Once your heroes reach Mythic Tier in the ascension you will be able to unlock and level up their Signature Item. Their Signature item is an individual boost item only available for that hero and can, for some heroes, really boost their effectiveness.
The problem is you will need a good amount of emblems to level them up and they are quite rare in AFK Arena – that’s the reason why I wanted to write this guide here to give you some sort of recommendation which heroes you should invest your emblems in first.
All Signature Items Ranked List
Before we start, though, please also check out my list of active gift codes here – I update it frequently and there’s normally always at least one code active that will give you some nice rewards.
So you will find in the first row how important that hero is when looking at it from the perspective of end-game (and with no Signature Items refund you need to look from the end-game perspective) and how much the Signature Item will contribute to the hero strength.
Why are all heroes ranked for end-game?
There’s no way to get any emblems back that you invested in a hero. Investing in a Signature item for a hero (popular example is Shemira) that will become obsolete later in the game is wasted and you will regret it later, especially with how rare faction emblems are.
How are the heroes ranked?
The heroes are ranked by priority tier (S+ to D where S+ is the highest priority you should invest in). Inside a priority tier the heroes are also ranked. This means, a hero on top of the A tier should be invested before a hero that is lower in the A tier. Main ranking factor is how important a hero will get later in the game (see here). and also how much the Signature Item will boost the hero.
How should I use the list, I can’t get all Signature Items!
Yes, that’s the reason for this priority list. You can get a priority what heroes to work on. Let’s say you have Rown not +30, yet but some more purple and yellow emblems so you can see what hero is next on the list.
Why isn’t every hero +30?
Sure, a +30 Signature Item is always stronger than a +20 Signature Item. But the time you need to get a Signature Item from +20 to +30 should reflect in the strength a hero will gain from it and that’s not the case for every hero. For that reason I recommend some heroes with +20 or even +10 to give you “the biggest bang for your buck”.
To clarify, see here how much emblems you need for a hero to get a +30 Signature Item:
- Activation: 20x Primordial Emblems
- Level 10: 200x Primordial Emblems
- Level 10->20: 240x Amplifying Emblems
- Level 20->30: 300x Faction Emblems
Please mind that heroes within a priority are sorted by priority as well, so the higher a hero position below, the higher the priority to invest in the Signature Item. That’s especially important for the mid-tiers.
Recommended Signature Item Levels for all Heroes in AFK Arena
Let’s go into the priority list that I always update when the tier list is updated/new heroes get added to AFK Arena.
If you're using one of those heroes currently as your main carry or haven't built them so far you should invest here. If you have replaced them already, ignore them in terms of the overall priority.
- Scarlet30Scarlet's +30 Signature Bonus is what you're after as it will deal HP-based percentage damage that scales really well towards the end-game and will make Scarle run so much more effectively the further you get in AFK Arena. It's not too high priority as she will becmone more important later in the game and the ones above are more important earlier in AFK Arena.
- Lucretia30Lucretia‘s Signature Item will buff her for every enemy hero that will die, so this is what you want her to get and this will make her extremely strong later in the game.
- Ainz Ooal Gown30Simply crazy how powerful he will get when his chanting phase will get omitted, making his ultimate so much more deadly and him one of the scariest heroes in AFK Arena. Only small downside, it scales him and doesn't add any more viability.
- Saurus30Saurus Signature Item makes him so powerful with adding healing when fully stacked for himself and when maxed out at +30 even for the full team. You will turn Saurus into a beast against boss fights who starts also healing your team as well as insane damage in the right team.
- Talene30Her Signature Item will make her stronger each time she will turn into Phoenix form and this happens a couple of times each battle, buffing her stats to a new high. She's already doing fine with it but she's really viable in many setups so having that will pay off in the long run and she's still one of the heroes that gets you easily through mid-game in AFK Arena.
- Shemira30I understand this is intended to make Shemira a decent damage dealer for bosses, but in reality, it's not even close to give her enough versatility for that. Don't invest the emblems to be honest, you won't use her later in the game anymore.
