Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Invisible Woman in it in Marvel Snap? Invisible Woman can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Invisible Woman A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Invisible Woman delays cards flipping until after Turn 6, so you can hide what you’re up to or protect cards.
Invisible Woman in the current meta: Not a huge meta card but as cloaking your moves can always be a advantage so can work with today’s meta and future meta decks as well.
Good Synergies with Invisible Woman
The Best Invisible Woman Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Sera ControlS+Control the board but primarily be able to play a lot of cards to counter what your opponent is up to makes this deck very powerful, espcially on the last tunr where you can easily overtakeFuture Prediction: Sera Control is back at the top of the meta after some absence and is the strongest deck right now that you will see being played.
- Iron PatriotAWith Iron Lad you can copy basically every card in this deck and you are less vulnerable to Enchantress as this is not an ongoing effect so it's harder to shut down.Future Prediction: Still seems to have found a stable way in the meta after being out of the meta tier list for quite a while. Relibale against many decks but if you see your opponent builds crazy power, tiem to retreat to save the cubes.
- Hela DiscardBThe mother of all discard decks and super viable. You discard with Lady Sif, Sword Master and Hell Cow and then try to get Ghost Rider and Hela on the board to bring (hopefully powerful cards you discarded) back on the board.Future Prediction: Can build amazing power but the only way to really gain cubes with it when you can max out the snap and snap-back cube gains as you will have to retreat a lot with this deck
- Jean SurferUse this control Seracle deck with Jean to limit your opponent's ability to play cards freely and also have Jean Grey getting the Silver Surfer buff or limit down your opponent with SHadow King.Future Prediction: New deck with Jean Grey, we will see how well it performs in the meta but as variation of Seracle Surfer it looks promising.
- MODOK RampMODOK works incredibly well in a ramp deck, too. Play him into Invisible Woman and make sure you have Hela behind him. So, then MODOK will discard your whole deck and Hela brings all cards back without rngFuture Prediction: With the change to Zabu and SIlver Surfer the game is a little looking for meta right now and MODOK seems to step it up a bit
- Ongoing DestroyerThe Destroyed Deck was always fun as you have this crazy push towards the end that turns around so much. Armor is very important to gain the lead in one location or Cosmo to prevent Destroyer to wipe out but still have the high power.Future Prediction: Not the latest deck and around for quite some time and working well but struggles more and more with the newer decks I recently added as they will compete for all locations and the Destroyer sometimes just doesn't have enough power to gain that win condition.
- Spectrum Wongbasically all cards here have ongoing abilities you can boost with Spectrum on the last turn, but with Iron Man, Wong and Mystique, chances are very high that you can even double that to all like 8 power to each location and taking over.Future Prediction: less meta deck now, espcially with the control decks taking up more space in the meta but still a deck for early P3 players to start put and push to a decent rank.
- MODOK Hela DiscardCan also be called greedy Hela as the ability when all synergies work with this deck are incredible and crush everything - but there's much that can go wrong and probably a deck that you can only play when you cleary identify when you're behind and retreat continuously and snap at the right times.Meta Dependency: Works well and is a lot of fun to play, but the dependency on the win condition lines make it sometimes frustrating, too.
I hope you liked this overview of the best Invisible Woman decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.