Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Shang-Chi in it in Marvel Snap? Shang-Chi can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Shang-Chi A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
This card is the card that will keep all the high-power cards hidden until the end as nobody wants to reveal them to get them destroyed that easily by a 4-cost Shang-Chi. Use him in any deck to make sure that you can deal with any high-power push your opponent will throw your way..
Shang-Chi in the current meta: The only card that deals with crazy high-power decks and it will not require any specific archetype of decks or combos to enable – he’s the card all high-power cards are afraid of..
Good Synergies with Shang-Chi
Shang-Chi is normally not in your deck to make combos or synergies (although some make sense), you use him to deal with high-power cards your opponent might throw on the board to find your win condition.
The Best Shang-Chi Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Lockjaw ThanosS+This deck develops the points slower towards the end and is harder to predict as you play all the cheap reveal effects of the Infinity Stones into Lockjaw to trade for high-power cards. With Leech, Aero and Magneto you have also a ton to shift around on the last turn of you need to and there's always some lines you can play into to find your win condition.Future Prediction: This deck saw a steep rise and is relatively new and has been dominating the meta right now like crazy and there doesn't seem to be a deck that's stopping it in the current meta. This deck dominates so heavily that almost 70% of victories in the highest ranks are using this deck due to the heavy energy manipulators that Magneto and Quinjet are and before there will be a patch, there won't be any change to this.How to play this deckMore Thanos DecksMore Lockjaw Decks
- Shuri ZeroSThis deck snowballs heavily as pretty much all cards carry high power that you multiplay through Shuri and then pass to Taskmaster. With Zero you can also start comfortably play your Typhoid Mary or Red Skull without fearing the ability that buffs your opponent. Taskmaster and Arnim Zola are great high-power plays in the end and you will have a lot of high-power cards active here towards the end.Future Prediction: Still the strongest deck behind Thanos Lockjaw and can compete with it when things work well - but overall in usage and win rate clearly number two behind Thanos Lockjaw.How to play this deckMore Shuri DecksMore Zero Decks
- Zabu Sera ControlSThis new version with Zabu performs incredibly well as you will get a ton of cards to feed into Bishop for extra power and Carnage to scale up. Ultimately you will control your opponent through either Enchantress, Shang-Chi or Killmonger will be a great help to deal with any win condition your opponent might come up with and also with Rescue a good power card in your hand.Future Prediction: This deck seems to have a better time keeping at pace with the ShuriZero and ThanosLockjaw decks out there as you can use all the control effects well against them.How to play this deckMore Zabu DecksMore Control Decks
- DoomWaveA+This deck combines a lot of cheaper cards with great value and then builds a bridge through Wave to play high-costs cards that are really effective. There's no specific synergies here you're after, you basically play the cards you have and try to make the most out of it, which works quite well as you don#t have to rely on specific lines to draw into.Future Prediction: Combining good cards together, this is probably by far the best chance to run a competitive deck in the current meta without having Series 4 and Series 5 cards. It will struggle against the ThanosLockjaw and Shuri deck so retreat if you see what's coming there but overall a deck to push right now.
- Lockjaw ThorB+Starting with your cheap cards you can either start populating the locations and gain some advatage to built up and Thor helps a lot by generating his Hammer that you can then draw through Jane Foster, feed into Lockjaw to scale up Thor and then Lockjaw rotates into something more powerful. THis deck is really powerful once you can get your combo lined up but also be ready to retreat if things aren't going your way as don't have the craziest backdoor. Still, sometimes you can still win a match even without that Thror, Jane Foster, Mjolnir, Lockjaw into Infinaut rotation.Future Prediction: This deck is, unfortunately, falling behind more and more. On one side you have the LockjawThanos and the Shuri decks that overcome it with high power and then the decks on the other side with many control cards (especially Cosmo) that make the Thor synergy hard to work.How to play this deckMore Lockjaw DecksMore Thor Decks
- Galactus DestroyB+This deck is really frustrating to deal with for your opponent as you will try to use your Elektro or Wave to draw into your Galactur before Turn 5 and then ruin basically the whole locations except one that will show down on the last turn. Nothing your opponent built up until that will count and you can catch him pretty off guard with it. If you play Doctor Octopus before Galactus and basically empty your opponents hand or Leech to block all enemy cards' abilities. Very strong and easy to play.Future Prediction: Nimrod gave the Galactus decks more a direction towards destroy as you gain extra power for Knull or can use Destroyer as backup line. Falls behind the top decks and is a little predictable but still a slid deck to run.How to play this deckMore Control Dekcs