- Albedo30If you use Albedo along with Ainz, her Signature Item will literally make both of them so hard to kill that they will wipe out enemy teams just like that.
- Arthur30Just a crazy buff for all enemies standing behind Arthur. No doubt about taking it and he has some use-cases on your way towards end-game content.
- Daimon20Daimon is already strong and his Signature Item just makes what makes him strong even stronger. A must-take Signature Item.
- Elija & Lailah (Twins)20The amount of support and buffs they bring to your team is already pretty strong but with the Signature Item, they will start buffing each other as well for a huge amount making it worth upgrading their Signature Item if you use them without any doubt.
- Grezhul20Grezhul's +20 SI perk makes his skeletons more versatile and is useful primarily in boss fights. Not bad but also not that versatile that I would put his Signature item higher on the list.
- Kren20Kren's Signature Item simply makes his ability stronger at the very basic so super strong. Also the stun of the +20 Signature Items is great. The +30 isn't that necessary.
- Mishka20Plain look at Mishka's Signature Item, it's nice. Damage reduction and buffing damage against enemies for your whole team. Her +30 bonus is NOT worth the invest!
- Raku30Raku's Signature Item is simply insane. The haste reduction keeps basically active on the enemies and the extra damage burst is also super strong.
- Rowan30Rowan's Signature Item will give a ton of extra energy to your whole team and will boost every setup, not just himself and is really strong. He's so meta that you should get his SI +30 first, no discussion.
- Silas30It's just crazy what his SIgnature Item does! It simply blocks the health regeneration of the enemy team automatically for every percent of health they lose. No-brainer to invest in!
- Thoran30Thoran has such an overpowered Signature Item giving him extra survivability and his Retaliation can wipe out a whole team at once when he's the last survivor and the situation favors it. If you use him (and you should), get it!
Awakened Heroes require +30 Signature Items to unlock all abilities - if you're using and building them, their +30 should be a high priority. If not, skip them.
- Awakened Belinda30It's mandatory to get their full skills unlocked so investing on the one(s) you build is also a priority at this point.
- Awakened Solise30It's mandatory to get their full skills unlocked so investing on the one(s) you build is also a priority at this point.
- Awakened Baden30It's mandatory to get their full skills unlocked so investing on the one(s) you build is also a priority at this point.
- Awakened Athalia30
- Awakened Safiya30
- Maetria30Maetria will spread her burning flame through enemies a lot more with the +30 Signature Item so this is an invest your really want to make.
- Awakened Brutus30
- Awakened Lyca30It's mandatory to get her full skills unlocked so investing on the one(s) you build is also a priority at this point.
- Awakened Thane30
- Awakened Talene30It's mandatory to get her skills unlocked so you need to get the full set.
- Awakened Ezizh30To unlock all skills, this is a mandatory investment
These heroes are important for the end-game and carry you there in one or multiple important game modes - they should be your highest priority after the Awakened hero(es) you're working on.
- Mortas20His Signature Item is not that outstanding, however, getting it to +20 for the AoE effect added to his Greed ability is absolutely worth it
- Palmer30Palmer is THE boss-killer team hero for the end-game but the invest has no early priority and can wait and the above heroes have so much more usage than him (especially as he is no help for the campaign when the level deficits get bigger).
- Rem30Rem should be at least SI +20 to make her useful but aim to get her SI +30 to make her contribute more than her cheat death.
- Nevanthi20Nevanthi will gain so much from the damage transfer her +20 Signature Item provides that this is a must-have for everyone. The +30 bonus is debatable but can be situational and is only mandatory if you plan to run her in PvP.
Important heroes you will need in the end-game and heroes to perspectively work on their Signature Items as recommended.
- Oden30Oden has a useful skill from his Signature Item and the +20 makes it really burn. With the full effect, you will give him a strong position in many meta teams.
- Ezizh20Ezizh already has great power and can silence a whole team during the whole battle and his Signature Item makes his burning fire a lot more dangerous as well, so a really nice pick if you use him frequently.
