Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Death in it in Marvel Snap? Death can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Death A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Death becomes cheaper for each card destroyed, so you can take her with cards that have destroy effects to make her potentially a 0-cost card towards your last turn with 12 power – but also as a 3-cost or 4-cost card she has great value..
Death in the current meta: Destroy decks on their own don’t do that crazy right now but are viable and can keep up at some point, but as you can combine Death also with other decks like discard decks or cards like Galactus, she is absolutely a card you can rock right now and destroying two cards already make her one of the strongest 6-cost cards in the game..
Good Synergies with Death
The Best Death Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Galactus DeathAThis deck is really frustrating to deal with for your opponent as you will try to use your Elektro or Wave to draw into your Galactur before Turn 5 and then ruin basically the whole locations except one that will show down on the last turn. Nothing your opponent built up until that will count and you can catch him pretty off guard with it. If you play Doctor Octopus before Galactus and basically empty your opponents hand or Leech to block all enemy cards' abilities. Very strong and easy to play.Future Prediction: Still a viable deck to run and the only Galactus deck that makes sense running in the higher ranks, espcially now that Death being a little cheaper you can get more alternative lanes.How to play this deckMore Destroy Decks
- Deathpool Venom DestroyB+Using many destroy synergies, this deck can devlop a lot of power and also handle quite some controlling locations and cards your opponent might throw your way. Overall also a ton of fun to play when you scale up your cards well.Future Prediction: This deck made a comeback after not have been relevant for such a long time - fans of the classic destroy archetype did well with it. Hard to tell if that is just because of how High Evolutionary shook up things along the OTA balance patch on Black Bolt and Stature or this is back for good - but it works again which makes me personally really happyHow to play this deck
- Hela DiscardBThe mother of all discard decks and super viable. You discard with Lady Sif, Sword Master and Hell Cow and then try to get Ghost Rider and Hela on the board to bring (hopefully powerful cards you discarded) back on the board.Future Prediction: Benefits from the small buff to Invisible Woman but is still more a deck for discard lovers than dominating the metaHow to play this deckMore Discard Decks
- DeathWaveDeathWave is incredibly powerful as you enable your win conditions from both side. Destroy cards and gain synergy there will make your Wave cheaper as well as every unspent energy reduced She-Hulk's cost. With Wave you can then reduce their cost to 4 energy plus their reduction, so sometimes you can drop both of them for something like 2-3 energy n total to overtake locations on the last turn easily.Future Prediction: DeathWave seems to be more in business since Wave has become a way stronger card in the meta recently and with all the versatile options you have here now. Probably the most accessible deck high in the meta right now.How to play this deckMore Destroy Decks
- Iron GalactusUsing Howard to get more insights on what Iron Lad will be doing and how your potential Galactus play will turn out, this Galactus deck gains more stability in draw linesFuture Prediction: As all Galactus decks it requires you to snap and retreat at the right time to make overall cube gains.How to play this deck
- Galactus KangA great deck that uses Kang to place your Galactus perfectly fine at the end and take over the gameFuture Prediction: We'll see where this will go but Kang makes Galactus perform a lot more reliable so I assume we will see him more in the next weeksHow to play this deck
- MODOK Hela DiscardCan also be called greedy Hela as the ability when all synergies work with this deck are incredible and crush everything - but there's much that can go wrong and probably a deck that you can only play when you cleary identify when you're behind and retreat continuously and snap at the right times.Meta Dependency: Works well and is a lot of fun to play, but the dependency on the win condition lines make it sometimes frustrating, too.How to play this deckMore Discard Decks
- Negasonic GalactusUse the calssic Galactus lines along Negasonic Teenage Warhead to defend your lead in the location you played Glactus inMeta Dependency: Like any Galactus deck this depends a lot how well Galactus performs and how much you enjoy playing GalactusHow to play this deck
- Thanos Lockjaw DeathThis Thanos Lockjaw deck version works also really well and has a lot of ongoing cards to get some additional power to push at the end.Future Prediction: Thanos Lockjaw after all is on the decline and there are simply too many ways to beat this deck to make it really viable right now.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Death decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.