Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Doctor Octopus in it in Marvel Snap? Doctor Octopus can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Doctor Octopus A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Doctor Octopus is a 5-cost card with 10 power, so not that great on paper – he also pulls up to 4 enemy cards into a location so always a little surprise what you will see. But played right you can mess up all synergies your opponent is after and make enough chaos to take over the other locations..
Doctor Octopus in the current meta: Control is pretty huge and so are decks that don’t need to react and can build strong synergies themselves – and this is where Doctor Octopus can shine by simply pulling 4 cards, messing up your opponent’s hand and giving you the option to compete for that location or just leave all strong opponent cards there and go for the others, knowing that your opponent has basically nothing left on his hand..
Good Synergies with Doctor Octopus
The Best Doctor Octopus Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Galactus DeathAThis deck is really frustrating to deal with for your opponent as you will try to use your Elektro or Wave to draw into your Galactur before Turn 5 and then ruin basically the whole locations except one that will show down on the last turn. Nothing your opponent built up until that will count and you can catch him pretty off guard with it. If you play Doctor Octopus before Galactus and basically empty your opponents hand or Leech to block all enemy cards' abilities. Very strong and easy to play.Future Prediction: Still a viable deck to run and the only Galactus deck that makes sense running in the higher ranks, espcially now that Death being a little cheaper you can get more alternative lanes.How to play this deckMore Destroy Decks
- Iron GalactusUsing Howard to get more insights on what Iron Lad will be doing and how your potential Galactus play will turn out, this Galactus deck gains more stability in draw linesFuture Prediction: As all Galactus decks it requires you to snap and retreat at the right time to make overall cube gains.How to play this deck
- Junk ControlThis deck basically excists only to use disrupting and controlling cards to mess with your opponents synergies. It might requeire some skills to play but will teach you a lot about reading your opponent. This is a force-to-retreat deck that normally doesn't have the value for a showdown but whenever you see your opponent struggling a little or you getting under their skin, snap and let them retreat will help you win. If you see them snap, go out as you normally don't have the showdown value here.Future Prediction: Works around opponents with stronger decks not drawing into their lines. Requires some skill and has little to none showdown value but can gather cubes in the right hands.How to play this deck
- Ben Brode B-HeadBen Brode is not only the creator of Marvel Snap, he also released this deck here as the ultimate disruption deck and it's a viable one that makes a lot of sense and can be effective if you get a good read on your opponent. I also sometimes use it to make other players rage and blow off some steam, so give it a shot it's actually a lot of fun!Future Prediction: Never a real meta deck, more like the godmother of all disruption decks that is fun to play and also can be effective but I don't see this deck pushing to Infinity rank right now.How to play this deck
- Galactus KangA great deck that uses Kang to place your Galactus perfectly fine at the end and take over the gameFuture Prediction: We'll see where this will go but Kang makes Galactus perform a lot more reliable so I assume we will see him more in the next weeksHow to play this deck
- Negasonic GalactusUse the calssic Galactus lines along Negasonic Teenage Warhead to defend your lead in the location you played Glactus inMeta Dependency: Like any Galactus deck this depends a lot how well Galactus performs and how much you enjoy playing GalactusHow to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Doctor Octopus decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.