- Daemia30Technically Damia's Signature Item needs to be at least +20 to make her buff allies properly but in reality the +30 skill will give such a huge improvement overall that you need to get it Damia is not a cheap hero to invest in but if you want her to work the great ways she has in her kit that's the way to go
- Haelus30Haelus' Signature bonus are all useful but making the enemy generate up to 75% less energy makes it a real must-have once invested in the other heroes above in this list.
- Ivan30Ivan's Signature Item needs to be +30 to really work with his puppet and the absolute minimum is at least +20 or the health sacrificaw won't work well at all for your team and even play a little against you.
- Tamrus30You might go with the +20 Signature Item as minimal invest, but you will have to get the full skill unlocked at one point if you want to run Tamrus well.
- Veithael30Veithael gains so many benefits from his Signature item that work excellent with his kit, grant him more sustain and even start buffing allied heroes in your team, too.
- Liberta30is a must-have to make Liberta work and there's no way around it as the kit requires to have the +30 Signature Item
- Lucilla30is the way to go with Lucilla for the optimal performance. To make her work at the bare minimum you should at least her her Signature Item Level +20
- Anasta30Anasta's SI scales well with her overall kit and useful in Tower in later stages. Although for most players not an investment that is realistic looking at the heroes I see in higher priority.
- Naroko30You can make her work with her ISI +20 but that is the absolute minimum and the +30 is actually needed to run her and I believe a good invest
- Zolrath30Zolrath doesn't have the craziest Signature Item on the list but the damage buff and benefit you will get for Zolrath is absolutely worth getting.
- Skriath30Skriath is getting his Signature Item is nothing we need to discuss about. He's a really strong hero end-game so his SI will bring some advantages to the table. The only reason I have it ranked that low here in the section is that he won't get too important to have it before getting towards end-game content in AFK Arena. The damage over time from +30 is solid when it procs and happens during sandstorms.
- Khazard30With his Signature Item, Khazard will turn into a freezing machine and freeze enemies with every critical strike and even increase the duration of all debuffs you have on your enemies when this happens. This will skyrocket your team.
- Lyca20Lyca gets a crazy buff for the whole team and makes your whole team so much better. Still, +30 effect is not that much impact that you should do it, rather invest the emblems into other heroes.
These heroes are not mandatory but enhance your end-game setups and should be on your expanded priority list after you finished to get the High/End Prio heroes you have done. You can start working on their +10 or +20 Signature Item if you have downtime as you're missing some heroes above that you get to mythic right now
- Rosaline20If you use Rosaline in a great combination with the right hero they can already deal a ton of deadly things to the enemy, with her Signature Item it will buff the hero she's following again for a lot more.
- Emilia30You can actually run Emilia at SI +20 as the bare minimum invest but you want to get her to SI +30 as quickly as possible to make her really viable.
- Joan of Arc30Impact is okayish but as she is not that vital for endgame right now and the effect is pretty expensive I wouldn't prioritize it that much but we'll see how Joan will settle in the meta in the future.
- Estrilda30Great buffs for your backline heroes and absolutely worth using, but her role in the current meta of AFK Arena is so insignificant that her Signature Item has no priority.
- Olgath30Returning the shells when not able to deal damage is doing a lot and +30 should be the minimal investment here as it simply does so much of a difference.
- Canisa & Ruke30Canisa & Ruke's Signature Item improves well but as the hero is only really used for later Faction Tower, there's no need to invest too early.
- Mulan30Increases her survivability well and is absoutely a reasonable invest
- Lorsan20Lorsan's Signature Item sounds powerful but the reality is it won't give that much of a boost to rank it higher here. Still on the higher prio. Only go to +20 as the +30 skill won't happen that often.
- Leonardo da Vinci20Buffing his cannon is alright as it will deal nice damage but he's not the main carry. Making his evading not exceed 10% damage is not enough to make up for the investment.
- Orthros30His Signature Item adds freeze and also reduces enemy haste a lot and this makes him survive longer and a more durable hero to use when he can be squishy at times without a Signature Item.
- Edwin20Edwin seems to work really well with SI +20 already so you don't have to invest all the way with him although the description of his SI +30 reads really strong, it wont add too much as it's limited to his own ATK.
