Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Armor in it in Marvel Snap? Armor can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Armor A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Armor is an incredible card to play with synergies but also mess with your opponent as well as protect your cards. Very versatile and powerful to play and you can get so much power out of Armor when playing it right..
Armor in the current meta: Fits in so many decks and even useful to play if you don’t have synergies, just to protect your cards or mess with your enemy..
Good Synergies with Armor
The Best Armor Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- High EvoA+Using High Evolutionary to add the evolution abilities to the cards without abilities and then play them around Wave to lockdown opponent power and gain synergies and benefitsFuture Prediction: Is a great and reliable deck with potential but only works against the really strong meta decks if you can limit Bounce with Wave or use your Doctor Doom to effectivly play against control decks, so be also able to retreat when you're behind against those top decks.
- Shuri SauronAWith Shuri you can still build a lot of power and although itÄs more predictable, it still works and unless your opponent has something to directly counter in his hand, this deck is still alive and working.Future Prediction: Shuri Zero is back since Red Skull got the base power buff and with a few weeks now it looks like this deck is still stable in the upper reagions of the tier list.
- Basic ControlThe classical control deck, using cards to interrupt and limit the way your opponent can play his synergies turn by turn with cards that lock down locations, limit the cards your opponent plays or manipulate the energy costs or power of themFuture Prediction: Still annoying to deal with and less about a certain deck type. If you're good at playing a control deck, this deck can still get you very far but compared to other decks above harder to play and doesn't work every single time.
- Budget OngoingPlay as many cards as you can early and then buff them up with the higher-cost cards to gain more power, espcially with Onslaught who doubles that buff you can get a nice result at the end of Turn 6Future Prediction: This deck can make a solid appearance. It lacks some high power to compete with the high-ranked decks in Marvel Snap above, but still solid
- Sandman KazooThe idea here is to flood the board early and by the time your opponent can play the more powerful cards, you limit down with Sandman and buff up your cards zoo-styleFuture Prediction: Still viable and useful and espcially for newer players absolutely a deck to check out, although falling out of the meta slowly but steady.
- She-Hulk ComboA great combo deck that uses the synergy between She-Hulk, Sunspot and The Infinaut along fitting cards for a great deck that appears weak up until the big power drops on the last turn.Future Prediction: Solid performance and similar as it was last seasnon, She-Hulk is just a good card for combo and can perform well although a less popular deck recently
- She-MonkeySelf-scaling cards along limiting cards make this deck not only fun to play but also gives you a ton of flexibility to build your power and react to what your opponent is up to.Future Prediction: A relatively new deck but one that has been performing strong recently and is absolutely one that you can run to climb the ranks
- Attuma DestroyerControl-heavy with a good amount of win conditions, this deck let you build solid power and controlyour opponent's possibilities.Future Prediction: A quite fresh deck that makes some appearences right now
- DoomWave NebulaThis deck combines a lot of cheaper cards with great value and then builds a bridge through Wave to play high-costs cards that are really effective. There's no specific synergies here you're after, you basically play the cards you have and try to make the most out of it, which works quite well as you don#t have to rely on specific lines to draw into.Future Prediction: DoomWave with Nebula is taking over a lot recently and makes it on par with the other top decks in the Marvel Snap meta right now. I feel it's not THAT strong as the decks above, but overall a very reliable and good deck to play.
- SheNautHave your growing cards along Nebula that will put a lot more pressure on your opponent with the high-power drops you can do on Turn 6 (ideally skip Turn 5, play Infinaut or She Hulk along other cards while SUnspot and Nebula scale up) is not easy to deal with for your opponent.Future Prediction: No crazy new combinations but the way this deck got another great addition with Nebula makes it gain more attention in the meta recently.
- Thanos ZooThis Thanos deck uses all cards with ongooing abilities that you can use later to buff up through Spectrum and not care about Cosmo to counter your plays.Future Prediction: Thanos Zoo has been invisible but as ongoing meta is gaining some momentum, this is a variation that can sustain in the meta. Not dominating but if you really want to play Thanos right now, this is the deck you might give a shot.
- ZeroculaThis deck has two sides that you normally don't see together, the Zoo aspect with many cards that get buffed up but also the high-power push cards towards the end, giving your opponent a hard time to deal with in Marvel Snap. With Zero you can also play your Red Skull without buffing up your enemy or your Infinaut despite played a card on Turn 5. Dracula can become a little bit of a gamble but if you see you have your high-power cards in your hand at Turn 4 it's worth gicing it a shot.Future Prediction: We haven't heard much of this deck recently but it seems that Dracula along other cards gained some momentum after the recent balance changes.
- Thanos ControlWith several synergies combining the recently new cards with Thanos makes a pretty Control-focused deck that can limit your opponent's deck potentialFuture Prediction: Thanos is on the decline so this deck is (in the great matter of meta) not a deck that will dominate and rather one for players that enjoy control decks along Thanos.
- Guardians of the GalaxyUse Nebula to force your opponent to play at the location and use the Guardian of the Galaxy cards that gain extra power when your opponent plays a card to scale up a location for an easy win condition.Future Prediction: new deck for the Guardians' Greatest Hits Season
- Magik She-HulkNot a deck with specific synergies, more good cards that go well along each other to find your win condition with the extra turn magik generates for you.Future Prediction: Works well this season now after the recent patch but not sure if it will make meta. Fun to play for sure, though.
