Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Galactus in it in Marvel Snap? Galactus can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Galactus A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
As a 6-cost card with low power himself, you need to play Galactus with other cards to win the match but simply destroying the other two locations is a really strong more and there are several strong cards that make powerful synergies with Galactus. With the recent balance changes, however, you’re also required to have a lead in the location you play Galactus in if you want to trigger him so he is often a very sitautional card even in a Galactus deck..
Galactus in the current meta: Galactus has his own deck archetype where you aim for snapping and dropping him as this normally wins the match and makes the opponent withdrawl without showdown at the end – and you have to be able to retreat if you see you’re not able to find your win condition..
Good Synergies with Galactus
The Best Galactus Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Galactus DestroyerBUse destory cards to build power and also the negative power cards against your opponent to see how the board develops and with Shuri you can then decide if you want to either play negative on your opponents side and finish with Nimrod and Destroyer or double up Galactus on a weak location.Future Prediction: Galactus with Destroyer and tons of lines to play seems to make a slow comeback into the meta and is the only Galactus deck taht is really viable in the meta right now.
- Galactus DeathThis deck is really frustrating to deal with for your opponent as you will try to use your Elektro or Wave to draw into your Galactur before Turn 5 and then ruin basically the whole locations except one that will show down on the last turn. Nothing your opponent built up until that will count and you can catch him pretty off guard with it. If you play Doctor Octopus before Galactus and basically empty your opponents hand or Leech to block all enemy cards' abilities. Very strong and easy to play.Future Prediction: Is galactus coming back to the meta? Well, we'll see but there's definitely a incline recently that Galactus makes at least some appearences.
- Negative GalactusThrough Mister Negative you can cheaply unlock the strong combo lines in this deck, but be prepared to retreat if lines don't fall into your favor. Can work great but also fail miserably making it a exciting, effective but also rng deck.Future Prediction: We'll see how reliable this deck sustains with the way Galactus is predictable but right now you can win well if you see your retreat/snap spots well.
- Iron GalactusUsing Howard to get more insights on what Iron Lad will be doing and how your potential Galactus play will turn out, this Galactus deck gains more stability in draw linesFuture Prediction: As all Galactus decks it requires you to snap and retreat at the right time to make overall cube gains.
- Galactus KangA great deck that uses Kang to place your Galactus perfectly fine at the end and take over the gameFuture Prediction: We'll see where this will go but Kang makes Galactus perform a lot more reliable so I assume we will see him more in the next weeks
- Negasonic GalactusUse the calssic Galactus lines along Negasonic Teenage Warhead to defend your lead in the location you played Glactus inMeta Dependency: Like any Galactus deck this depends a lot how well Galactus performs and how much you enjoy playing Galactus
- Nimrod DestroyRevolve around using your negative Goblin cards to clogg up one location of your opponent to play Galactus in on Turn 6. Then play Nimrod in another location, ideally scaling him up through Shuri and use Wolverine as well on the right location or the lcoation left of Galactus to make sure he will jump into it.Meta Dependency: Can be quite predictable with the Goblins, Wolverine, Nimrod down, but with ARnim Zola, you still have a backdoor to play on Turn 6 if Galactus doesn't seem to do the trick.
I hope you liked this overview of the best Galactus decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.