Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Green Goblin in it in Marvel Snap? Green Goblin can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Green Goblin A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
A mini-version of Hobgoblin that requires less energy but can still have a lot of frustration for your opponent to deal with – but be careful to make sure that Green Goblin has space and the chance to move over to your opponent’s side of the board..
Green Goblin in the current meta: A frequent card that fins a spot in many control or disruption archetype decks and it’s less commitment than Hobgoblin that costs 5 energy..
Good Synergies with Green Goblin
The Best Green Goblin Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Thanos JunkACombining Thanos with control cards can give more lines and you can basically ruin your opponents side with junk and keep your side solid to take over.Future Prediction: Thanos with Junk/Control seems to make it more back into the meta recently and is becoming more viable. I am actually surprised how this deck has been growing in strength week-by-week and it is now a secure mid-field performer and one to even push for higher ranks if you know when to snap and when to retreatHow to play this deckMore Control Decks
- DeathWaveDeathWave is incredibly powerful as you enable your win conditions from both side. Destroy cards and gain synergy there will make your Wave cheaper as well as every unspent energy reduced She-Hulk's cost. With Wave you can then reduce their cost to 4 energy plus their reduction, so sometimes you can drop both of them for something like 2-3 energy n total to overtake locations on the last turn easily.Future Prediction: DeathWave seems to be more in business since Wave has become a way stronger card in the meta recently and with all the versatile options you have here now. Probably the most accessible deck high in the meta right now.How to play this deckMore Destroy Decks
- Nebula Lane ClogClog up enemy locations to find your win condition while pressure them to play where you want them to playFuture Prediction: new deck for the Guardians' Greatest Hits SeasonHow to play this deck
- Junk ControlThis deck basically excists only to use disrupting and controlling cards to mess with your opponents synergies. It might requeire some skills to play but will teach you a lot about reading your opponent. This is a force-to-retreat deck that normally doesn't have the value for a showdown but whenever you see your opponent struggling a little or you getting under their skin, snap and let them retreat will help you win. If you see them snap, go out as you normally don't have the showdown value here.Future Prediction: Works around opponents with stronger decks not drawing into their lines. Requires some skill and has little to none showdown value but can gather cubes in the right hands.How to play this deck
- Magik DisruptWith Viper, Green Goblin and Titania you'll try to flip over Titania as long as you can fill your opponents side to make the swing in the last turn to get that location (see below in the Titania section how to do it) and with Sunspot, She-Hulk and Infinaut you try to build high power on another location to win. This deck is pretty straightforward to play with good capabilities to counter and annoy your opponent into retreating.Future Prediction: A strong disrupt deck that seems to be able to deal with the high-power decks we see right now as well as Thones decks in all variations.How to play this deck
- 2-Lane DestroyerA different Pool 3 version of a very good destruct deck is this one here, using Destroyer as the final card. This deck is really interesting as you also use cards to block destroy effects like Armor or Cosmo to make that strong final-turn move. What I like about this deck specifically is that it's not that obvious early on that you're playing a destroy deck so your opponent will get a weaker read on your next moves. In my opinion also a really strong deck that's absolutely worth giving a shot.Future Prediction: Has been getting better, espcially as you see Armor and Cosmo being played by other players, too and this will rather help you than disrupt youHow to play this deck
- Ben Brode B-HeadBen Brode is not only the creator of Marvel Snap, he also released this deck here as the ultimate disruption deck and it's a viable one that makes a lot of sense and can be effective if you get a good read on your opponent. I also sometimes use it to make other players rage and blow off some steam, so give it a shot it's actually a lot of fun!Future Prediction: Never a real meta deck, more like the godmother of all disruption decks that is fun to play and also can be effective but I don't see this deck pushing to Infinity rank right now.How to play this deck
- She-Hulk ComboA great combo deck that uses the synergy between She-Hulk, Sunspot and The Infinaut along fitting cards for a great deck that appears weak up until the big power drops on the last turn.Future Prediction: Solid performance and similar as it was last seasnon, She-Hulk is just a good card for combo so I think it's save to predict her to stick around in the meta for quite some time.How to play this deck
- Nimrod DestroyRevolve around using your negative Goblin cards to clogg up one location of your opponent to play Galactus in on Turn 6. Then play Nimrod in another location, ideally scaling him up through Shuri and use Wolverine as well on the right location or the lcoation left of Galactus to make sure he will jump into it.Meta Dependency: Can be quite predictable with the Goblins, Wolverine, Nimrod down, but with ARnim Zola, you still have a backdoor to play on Turn 6 if Galactus doesn't seem to do the trick.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Green Goblin decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.