Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Arnim Zola in it in Marvel Snap? Arnim Zola can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Arnim Zola A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Arnim Zola, as a 6-cost card, is always your Turn 6 play and he will destroy one of your cards in the location you played randomly and duplicate it into the other two locations – so, with enough space and played on a strong card, you can basically double your power and spread as you can also reach into locked or blocked locations that don#t let you play any cards..
Arnim Zola in the current meta: Arnim Zola is strong and versatile as useful to play along some strong cards, but with more control decks showing up and high-power cards becoming less powerful, he’s not on top of the meta anymore as he used to be in December 2022..
Good Synergies with Arnim Zola
The Best Arnim Zola Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Electro Sandman RampBI love this deck a lot as you can play it two ways, either by using Electro to reduce your cards cost and then use Wave as well to get a grat final push where you can drop two 6-cost cards or you use Electro to be able to play 5-cost and 6-cost cards on earlier. You can use Leech on Turn 4 to already block your opponents abilities and with your 6-cost cards you always be able to find a win condition on the last turn.Future Prediction: Seems like the Electro Ramp meta is on the decline more and more recentlyHow to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Negative GalactusThrough Mister Negative you can cheaply unlock the strong combo lines in this deck, but be prepared to retreat if lines don't fall into your favor. Can work great but also fail miserably making it a exciting, effective but also rng deck.Future Prediction: We'll see how reliable this deck sustains with the way Galactus is predictable but right now you can win well if you see your retreat/snap spots well.How to play this deck
- Shuri Nimrod RampThis Shuri deck version incorporates Nimrod to scale up as well and givey ou more flexible lines to play towards the end.Future Prediction: Shuri is pretty strong and with Nimrod you gain a ton of flexibility here. Not on top of the meta but if you like Shuri and want to play Nimrod you can make this deck work.How to play this deck
- Sauron Sees AllSimilar to the Shuri Zero deck, Sauron makes a great addition with some small changes so you can use all cards that have an ongoing effect that has a negative impact as Sauron will clear it.Future Prediction: Pretty strong but most synergies come from the way Shuri interacts with certain cards, so this deck does naturally well. It depends a lot on Sauron to be played but you can still make it work without him but as a new card you should always be a little cautious so I ranked it slightly lower than the Shuri zero deck.How to play this deck
- Wide Wong Black PantherEarly in a match you will try to lock down locations you have cards in that you can buff up with on reveal effects. The good part here is that you have White Tiger, Arnim Zola and Doctor Doom to reach into those locations easily later. Getting Wong down means basically you can double any card played after and they are strong and multiply and snowball heavily. If you don't pull Wong into your hand you're still able to use Black Panther, White Tiger, Arnim Zola or Doctor Doom and with Odin you still can double their on reveal by triggering it once more and having decent power as well.Future Prediction: I will remain this deck here as it doesn't seem it got affected by the recent balancing changes muchHow to play this deckMore Black Panther Decks
- Negasonic GalactusUse the calssic Galactus lines along Negasonic Teenage Warhead to defend your lead in the location you played Glactus inMeta Dependency: Like any Galactus deck this depends a lot how well Galactus performs and how much you enjoy playing GalactusHow to play this deck
- Nimrod DestroyRevolve around using your negative Goblin cards to clogg up one location of your opponent to play Galactus in on Turn 6. Then play Nimrod in another location, ideally scaling him up through Shuri and use Wolverine as well on the right location or the lcoation left of Galactus to make sure he will jump into it.Meta Dependency: Can be quite predictable with the Goblins, Wolverine, Nimrod down, but with ARnim Zola, you still have a backdoor to play on Turn 6 if Galactus doesn't seem to do the trick.How to play this deck
- Deadpool VS NimrodA very interesting deck that buffs up Deadpool early and then you have a lot of backup lines to play into. You can use Shuri then to buff up either Deadpool further for Arnim Zola or work into Nimrod or Black Panther. Keep in mind, if you use Shuri into Nimrod, he will become a 10-power card, Then Arnim Zola on top of him will make 10-power copies into all other locations + play another 10-power version of him there as well.Meta Dependency: A very interesting approach of a deck that ahs so many lines to play and uses Shuri well to get some good punch on the board a the end.How to play this deck
- Cerebro 5Use all 5-power cards to buff them up with Cerebro and mystique to become 9-power cards. With Wave you can play Nimrod earlier or use Magik to buy you an additional turn. Then drop Cerebro and Mystique at the end together for a +4 power to each card.Meta Dependency: A new deck to work with Nimrod for the start of the new season, we'll have to see how well it performs against the other meta decks.How to play this deck
- Negative TribunalUse Mister Negative to make many very strong cards cheap and build heavy power to either use Arnim Zola to split it along Knull or The Living Tribunal to spread the power evenly among the locationsMeta Dependency: We have to wait to see how The Living Tribunal will evolve in the meta as this is quite a early deckHow to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Arnim Zola decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.