Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Psylocke in it in Marvel Snap? Psylocke can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Psylocke A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Psylocke gives +1 energy for your next turn what doesn’t sound like much can enable a lot of different lines. You can play 6-cost cards altready on Turn 5, drop a 3-cost + 4-cost card on Turn 6 etc..
Psylocke in the current meta: Most of the time you will see her used in decks that need that extra energy and typically would use Electro to have a backup card ready in case Electro can’t be played (for whatever reason).
Good Synergies with Psylocke
The Best Psylocke Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Zabu DevilHawkB+The evolution of the initial Darkhawk deck that created a ton of buzz in January and post-Zabu nerf this is the deck still on the very top with cards that increase your handsize to scale Devil Dinosaur and shuffle rocks inot your opponents deck to scale up your Darkhawk.Future Prediction: Even more on the decline now after taking a heavy hit last week already, looks like the days of this deck are over as new meta archetypes and cards enter the battleHow to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Negative ZabuBTurn all those 0-power cards with strong abilities with Mister Negative into free cards to play and scale it up through Wong , leaving you a ton ofpossibilities for your last turnFuture Prediction: With very strong cards and the ability to drop them all for free you can run over your opponents out of nowhere if you can spot your chances well. Still a deck that is more niche than mainstream meta right nowHow to play this deck
- Cerebro 2As you can see all your cards have 2 power and the reason is that you will play Cerebro to give them all +2 power which is a lot at the end of the game. With Mystique you can even double that and Storm will make it eaier for you to find your win condition. A classical Zoo deck that is quite versatile to play without many lines to draw into.Future Prediction: Cerebro is back with some adjustments and viable to play if you're a fan. There's better decks around but this deck can still work well for you if you know when to snap and when to retreat.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Patriot UltronThis is the first real Patriot deck post-Zabu/Silver Surfer era and it still works like a charm. Patriot scales all cards without abilities so strong and as there's no way to remove a no-ability from a card and good ways to safeguard Patriot, this deck is still high on the tier list of decks.Future Prediction: Patriot Ultron is still working and able to get you good cube gains with all the changes in the meta recently.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Negative GalactusThrough Mister Negative you can cheaply unlock the strong combo lines in this deck, but be prepared to retreat if lines don't fall into your favor. Can work great but also fail miserably making it a exciting, effective but also rng deck.Future Prediction: We'll see how reliable this deck sustains with the way Galactus is predictable but right now you can win well if you see your retreat/snap spots well.How to play this deck
- Negative SurferThis deck works with many cards that have great effects but lower power themselves, so using cards like Bast and Mister Negative) to turn that around. Also has a ton of 3-cost cards that you can buff up with Silver Surfer in the end and if you can get Mister Negative on Iron Man you have a crazy push for one location that almost always wins it for you.Future Prediction: Still looking alright with some minor changes each season but Mister Negative turns low-power cards with strong abilities into cheap cards and this makes this deck really viable and strong.How to play this deck
- Patriot ValkyrieOnly low-power cards that you can use alaong aptriot and with valkyrie you can then scale down any location where you opponent played only one or two high-power cards and take over with a flooded board easily.Future Prediction: Along Valkyrie you can deal with the many high-power decks with Shuri to give you next to Shang-Chi another way to scale down enemy powerplants.How to play this deck
- Negative MonkeyUsing Mister Negative to manipulate high-cost cards with mutual low power to become cheap cards to drop along Hit Monkey ideally as free card at the last turn.Future Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.How to play this deck
- Ronan SeraStuffing your opponent's deck with trash card to prevent drawing and also scale up Ronan on your side is a effective deck.Future Prediction: With Master Mold, this deck becomes a lot more efficient to play and it can be really frustrating to face it with the Sentinels that stuff your hand you can't get rid of.How to play this deck
- Max HandsizeThis deck has only one goal - filling up your hand and your opponent's hand with as many cards as possible and then use Devil Dinosaur and/or Ronan the Accuser as your big power cards and ideally then Mystique on top of one of them to copy their power to another location.Future Prediction: This is more an off-meta deck if you enjoy playing the cards here but no deck that overall dominates.How to play this deck
- Gambit ErasorUse multiple cards along Gambit to completely wipe out all the cards your opponent playedMeta Dependency: Not a meta deck but in the right hands with an experienced player, thsi deck can make a lot of funHow to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Psylocke decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.