Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Taskmaster in it in Marvel Snap? Taskmaster can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Taskmaster A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
You can use him to copy the power of a card that you played earlier, this is already a great ability, but you can also use that on cards that gained their power through several stages or have negative effects (without copying those effects)..
Taskmaster in the current meta: he will duplicate a strong card, so he is not necessarily bound to certain meta setups and can be used quite off-meta – but decks using him well are not on top of the meta right now..
Good Synergies with Taskmaster
The Best Taskmaster Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Shuri SauronAWith Shuri you can still build a lot of power and although itÄs more predictable, it still works and unless your opponent has something to directly counter in his hand, this deck is still alive and working.Future Prediction: Shuri Zero is back since Red Skull got the base power buff and with a few weeks now it looks like this deck is still stable in the upper reagions of the tier list.
- Hybrid PhoenixB+Use your move cards to scale up Multiple Man or Human Torch and then feed them into Venom. This will scale up Phoenix Force and you can also use Taskmaster to inherit that power and then use Heimdall or Arnim Zola to scale further.Future Prediction: New in the meta with move and destroy a flexible deck that can build massive power and can work around some of the tough limits other archetypes place and for sure the best deck with Phoenix Force to run right now.
- Shuri Nimrod RampThis Shuri deck version incorporates Nimrod to scale up as well and givey ou more flexible lines to play towards the end.Future Prediction: Shuri is pretty strong and with Nimrod you gain a ton of flexibility here. Not on top of the meta but if you like Shuri and want to play Nimrod you can make this deck work.
- Double Devil DinoDouble Devil Dino is a Pool 3 version of the Devil Dino deck that is extremely effective as you will clone your Devil Dino power towards the end either with Taskmaster or Arnim Zola to new locations - so the hard counter of Enchantress or Shang Chi is way less effective and the raw power this decks plays can wipe over opponents easily.Future Prediction: Just falling out of the meta for the reasons that control cards plus Shang-Chi are all over the place and can disarm this deck well. A good deck for early Pool 3 if you got Arnim Zola but none to push very far.
- Sauron Sees AllSimilar to the Shuri Zero deck, Sauron makes a great addition with some small changes so you can use all cards that have an ongoing effect that has a negative impact as Sauron will clear it.Future Prediction: Pretty strong but most synergies come from the way Shuri interacts with certain cards, so this deck does naturally well. It depends a lot on Sauron to be played but you can still make it work without him but as a new card you should always be a little cautious so I ranked it slightly lower than the Shuri zero deck.
- Deadpool VS NimrodA very interesting deck that buffs up Deadpool early and then you have a lot of backup lines to play into. You can use Shuri then to buff up either Deadpool further for Arnim Zola or work into Nimrod or Black Panther. Keep in mind, if you use Shuri into Nimrod, he will become a 10-power card, Then Arnim Zola on top of him will make 10-power copies into all other locations + play another 10-power version of him there as well.Meta Dependency: A very interesting approach of a deck that ahs so many lines to play and uses Shuri well to get some good punch on the board a the end.
I hope you liked this overview of the best Taskmaster decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.