- Zaphrael10Nice damage boost but wouldn't recommend going higher than +10 as the other unlocks higher than that aren't that much more and his role is to counter Lucretia overall and nothing else in the current meta.
- Antandra30Antandra has a great Signature Item that really gives Antandra a boost. If you use her, absolutely worth getting with the higher stats buff and the energy restoration for your allies.
- Astar20Astar's Signature Item works really nice and enhances her ultimate ability to not only heal your allies, also start dealing damage to enemies. The +20 Signature item adds burning which is also effective but the increasing damage of the +30 feels not strong enough right now for the investment minding Astar's role in your team which is not damage dealing in the first place.
- Eorin30Just great that +10 and +20 increase his survivability as he can be somewhat glass cannon and the overall damage with the +30 contributes so well to his role as burst damage dealer that there's no way around investing until +30 Signature Item.
- Hodgkin30With his general mechanics, you can't lose when getting his Signatur Item up. It will add great self-heal when he ultimate and also give that healing with up to 75% of his max HP to an injured ally. His +30 SI might be debatable, but I think for his snowballing ability in late game it's extremely viable and will make him a great addition for your team.
- Merlin30Merlin's Signature Item makes his abilities stronger where they work so it's absolutely an invest to recommend. Especially the +30 will be a boost that will not only half the health loss for Merlin but also give 2 allies the benefit.
- Jerome30To make him the top-notch buffer he is, you really need his +30 bonus although his +20 also works.
- Raine10Her +10 bonus for the additional health and energy recovery is nice, but everything higher than that with the shield is non-sense, don't waste emblems for that.
Normally only players that spend a significant amount of money should be able to work on these heroes when they are finished above - if you have emblems leftover, save them rather then spending them here.
- Skreg30Really nice Signature Item that will make his ultimate cycles a lot faster. You need to get +30 through to get that initial 300 Energy ultimate which helps a lot.
- Yennefer20Yennefer's SI +20 is the sweet spot as you get the damage reduction and the extra team energy generation.
- Athalia30Her Signature Item will give her a lot of durability during battles and also give Life Leech. If you're using her it's worth investing
- Framton30Nice buffs and debuffs with every stage added with his SIgnature Item and nothing is not useful, especially as every damage dealing from Framton will trigger the Signature Item skills.
- Ferael20Ferael has one of the strongest Signature Items just by looking what it provides. It will simply cripple the enemy team and prevent them from regenerating and also debuffing their attack rating a lot.
- Sonja30Long story short, it suits her kit but her kit is so slow and she dies so fast in higher level deficits that you shouldn't mind investing into her at all right now. Still, looking at the meta you will not see this hero play any significant role towards late- or end-game so save up the emblems. You can maybe get the +1 to unlock the skill if your eally want to, but that's it.
- Trishea20Ultimately you want to get the +30 Signature Item for the higher permanent attack buff, but the +20 also works well in terms of her overall kit unless you want to use her very far down the road on high level deficits.
- Audrae20Her Signature Item adds valuable debuffs and damage that contribute well to her kit. It might be debatable to get the +30 which is optional in my opinion but running her much it will be useful.
- Morael20Morael's Signature skill will give more additional stats and is really nice. The +30 is debatable but it means more energy and let her cycle through to her ultimate faster so I think it's worth it.
- Geralt10Geralt is no end-game hero but rather a hero for early to mid game stages in AFK Arena - investing into the +30 Signature Item would be overkill as useless later and the +20 only buffs the +10 effect by additional 3%, so take the +10 as the easy investment and get the buff from it.
- Ginneas20I see his SI +20 as the minimum investment but to really make him work according to his kit in higher Faction Tower stages you should invest into his Signature Item +30
- Warek10The additional health restoration of +1% for getting the Signature item from +10 to +20 is scandalous. His +30 is also too slow to actually give a huge benefit, so only take SI +10 for Warek.
- Crassio20For Crassio's needs you really only neeed his Signature Item at Level 20 for the reduecd cooldown, the extra damage provides from the SI +30 is not that much of an impact for the game modes you use him on, espcially looking at the invest you have to do.