- Electro Sandman RampB+I love this deck a lot as you can play it two ways, either by using Psylocke to reduce your cards cost and then use Wave as well to get a grat final push where you can drop two 6-cost cards or you use Electro to be able to play 5-cost and 6-cost cards on earlier. You can use Leech on Turn 4 to already block your opponents abilities and with your 6-cost cards you always be able to find a win condition on the last turn.Future Prediction: A very control-heavy deck that now uses Nimrod through Arnim Zola as well to gain a lot of potential reach and flexibility towards the end + the fact that you don't need many Series 4 and Series 5 cards makes it a solid pick for F2P and new players. How to play this deck
- Discard DraculaBDiscard like crazy is the mantra of this deck in hope to grow as many 0-cost Swarm copies as possible, grow up Morbius and increase Apocalpye's power at the end for a big push through Dracula.Future Prediction: If everything works well with this deck, you can devop a crazy power and unstoppable win condition through Dracaula but drawing into the lines can be squishy at times and you need to be prepared to retreat a lot to keep your cubes together with this deck.+How to play this deck
- Junk ControlBThis deck basically excists only to use disrupting and controlling cards to mess with your opponents synergies. It might requeire some skills to play but will teach you a lot about reading your opponent. This is a force-to-retreat deck that normally doesn't have the value for a showdown but whenever you see your opponent struggling a little or you getting under their skin, snap and let them retreat will help you win. If you see them snap, go out as you normally don't have the showdown value here.Future Prediction: Works around opponents with stronger decks not drawing into their lines. Requires some skill and has little to none showdown value but can gather cubes in the right hands.
- Silver SurferBThis is one of the classic Silver Surfer decks taht uses a lot of 3-cost cards to flood the board and then scale them up through Silver Surfer at the last turn.Future Prediction: Surprising comeback of this traditional Silver Surfer decks as many 3-costs cards are very strong right now so this is a fused Good-Cards archetype deck with strong 3-costs cards and then Silver Surfer as the cherry on top that holds everything together.
- Basic ControlThe classical control deck, using cards to interrupt and limit the way your opponent can play his synergies turn by turn with cards that lock down locations, limit the cards your opponent plays or manipulate the energy costs or power of themFuture Prediction: Still annoying to deal with and less about a certain deck type. If you're good at playing a control deck, this deck can still get you very far but compared to other decks above harder to play and doesn't work every single time.How to play this deckMore Control Dekcs
- Handsize DestroyThis is bascially a deck that won't play much on synergy but more on using cards that have great value on their own. Great for beginner players that haven't have many cards unlocked and still working well to compete with other decks and reach a solid rank.Future Prediction: Depends a little on the cards performance but I update with every season/balancing change.How to play this deckMore Destroy Decks
- Magik DisruptWith Viper, Green Goblin and Titania you'll try to flip over Titania as long as you can fill your opponents side to make the swing in the last turn to get that location (see below in the Titania section how to do it) and with Sunspot, She-Hulk and Infinaut you try to build high power on another location to win. This deck is pretty straightforward to play with good capabilities to counter and annoy your opponent into retreating.Future Prediction: A strong disrupt deck that seems to be able to deal with the high-power decks we see right now as well as Thones decks in all variations.How to play this deck
- Toxic Sera ControlThis deck doesn't try to build up much power yourself, it relies on blocking your opponent to synergize through their decks to build much power (Enchantress, Shang-Chi and Killmonger helps a lot) and then using negative effects on their cards to decrease their power.Future Prediction: Seems to work with popular decks right now, espcially with Thanos zoo decks as the Infinity Stones are great targets for Hazmat and blocking with Luke Cage gives you a good edge here.How to play this deck
- ZeroculaThis deck has two sides that you normally don't see together, the Zoo aspect with many cards that get buffed up but also the high-power push cards towards the end, giving your opponent a hard time to deal with in Marvel Snap. With Zero you can also play your Red Skull without buffing up your enemy or your Infinaut despite played a card on Turn 5. Dracula can become a little bit of a gamble but if you see you have your high-power cards in your hand at Turn 4 it's worth gicing it a shot.Future Prediction: Seems to be more viable again recently with the high-power cards that have abilities.How to play this deck
- Aero Moveas with other move decks, you start to build power with your cards that have move synergy before drawing into one of your win-condition lines. With Daredevil you can see their Turn 5 move and you have great counters to heavy-power play cards with Shang-Chi and Enchantess, too. Finally you can completely mess up their final turn play with Aero to take your win condition lanes.Future Prediction: A versatile deck and Daredevil makes it great to counter your opponent and gan great value on Turn 5. Move decks aren't top of the meta right now but this is one of the best ones.How to play this deck
