Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Psylocke in it in Marvel Snap? Psylocke can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Psylocke A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Psylocke gives +1 energy for your next turn what doesn’t sound like much can enable a lot of different lines. You can play 6-cost cards altready on Turn 5, drop a 3-cost + 4-cost card on Turn 6 etc..
Psylocke in the current meta: Most of the time you will see her used in decks that need that extra energy and typically would use Electro to have a backup card ready in case Electro can’t be played (for whatever reason).
Good Synergies with Psylocke
The Best Psylocke Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Negative ZabuB+Turn all those 0-power cards with strong abilities with Mister Negative into free cards to play and scale it up through Wong , leaving you a ton ofpossibilities for your last turnFuture Prediction: Still a niche deck to run as you rely heavily on making Mister Negative pop well and then flood the board - depends on the draw lines so be ready to retreat at the right times to gain cubes in the long run.
- SheNautHave your growing cards along Nebula that will put a lot more pressure on your opponent with the high-power drops you can do on Turn 6 (ideally skip Turn 5, play Infinaut or She Hulk along other cards while SUnspot and Nebula scale up) is not easy to deal with for your opponent.Future Prediction: No crazy new combinations but the way this deck got another great addition with Nebula makes it gain more attention in the meta recently.
- Negative GalactusThrough Mister Negative you can cheaply unlock the strong combo lines in this deck, but be prepared to retreat if lines don't fall into your favor. Can work great but also fail miserably making it a exciting, effective but also rng deck.Future Prediction: We'll see how reliable this deck sustains with the way Galactus is predictable but right now you can win well if you see your retreat/snap spots well.
- Negative SurferThis deck works with many cards that have great effects but lower power themselves, so using cards like Bast and Mister Negative) to turn that around. Also has a ton of 3-cost cards that you can buff up with Silver Surfer in the end and if you can get Mister Negative on Iron Man you have a crazy push for one location that almost always wins it for you.Future Prediction: Still looking alright with some minor changes each season but Mister Negative turns low-power cards with strong abilities into cheap cards and this makes this deck really viable and strong.
- Negative MonkeyUsing Mister Negative to manipulate high-cost cards with mutual low power to become cheap cards to drop along Hit Monkey ideally as free card at the last turn.Future Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.
- Wide Wong Black PantherEarly in a match you will try to lock down locations you have cards in that you can buff up with on reveal effects. The good part here is that you have White Tiger, Arnim Zola and Doctor Doom to reach into those locations easily later. Getting Wong down means basically you can double any card played after and they are strong and multiply and snowball heavily. If you don't pull Wong into your hand you're still able to use Black Panther, White Tiger, Arnim Zola or Doctor Doom and with Odin you still can double their on reveal by triggering it once more and having decent power as well.Future Prediction: I will remain this deck here as it doesn't seem it got affected by the recent balancing changes much
I hope you liked this overview of the best Psylocke decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.