- Salaki30Salaki is for the later stages of Mauler Tower helpful and his +30 Signature Item gives him a great boost in survivability, but nothing to invest in earlier.
- Tarnos30The problem with Tarnos kit is not that this Signature Item is not working well with it, it does. But when the level deficits get bigger, he will simply die so fast there's no difference if he has it or not and just for the stages where the level deficit is low, well, it's a hefty invest...
- Flora20Getting the extra damage for her +10 is nice and the investment is also something that makes sense for that buff. But taking her higher than +10 isn't that great in proportion of the investment you have to make.
- Treznor30Treznor is a really close call with his Signature Item, to be honest. The thing is, all of them are helpful, the extra immunity, the extra energy and also that attacking buff. i'd say, if you use him a lot and don't mind spending here, his +30 kit is worth the invest. Otherwise, the +10 will be enough
- Baden10Baden's Signature Item is horribly designed. The additional health for the phantoms doesn't help at all because they simply don't have much health and still die fast. His +30 effect is a joke.
- Safiya20When first reading about her stacking buff you think this will be crazy strong... but in reality, this buff isn't stacking up that fast. Getting her Signature Item to +20 is a good choice, no doubt, but only to +20 as the +30 effect is pretty useless because almost never triggered.
- Vyloris30This will make her rock, especially the healing gained from the +20 Signature Item that will give her a lot of healing in addition to her shield. She's absolutely a niche hero to counter summons but that will make her do that so ruthlessly
- Drez20His shield is nice and getting it 4 times in a battle is worth getting but he doesn't play any significant role in the meta, not even Faction Tower so an invest here is not worth getting.
- Fane20Fane's Signature Item is all about the Bone Prison skill and the rebuffing is for sure the most valuable thing to get. The crit amplification of the full +30 is nice but also a heavy investment that I don't see him worth right now.
- Kalene20While her full +30 Signature item bonus seems nice, against bosses you have better options so I recommend only getting it to +20 for the immunity against control effects and you're good to go with her. You won't run her late-late game anyway.
- Hendrik10Getting his Signature Item +10 is absolutely worth it, the buff is nice and purple emblems are worth investing in. But don't do more, the +20 is pretty much useless, and unless you're swimming in emblems (what you obv. don't), his +30 far too expensive for the return value.
- Numisu10Numisu The additional totems are really useful, but don't invest a single emblem into buffing the health of the emblems and stick to SI +10.
- Cecilia10Cecilia's Signature Item improves what she does best. Still, her Signature Item above +10 is not worth it for the role she plays in AFK Arena.
- Isabella30Isabella offers additional damage triggered by skills. Absolutely fine but not outstanding and only useful for the niche uses she has in the current meta.
- Melusina30Stealing attributes and energy is already huge but her +30 will keep the stolen stats. This is a huge thing and super helpful so in invest absolutely worth with her.
- Gorvo20Gorvo has an absolutely solid Signature Item, especially the +20 SI that will convert the remaining shield into energy. The +30 is debatable, I'd say not necessary but can also be something to think about.
- Oku20Not overwhelming but is needed if you want to run him frequently, especially in Faction Tower where he has the most common use.
- Satrana30Satrana's Signature Item makes Satrana really painful for the enemies. Still, you need to get it to +30 actually to get the full power of it all.
- Morrow20The +10 and +20 SI are really helpful and will add some damage and survivability, both what Morrow lacks. The +30 is alright-ish, but heavily depends on the team setup so I'd not put it on a high priority.
- Thane30The damage increase is quite alright but you need to go to +30 here so it will get triggered when his target won't hit him. Otherwise, any AoE damage can prevent him from triggering his SI
- Kelthur30The problem I have with his Signature Item is that the only useful thing is the +30 bonus but it's worth it towards end-game as he will become viable and useful.
- Mehira30Mehira's Signature Item is insane and gives Mehira health whenever a teammate loses health and give 20% to her. She will be really hard to kill now and with a maxed Signature Item she even will gain additional energy when her health is full. This one is really sick!
