Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Beast in it in Marvel Snap? Beast can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Beast A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Quinjet sounds quite harmless, but imagine a hand full of cards that become cheaper, espcially combined with many 1-cost cards sitting in your deck that will all become free cards to play with Quinjet. One of the most popular 1-cost cards in Marvel Snap right now..
Beast in the current meta: Goes well with all decks that either have many cheaper cards or summon cards to your hand (they will also be affected by Quinjet, too). So, without much dependency on specific cards and the ability to multiply lines down the road, Quinjet is really strong and I think one of the 1-cost cards you will see getting played most for quite some time to come.
Good Synergies with Beast
The Best Beast Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- BounceS+This deck plays around playing cheap cards over and over again to scale up your Collector and Bishop. Hard to control for the opponent and a deck that I see very well this season.Future Prediction: Bounce also remains very high in the meta right now and seems to be stable and play around most other archetypes by still being able to develop massive power.
- Move-SpiderA basic move deck with Ghost Spider where you try to scale up your cards that benefit from movement with Ghost Spider as one additionalt rigger cardMeta Dependency: Move is not on top of the meta right now but with Ghost Spider and Silk having more move cards and Beast for some Bounce, this deck has made a niche-role path to the meta. Still, I only recommend it for move enthuisiasts and not for every player
- Junk ControlThis deck basically excists only to use disrupting and controlling cards to mess with your opponents synergies. It might requeire some skills to play but will teach you a lot about reading your opponent. This is a force-to-retreat deck that normally doesn't have the value for a showdown but whenever you see your opponent struggling a little or you getting under their skin, snap and let them retreat will help you win. If you see them snap, go out as you normally don't have the showdown value here.Future Prediction: Works around opponents with stronger decks not drawing into their lines. Requires some skill and has little to none showdown value but can gather cubes in the right hands.
- Hit Monkey BounceA bounce deck that makes card cheaper to make a push with Hit Monkey towards the end.Future Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.
- Valkyrie ControlPlay all the Infinity Stones, ideally for free through Quinjet or Beast and scale them up through Ka-Zar and Blue Marvel. The beauty here is that you can use Professor X to lock down one location you have the lead in and Valkyrie to scale down high-power cards your opponent hasFuture Prediction: With many cards that ramp up a lot of power, this deck comes into meta more and more ans you interrupt combos and scale down the high-power cards accross the boards quite well.
- Move BounceUsing bounce cards and move cards that you can play over and over again to trigger your cheaper scaler cards to build power accross the boardMeta Dependency: Move is not on top of the meta right now but with Ghost Spider we will absolutely see some momentum in the next weeks
I hope you liked this overview of the best Beast decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.