Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Wolverine in it in Marvel Snap? Wolverine can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Wolverine A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Try to slide in Wolverine into destroy effect cards to scale him up or have him in your hand along mass-discard cards to get his 4 power on the board for free is how you play him.
Wolverine in the current meta: Not a core card but works along destroy and discard archetype decks so his performance is tied to how well those decks perform in the meta.
Good Synergies with Wolverine
The Best Wolverine Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Discard DraculaB+Discard like crazy is the mantra of this deck in hope to grow as many 0-cost Swarm copies as possible, grow up Morbius and increase Apocalpye's power at the end for a big push through Dracula.Future Prediction: Dracula Discard is coming back recently and although it is still a niche deck, this is a discard deck that can perform in the right hands well enough to climb in ranks.
- Galactus DestroyerB+Use destory cards to build power and also the negative power cards against your opponent to see how the board develops and with Shuri you can then decide if you want to either play negative on your opponents side and finish with Nimrod and Destroyer or double up Galactus on a weak location.Future Prediction: Galactus with Destroyer and tons of lines to play seems to make a slow comeback into the meta and is the only Galactus deck taht is really viable in the meta right now.
- Deathpool Venom DestroyB+Using many destroy synergies, this deck can devlop a lot of power and also handle quite some controlling locations and cards your opponent might throw your way. Overall also a ton of fun to play when you scale up your cards well.Future Prediction: This deck seem to have found a niche-spot in the meta and falls off a little more recently but can still do well in climbing ranks. Still not a deck you will see much in the highest ranks but we'll see what Phoenix Force does with the classic destroy archetype decks in the coming days...
- Basic DestroyThis is a version that's quite early available with Carnage and Deathlok as your destruct cards and several cheap cost cards to feed to. With Wolverine, Squirrel Girl and Nightcrawler you also have cards to play into locations that get locked and Enchantress is a great meta counter card. Your win condition with Iron Man and Hulk at the end is phenomenal!Future Prediction: Fun to play but with very basic cards and not the best synergies you will not get too far in ranks
- Basic Discardthis deck here resolve around the cards that gain power when getting discarded, like Apocalypse that will gain extra power so you can get a big comeback at the end. You have several cards in your deck that have nice cost/power ratio with the ability to discard a card in your deck. Can be a little rng as you want this effect to take place on your Apocalypse so sometimes it just doesn't run well - but if it does, you can throw in a 20-power card at the end and take over a tile effortlessly or even snowball through the full board.Future Prediction: As a very basic Discard Deck this will do fine and you have easy access to the cards. Still, there are some very powerful advanced discard cards like Hell Cow or Hela missing so you can get far but not to the very top with this deck
- Pool 2 MODOKThis deck is a Pool 2 deck using MODOK and you're trying to buff up Swarm and discard as much as possible. With Chavez and Strong Guy you still have options if that doesn't play along.
- Nimrod DestroyRevolve around using your negative Goblin cards to clogg up one location of your opponent to play Galactus in on Turn 6. Then play Nimrod in another location, ideally scaling him up through Shuri and use Wolverine as well on the right location or the lcoation left of Galactus to make sure he will jump into it.Meta Dependency: Can be quite predictable with the Goblins, Wolverine, Nimrod down, but with ARnim Zola, you still have a backdoor to play on Turn 6 if Galactus doesn't seem to do the trick.
- Destruct x2Revive one of your destroyed cards on Turn 5 for a nice extra flexible card on Turn 6.Meta Dependency: Potential deck for playing Phoenix Force, we have to see how well it performs in the meta.
- DeathstroyDUsing many destroy synergies, this deck can devlop a lot of power and also handle quite some controlling locations and cards your opponent might throw your way. Overall also a ton of fun to play when you scale up your cards well.Future Prediction: Destroy has eaten itself into the meta as quite an accessible niche deck and if you like destroy, this is the deck you can run quite successfully right now
I hope you liked this overview of the best Wolverine decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.