Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Korg in it in Marvel Snap? Korg can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Korg A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Has 2 power and adds a rock into your opponents deck that can ruin a draw with a rock, can sometimes prevent your opponent in drawing into certain lines and has a high potential of frustration-retreating..
Korg in the current meta: Not too depending. With Darkhawk in the meta, though, a very strong card but can be played in any deck and work fine..
Good Synergies with Korg
The Best Korg Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Stature Black BoltB+A disruptive discarding deck tailored around foring the opponent to discard a card to drop Stature cheaply on the board and scale through Darkhawk and have a ton of reactive cards you get cheaper through Zabu.Future Prediction: Not a big winner here but with Silk as addition this decks gains some more momentum and flexibility to be still viable in the meta - although I wouldn't recommend every player to run it and it's more a niche/off-meta deck
- Zabu DevilHawkB+The evolution of the initial Darkhawk deck that created a ton of buzz in January and post-Zabu nerf this is the deck still on the very top with cards that increase your handsize to scale Devil Dinosaur and shuffle rocks inot your opponents deck to scale up your Darkhawk.Future Prediction: Still more and more an average deck to run with the new cards and archetype changes we saw in the recent weeks in Marvel Snap
- Good Cards WaveBCombining strong cards together that have a lot of potential along Wave to reduce their costs can not only be flexible but also build a lot of power on the board - and with several tech-counter cards you can always limit your opponent well.Future Prediction: Probably the biggest loser of the past weeks and the only way to make this deck work well is if you can use Wave at the right time to disrupt either Lockjaw Combos (especially with Thor's Hammer) or Bounce Decks at the last turn. If you manage that, this deck can still perform solid but retreat whenever you're behind or you will see your cubes and ranks melt
- Basic ControlThe classical control deck, using cards to interrupt and limit the way your opponent can play his synergies turn by turn with cards that lock down locations, limit the cards your opponent plays or manipulate the energy costs or power of themFuture Prediction: Still annoying to deal with and less about a certain deck type. If you're good at playing a control deck, this deck can still get you very far but compared to other decks above harder to play and doesn't work every single time.
- Magik She-HulkNot a deck with specific synergies, more good cards that go well along each other to find your win condition with the extra turn magik generates for you.Future Prediction: Works well this season now after the recent patch but not sure if it will make meta. Fun to play for sure, though.
- Basic Discardthis deck here resolve around the cards that gain power when getting discarded, like Apocalypse that will gain extra power so you can get a big comeback at the end. You have several cards in your deck that have nice cost/power ratio with the ability to discard a card in your deck. Can be a little rng as you want this effect to take place on your Apocalypse so sometimes it just doesn't run well - but if it does, you can throw in a 20-power card at the end and take over a tile effortlessly or even snowball through the full board.Future Prediction: As a very basic Discard Deck this will do fine and you have easy access to the cards. Still, there are some very powerful advanced discard cards like Hell Cow or Hela missing so you can get far but not to the very top with this deck
- Basic Disrupt
- Ben Brode B-HeadBen Brode is not only the creator of Marvel Snap, he also released this deck here as the ultimate disruption deck and it's a viable one that makes a lot of sense and can be effective if you get a good read on your opponent. I also sometimes use it to make other players rage and blow off some steam, so give it a shot it's actually a lot of fun!Future Prediction: Never a real meta deck, more like the godmother of all disruption decks that is fun to play and also can be effective but I don't see this deck pushing to Infinity rank right now.
- KaZooyou have a ton of 1 Energy cards that give you great advantages (see below) and then use Kazar and Blue Marvel to increase their power towards the end. Alternatively, you can run the line of Strong Guy at the end if you see that you can empty your hand to make a big push on one location at the last turn.Future Prediction: Still a solid starting deck and working but people learned well to deal with it and espcially with Killmonger and other control cards being very common you'll struggle with this deck starting Pool 3 (latest).
- Shanna SwarmShanna fitted into a swarm / zoo deck is a perfect fit and you will gain some reach with it.Future Prediction: Shanna is a little RNG but fun to play. You might see some spawned cards you don#t lik ebut most of the time you get some real value on the board that you can later buff up with your ongoing cards.
- Strong Guy JeBaityou have a ton of 1 Energy cards that give you great advantages (see below) and then use Kazar, Strong Guy and America Chavez to turn over in the last turns. This deck is very low rng as you will always play it empty.Future Prediction: Struggles late Pool 2 to early Pool 3 already with many strong counter cards, so clearly a beginner deck to play
- Ghost ControlWorks around Shang-Chi and Enchantress as great and reliable counters through Ghost, reduced by Zabu to form a very stable deck to punish your opponents by revealing second every time.Future Prediction: Not too many right now but I think Ghost will become more popular once more available to more players.
- Negative TribunalUse Mister Negative to make many very strong cards cheap and build heavy power to either use Arnim Zola to split it along Knull or The Living Tribunal to spread the power evenly among the locationsMeta Dependency: We have to wait to see how The Living Tribunal will evolve in the meta as this is quite a early deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Korg decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.