- Shuri Nimrod RampThis Shuri deck version incorporates Nimrod to scale up as well and givey ou more flexible lines to play towards the end.Future Prediction: Shuri is pretty strong and with Nimrod you gain a ton of flexibility here. Not on top of the meta but if you like Shuri and want to play Nimrod you can make this deck work.
- Magik DisruptWith Viper, Green Goblin and Titania you'll try to flip over Titania as long as you can fill your opponents side to make the swing in the last turn to get that location (see below in the Titania section how to do it) and with Sunspot, She-Hulk and Infinaut you try to build high power on another location to win. This deck is pretty straightforward to play with good capabilities to counter and annoy your opponent into retreating.Future Prediction: A strong disrupt deck that seems to be able to deal with the high-power decks we see right now as well as Thones decks in all variations.
- Magic MonkeyUsing Magik with the additonal turn to make your last push with more energy to scale up Hit Monkey to become a high power card among the other cards you'll drop.Future Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.
- 2-Lane DestroyerA different Pool 3 version of a very good destruct deck is this one here, using Destroyer as the final card. This deck is really interesting as you also use cards to block destroy effects like Armor or Cosmo to make that strong final-turn move. What I like about this deck specifically is that it's not that obvious early on that you're playing a destroy deck so your opponent will get a weaker read on your next moves. In my opinion also a really strong deck that's absolutely worth giving a shot.Future Prediction: Has been getting better, espcially as you see Armor and Cosmo being played by other players, too and this will rather help you than disrupt you
- Basic Disrupt
- DazzlerThanosAmazing zoo deck and Thanos keeps it all together with the stones that you will, ideally play for free through Quinjet to trigger your Mojo or Dazzler for the extra power boost. With Super-Skrull you can steal your opponent's win condition and with Armor and Cosmo great ways to interrupt your opponent or protect your ongoing cards from Enchantress.Future Prediction: Performing pretty wild right now although you mandatorily need Thanos to make this deck work. You will not play all Infinity Stones but sometimes it happens so don#t go for that primary and rather flood the board to activate Dazzler and Mojo.
- Leech LeaderThis deck follows less of a synergy in total but it uses cards that are significantly stronger than normal and providing great value on their own. This means they either disrupt enemy synergies well early (Scorpion, Armor, Cosmo) or have great return value for the energy spend (Sunspot, Lizard, Maximus). With White Queen you can draw your opponents win condition Shang Chi destroys any high-power cards, Leech disrupts their last turn, Aero and Magneto move cards around to keep your tiles clean and Leader basically copy your opponents move if you have the lead in 2 locations by the beginning of Turn 6.Future Prediction: Yes, Leader got changed but is still a viable card and you have the other strong cards to find your win condition with this deck.
- Ongoing DestroyerThe Destroyed Deck was always fun as you have this crazy push towards the end that turns around so much. Armor is very important to gain the lead in one location or Cosmo to prevent Destroyer to wipe out but still have the high power.Future Prediction: Not the latest deck and around for quite some time and working well but struggles more and more with the newer decks I recently added as they will compete for all locations and the Destroyer sometimes just doesn't have enough power to gain that win condition.
- Shanna SwarmShanna fitted into a swarm / zoo deck is a perfect fit and you will gain some reach with it.Future Prediction: Shanna is a little RNG but fun to play. You might see some spawned cards you don#t lik ebut most of the time you get some real value on the board that you can later buff up with your ongoing cards.
- Spectrum Wongbasically all cards here have ongoing abilities you can boost with Spectrum on the last turn, but with Iron Man, Wong and Mystique, chances are very high that you can even double that to all like 8 power to each location and taking over.Future Prediction: less meta deck now, espcially with the control decks taking up more space in the meta but still a deck for early P3 players to start put and push to a decent rank.
- Stormy ShannaIncluding Shanna in a control/Zoo deck is amazing as you can scale your positive power buffs of Zoo cards and you gain some extra reach through her ability.Future Prediction: Shanna can be a little RNG so if you look for a very consistent deck in Marvel Snap, plaiyng one that spawns random cards might not be for you. Overall still a solid deck and one that absolutely makes fun to play.
- Strong Guy JeBaityou have a ton of 1 Energy cards that give you great advantages (see below) and then use Kazar, Strong Guy and America Chavez to turn over in the last turns. This deck is very low rng as you will always play it empty.Future Prediction: Struggles late Pool 2 to early Pool 3 already with many strong counter cards, so clearly a beginner deck to play
- ZabuCulaWith Zabu pushing so many 4-cost cards, you can bring a lot action by Turn 5 here and then still push further with high-power cards.Future Prediction: Same as all Zabu decks in the meta right now, as long as Zabu won't get nerfed, they will remain really strong.
- Zabu DinosaurCombining good cards that work really well on their own in a handsize deck with Devil Dinosaur works surprisingly well and is a viable and affordable deck right nowFuture Prediction: We always have a deck of 'good cards' each season that make a great deck, this is this season's one.
- Pool 1 OngoingUse basic ongoing cards that have good abilities along with Spectrum to buff them up at the endMeta Dependency: A very good deck to play in Pool 1 and also beginning of Pool 2
- Negasonic GalactusUse the calssic Galactus lines along Negasonic Teenage Warhead to defend your lead in the location you played Glactus inMeta Dependency: Like any Galactus deck this depends a lot how well Galactus performs and how much you enjoy playing Galactus
I hope you liked this overview of the best Armor decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.