- Basic Devil DinoThe basic Devil Dino deck with many cards that will grow your hand so your Devil Dino at the end will get as powerful as possible. With Moon Girl even clone to drop a Devil Dinosaur on Turn 5 and Turn 6.Future Prediction: Used to be incredibly popular in November 2022 but has been losing popularity since then as there are so many cards that will counter and disrupt Devil Dino these days.How to play this deck
- Leech LeaderThis deck follows less of a synergy in total but it uses cards that are significantly stronger than normal and providing great value on their own. This means they either disrupt enemy synergies well early (Scorpion, Armor, Cosmo) or have great return value for the energy spend (Sunspot, Lizard, Maximus). With White Queen you can draw your opponents win condition Shang Chi destroys any high-power cards, Leech disrupts their last turn, Aero and Magneto move cards around to keep your tiles clean and Leader basically copy your opponents move if you have the lead in 2 locations by the beginning of Turn 6.Future Prediction: Yes, Leader got changed but is still a viable card and you have the other strong cards to find your win condition with this deck.How to play this deck
- P2 DestroyThis is a progressive evolution of the Pool 1 Destruct deck (see below) using some cool new cards that you can unlock in Pool 2. The general destruct cards stay the same, but you can play Killmonger to gain benefits but also counter other decks (like Zoo decks or other destruct decks). With Shang.Chi you can disarm locations easily that use high-power cards or power up early and Hobgoblin can ruin a location for your opponent out of nowhere effectively.Future Prediction: Not outstanding but performing alright given the fact that you use very early cards only in this deck.How to play this deck
- Zabu HandsizeWith Zabu as the great enabler and so many 4-cost cards that suddenly make sense to play along Devil Dinosaur, you have a deck here that is working extremely well with high power for Devil Dino on Turn 5 and then you can even buff him up and bring more power on the boardFuture Prediction: As long as Zabu won't get nerfed, this deck will stay on top of the meta with all those 4-cost cards available that make it so strong.How to play this deckMore Zabu Decks
- ZabuCulaWith Zabu pushing so many 4-cost cards, you can bring a lot action by Turn 5 here and then still push further with high-power cards.Future Prediction: Same as all Zabu decks in the meta right now, as long as Zabu won't get nerfed, they will remain really strong.How to play this deckMore Zabu Decks
- MODOK LockjawA pure discard deck that will scale Mobius through all the discarding, ultimately clearing your whole hand to make Apocalypse insenly powerful and make Dracule switch into him at the very end. many plays and a solid deck for MODOK.Future Prediction: Works well and seems like MODOK is getting more and more into the meta and I rather see that kind of decks rise in the next week than anything else.How to play this deckMore Discard Decks
- Galactus KangA great deck that uses Kang to place your Galactus perfectly fine at the end and take over the gameFuture Prediction: We'll see where this will go but Kang makes Galactus perform a lot more reliable so I assume we will see him more in the next weeksHow to play this deck
- Stature Black Bolt Good CardsA disruptive discarding deck tailored around foring the opponent to discard a card to drop Stature cheaply on the board and scale through Shuri, Wong and Taskmaster to good powerFuture Prediction: No deck we see running the meta right now but one that works around Stature and Black Bolt quite well.How to play this deck
- Ghost ControlWorks around Shang-Chi and Enchantress as great and reliable counters through Ghost, reduced by Zabu to form a very stable deck to punish your opponents by revealing second every time.Future Prediction: Not too many right now but I think Ghost will become more popular once more available to more players.How to play this deck
- Quake ControlQuite an off-meta deck that uses locations hifting to steal cubes when opponents snap. Snapping back and gain big but retreat if things are not going your way.Future Prediction: People have reached Infinity with this deck without being in the meta, simply as shifting locations is something players aren#t that aware of but it's not meta-depending.How to play this deck
- Zabu DinosaurCombining good cards that work really well on their own in a handsize deck with Devil Dinosaur works surprisingly well and is a viable and affordable deck right nowFuture Prediction: We always have a deck of 'good cards' each season that make a great deck, this is this season's one.How to play this deck
- MODOK Hela DiscardCan also be called greedy Hela as the ability when all synergies work with this deck are incredible and crush everything - but there's much that can go wrong and probably a deck that you can only play when you cleary identify when you're behind and retreat continuously and snap at the right times.Meta Dependency: Works well and is a lot of fun to play, but the dependency on the win condition lines make it sometimes frustrating, too.How to play this deckMore Discard Decks
I hope you liked this overview of the best Shang-Chi decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.