- Belinda10The +30 effect for 40 energy is a bad joke and also the additional effect on Divine Retribution raised is bad as it only will deal 40% of the original damage. So the recommended level is more theorycraft right now and I would only invest +1 to unlock the Signature Item skill and that's it.
- Nemora20Nemora is similar to Tasi, the additional healing is nice and if you use her frequently also useful but shouldn't be that high on your list of Signature Items.
- Nara20Nara when first looking at her Signature Item you will think this won't make a big boost, but in reality, she will become an automatic assassin to take out enemies very effectively and her skill will become a lot more deadly.
- Granit10Unlocking his signature skill will be really nice, it will give the team the ability to trigger his ability even when he's down. Also the added energy recovery rate is useful, but wouldn't invest more than +10.
- Anoki20Anoki buffs are alright and make him more versatile, no doubt, but nothing too crazy here. Also, his +30 bonus is not worth investing that many faction emblems
- Theowyn30Theowyn's Signature Item is great to debuff the enemy team but not that outstanding. Still, a useful and also linear increase of Theowyn in general.
- JOKER20A nice buff in stats and the full bonus also extends it to 15 seconds making it a really strong Signature Item overall for JOKER.
- Zikis30Zikis' higher crit block rate is useful for more sustain and the full SI +30 effect will trigger Lethargy a lot more often to make him more valuable for the whole team. Useful if you use him in team setups frequently.
- Fawkes30Although not the strongest hero in the current meta, his Signature Item adds some nice benefits so if you use him frequently it's a good idea to also invest into his Signature Item.
- Eluard20The extra shield is really valuable so worth getting. If you use heroes in the frontline that deal damage or you use heroes that go behind the enemy lines, the extra damage is also really worth getting.
- Torne30Torne has a useful Signature item effect but it takes too long to actually stack up for a good buff on his base stats. The immunity to control from +30 is worth using, but too expensive when you think about the amount of emblems you need to invest.
- Thesku10Thesku is a tough spot here... The +10 is a no-brainer. A nice shield that auto-enables plus a nice debuff against enemies attacking Thesku, don't think twice especially if you#re earlier in the game! This will make him a carry even in mid-game. My problem with the +20 is that the additional shield won't change that much although the damage and defense debuff of +30 is really nice. But keeping in mind that Thesku is not that main priority end-game, you rather want to keep him at +10
- Leofric20Adding the additional damage debuff is useful and maxing his Signature Item out will extend the time and also the extra damage enemies receive.
- Titus10Titus' additional AoE is a nice addition but the scaling of this Signature Item isn't well so wouldn't invest too many emblems here. The higher SI levels give a little more AoE damage and the full +30 reduces the cooldown by 2 seconds. Not the best Signature Item here for sure...
- Respen30Respen Signature Item has buffs that buff itself and makes Respen a lot better. The additional haste for the whole team from his +30 SI is also really great.
- Tidus30Tidus makes him a lot more durable and neglecting all control abilities also makes it harder to counter Tidus. Actually a strong Signature Item.
- Lucius10Not only is Lucius not important in end game (yes, sad but true), his SIgnature Item also only adds a small bonus that won't even make much of a difference. +10 is alright in my opinion as purple emblems are alright to get and if you still use him frequently it's worth it.
- Peggy30The extra stat buff for the guards make them more nasty to deal with for enemies, but her role is so below average that you shouldn't invest in her at all right now. You can maybe get the +1 to unlock the skill if your eally want to, but that's it.
- Thali10Getting the extra damage for her +10 is nice and the investment is also something that makes sense for that buff. But taking her higher than +10 isn't that great in proportion of the investment you have to make.
- Kaz30Nice extra boost of stats at the beginning. She's squishy and will get even more squishy with that but also stronger.
- Solise30Getting additional enemies to be attacked by her plant is great. The +10 and +20 isn't that useful though and she isn't that useful other than Wilder Faction Tower at the moment so not that important to invest in.
- Vurk30Vurk's Signature Item offers additional bolts that make him deal significantly more damage, so worth getting if you use Vurk for sure but he's not really a hero that plays much of a role int he current meta.
