Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Luke Cage in it in Marvel Snap? Luke Cage can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Luke Cage A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Luke Cage is a card that you play along cards that have negative self effects that reduce their power – or cards that decrease all cards power (yours and your opponents). Tarditionally a card for a disruption deck..
Luke Cage in the current meta: Not too much as disruption decks are more niche decks for players that like to play them (they are not bad but just not too popular but can still be really strong and effective). Also, a great card to play when there’s a featured location that reduces your cards power. As a 2-cost card you can always swap Luke Cage in without destroying your deck synergy..
Good Synergies with Luke Cage
The Best Luke Cage Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Good Cards WaveA+Combining strong cards together that have a lot of potential along Wave to reduce their costs can not only be flexible but also build a lot of power on the board - and with several tech-counter cards you can always limit your opponent well.Future Prediction: Somewhat on the decline again after the balancing and now High Evolutionary entering the ring as well. A solid and good deck, still, but the dominance from last week is definately brokenHow to play this deck
- Seracle SurferAWith loads of 3-cost cards you will flood the deck and either disrupt the enemy synergies with cards like Iceman, Scorpion, Cosmo, Killmonger or Polaris or build some yourself with Bishop, Brood, Mister Fantastic. You want to get as many 3-cost cards on the board as possible and then play Silver Surfer at the end to give each one of them +3 power. Playing Sera on Turn 5 will let you play 3 cards on your last turn so you can easily add 9-12 power to each location and turn over the game.Future Prediction: Not much changed for this deck recently and it goes a little up and down in the meta tier list of decks but no sigificant changes. Probably the deck that has been in the meta tier list the longest consequatively and still performs stabel and successfulHow to play this deck
- Cerebro 2As you can see all your cards have 2 power and the reason is that you will play Cerebro to give them all +2 power which is a lot at the end of the game. With Mystique you can even double that and Storm will make it eaier for you to find your win condition. A classical Zoo deck that is quite versatile to play without many lines to draw into.Future Prediction: Cerebro is back with some adjustments and viable to play if you're a fan. There's better decks around but this deck can still work well for you if you know when to snap and when to retreat.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Toxic Sera ControlThis deck doesn't try to build up much power yourself, it relies on blocking your opponent to synergize through their decks to build much power (Enchantress, Shang-Chi and Killmonger helps a lot) and then using negative effects on their cards to decrease their power and with Hit Monkey at the end you have still the option for a power push.Future Prediction: With some new cards and the strength of Sera, this deck is still and again quite high in the list (although not that commonly played by that many players compared to the other decks here).How to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Gambit ErasorUse multiple cards along Gambit to completely wipe out all the cards your opponent playedMeta Dependency: Not a meta deck but in the right hands with an experienced player, thsi deck can make a lot of funHow to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Luke Cage decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.