Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Bast in it in Marvel Snap? Bast can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Bast A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Sets all your cards power to 3 power so you can see him as a mini Mister Negative to work with a lot of cards that rely on their abilities and have low power. As a 1-cost card you can easily drop him whenever you need him and don’t have to neccesasarily drop him right at the begining..
Bast in the current meta: Can be used along cards that buff other cards but have no power themselves to scale more. Had some effect in some decks but you normally don’t see him too much..
Good Synergies with Bast
The Best Bast Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- BounceS+This deck plays around playing cheap cards over and over again to scale up your Collector and Bishop. Hard to control for the opponent and a deck that I see very well this season.Future Prediction: Bounce also remains very high in the meta right now and seems to be stable and play around most other archetypes by still being able to develop massive power.
- NebuSeraFlood the board and use Nebula to grow and scale your cheap Guardian of the galaxy cards along and then use the cards that benefit from dropping many cards like Bishop Hit Monkey and Wolfsbane to grow even more with Sera in the back reducing the costs of all your cards.Future Prediction: new deck for the Guardians' Greatest Hits Season
- Negative SurferThis deck works with many cards that have great effects but lower power themselves, so using cards like Bast and Mister Negative) to turn that around. Also has a ton of 3-cost cards that you can buff up with Silver Surfer in the end and if you can get Mister Negative on Iron Man you have a crazy push for one location that almost always wins it for you.Future Prediction: Still looking alright with some minor changes each season but Mister Negative turns low-power cards with strong abilities into cheap cards and this makes this deck really viable and strong.
- Patriot ValkyrieOnly low-power cards that you can use alaong aptriot and with valkyrie you can then scale down any location where you opponent played only one or two high-power cards and take over with a flooded board easily.Future Prediction: Along Valkyrie you can deal with the many high-power decks with Shuri to give you next to Shang-Chi another way to scale down enemy powerplants.
- Hit Monkey BounceA bounce deck that makes card cheaper to make a push with Hit Monkey towards the end.Future Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.
- Negative MonkeyUsing Mister Negative to manipulate high-cost cards with mutual low power to become cheap cards to drop along Hit Monkey ideally as free card at the last turn.Future Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.
I hope you liked this overview of the best Bast decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.