- Wu Kong20Wu Kong's Signature Item adds protective barriers making him survive better until he can use his ultimate and also adds more additional protective barriers to him and his clones. With this Signatur Item, he gets really strong.
- Khasos30Khasos has a solid Signature Item and one that should be on your list if you use Khasos frequently! More axes throwing and recovering health.
- Mezoth30Getting his Signature Item to +20 is mandatory for the energy gain at the start. Even +30 is useful but his current role in the meta is non-exiting so really think this investment through.
- Nakoruru30Nakoruru's stun effect is useful, no doubt. I personally think the +10 and +20 effects are a little wasted on normal attacks and fine and you need to go for +30 to get the extended stun.
- Oscar30No doubt that his Signature item ability is useful to have here and there, but it's simply too expensive to build looking at the rare use cases when you even have an enemy hero that can go behind your backline. Still, looking at the meta you will not see this hero play any significant role towards late- or end-game so save up the emblems. You can maybe get the +1 to unlock the skill if your eally want to, but that's it.
- Rigby30Rigby's Signature Item offers nice extra damage and the knockdown effect is powerful but the role he plays in the meta is not really worth for most players.
- Seirus10The additional health is helpful but don't go further than +10 with his Signature Item, the additional buff won't give that much extra.
- Ukyo30Ukyo's Signature Item simply scales his stats without adding versatility or viability to him. The stats make sense if you use him a lot but shouldn't be that high on the priority list for you.
- Ulmus10Ulmus' SI is only average and the +20 effect is a joke and the +30 even more. If you use Ulmus frequently only go for the +10 Signature Item!
- Walker0Walker is underwhelming and plain scaling his bad performance won't make him any better. His SI on plain paper is nice but with the current mechanics has no place so don't invest
- Alaro30Alaro gains nice buff that gives the tea, a lot of haste and other buffs. Get it if you use Alaro in your team setup. In general too niche hero to recommend that higher but contributes well to his overall kit.
- Alna30Alna's Signature Item just makes her a lot harder to kill so she will be super sustainable during a battle and deals her damage and debuff over and over again. One of the best Signature Items you will find in AFK Arena.
- Brutus20Long story short, get his +20 as fast as possible because Brutus will become a nice niche role hero later in the game. The +30 SI isn't worth it but with the +20 he will gain a lot of survivability in his niche (big burst survivor) role.
- Desira30What's really nice is that she will leave her mist on the battlefield when she dies and you will gain a lot of extra buffs when you take her SI to +30 that's worth it.
- Ezio20Really helpful given the fact that you use Ezio in many team compositions end-game and adds nice durability to him. Signature Item +30 is useless in my opinion but +20 should be your priority if you have him.
- Gwyneth20If you use Gwyneth with Arthur, this is a really strong Signature Item, especially the +20 that adds the additional arrows whenever an ally uses their ultimate. Along with plain attack stat buff, this is really worth the usage.
- Izold30Izold get a useful buff that helps him survive and makes him more durable and the +30 benefit of becoming immune to control abilities makes a lot of sense.
- Prince of Persia20Prince of Persia's Signature Item skill with the re-positioning is really nice, but everything after that is just raising it by a few percent and seconds and not really worth the invest.
- QUEEN10The shield is useful, no doubt, but the stats are lacking and the shield is too far gone again to make the stats buff from +30 really stand out.
- Eironn30Eironn is a hero that many players like to use towards end-game and his viability is really high. His Signature Item will plain increase the effect of his freezing by adding a debuff on them and adding more time they are frozen, making him a really deadly hero to use.
- Tasi20Tasi decreasing enemies attack ratings for a huge additional amount is useful and if you use Tasi, you will really appreciate this. Still, the above Signature items should be higher on your list
- Pippa20For me Pippa has the most interesting additions from her Signature Item and every 10 levels will add another special ability. +20 is enough and will give her teleported ally a nice immune effect.
I hope this priority lists helps you invest your emblems more effectively and if you have more questions or maybe think I should re-consider some of the priority ranks here, please drop a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to help.