prediction: One of the biggest winners in the past week and the first time Thanos made it back to the higher part of the tier list for quite some time.How to play this deckMore Thanos DecksMore Lockjaw Decks
- DeathWaveDeathWave is incredibly powerful as you enable your win conditions from both side. Destroy cards and gain synergy there will make your Wave cheaper as well as every unspent energy reduced She-Hulk's cost. With Wave you can then reduce their cost to 4 energy plus their reduction, so sometimes you can drop both of them for something like 2-3 energy n total to overtake locations on the last turn easily.Future Prediction: DeathWave seems to be more in business since Wave has become a way stronger card in the meta recently and with all the versatile options you have here now. Probably the most accessible deck high in the meta right now.How to play this deckMore Destroy Decks
- DoomWave NebulaThis deck combines a lot of cheaper cards with great value and then builds a bridge through Wave to play high-costs cards that are really effective. There's no specific synergies here you're after, you basically play the cards you have and try to make the most out of it, which works quite well as you don#t have to rely on specific lines to draw into.Future Prediction: DoomWave with Nebula is taking over a lot recently and makes it on par with the other top decks in the Marvel Snap meta right now. I feel it's not THAT strong as the decks above, but overall a very reliable and good deck to play.How to play this deck
- MODOK RampMODOK works incredibly well in a ramp deck, too. Play him into Invisible Woman and make sure you have Hela behind him. So, then MODOK will discard your whole deck and Hela brings all cards back without rngFuture Prediction: With the change to Zabu and SIlver Surfer the game is a little looking for meta right now and MODOK seems to step it up a bitHow to play this deck
- Quake ControlQuite an off-meta deck that uses locations hifting to steal cubes when opponents snap. Snapping back and gain big but retreat if things are not going your way.Future Prediction: People have reached Infinity with this deck without being in the meta, simply as shifting locations is something players aren#t that aware of but it's not meta-depending.How to play this deck
- Thanos Lockjaw DeathThis Thanos Lockjaw deck version works also really well and has a lot of ongoing cards to get some additional power to push at the end.Future Prediction: Thanos Lockjaw after all is on the decline and there are simply too many ways to beat this deck to make it really viable right now.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Doctor Doom decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.