Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Apocalypse in it in Marvel Snap? Apocalypse can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Apocalypse A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Apocalypse is the card to have in your discard deck for the plain reason that it will scale up by 4 additional power each time it gets discarded.
Apocalypse in the current meta: Depends a lot on how discard decks perform in the meta.
Good Synergies with Apocalypse
The Best Apocalypse Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Discard DraculaB+Discard like crazy is the mantra of this deck in hope to grow as many 0-cost Swarm copies as possible, grow up Morbius and increase Apocalpye's power at the end for a big push through Dracula.Future Prediction: Bouncing up and down in the meta tier list for quite a while and as Dracula is the star here and can't be countered, this deck relies heavily how other decks do and as recently so many new cards build strong decks, Dracula is not the top of the meta anymore and this means this deck is also ranked lower now in my tier listHow to play this deckMore Discard Decks
- Basic Discardthis deck here resolve around the cards that gain power when getting discarded, like Apocalypse that will gain extra power so you can get a big comeback at the end. You have several cards in your deck that have nice cost/power ratio with the ability to discard a card in your deck. Can be a little rng as you want this effect to take place on your Apocalypse so sometimes it just doesn't run well - but if it does, you can throw in a 20-power card at the end and take over a tile effortlessly or even snowball through the full board.Future Prediction: As a very basic Discard Deck this will do fine and you have easy access to the cards. Still, there are some very powerful advanced discard cards like Hell Cow or Hela missing so you can get far but not to the very top with this deckHow to play this deck
- Discard LockjawGreat discard deck and probably one of the classic ones out there. You basically discard as much as possible and most cards gain value and then you will have your Apocalypse at the end that can easily have 20 or more power for a final push at the end.Future Prediction: A little declining recently also since Cosmo became so much more freuqently used in so many decks that discarding can be difficult.How to play this deckMore Discard Decks
- Greedy LockjawThis deck can turn out so much power when you draw into the right cards with either creating numerous free copies of Swarm or then using Dracula and/or Hela to draw into one of the many high-power cardsFuture Prediction: Stable build and one of the decks that can turn out so much power but also sometimes has frustrating lines you draw intoHow to play this deck
- HelapocalypseOne of the most 'discardy' decks in marvel Snap, using all cards that have to do something with discard effects so less depending on drawing specific cards to find your win vonditionFuture Prediction: Discard decks are a little declining as control decks are so powerful right now and can be countered more frequently these days. Still a solid deck worth playingHow to play this deck
- MODOK SwarmMODOK gives a lot of viability here, scaling Morbius a lot higher, draw into Lockjaw and with Hela as a backdoor you can have a ton of fun with this deck.Future Prediction: MODOK is real fun card to play and it feels like he will put discard decks right back into the meta. We'll see where this is going in the next days and weeks, but this is a great deck to start playing him.How to play this deck
- P2 DiscardThis deck here is the evolution of the Pool 1 Discard deck below with the new cards that become available in Pool 2 with discard effects, and cards like Morbius and Swarm give this deck a lot more viability and the synergies are a lot stronger since you have less 'filler' cards. Apocalypse is still your primary goal but you just have better benefits from discard effects overall.Future Prediction: It's not useing the advanced Pool 3 Discard cards and with all the control decks around discard decks have a hard time these days anyways, more a beginning or classic deck to play around with than a deck that will get you too far on the ladder.How to play this deck
- MODOK LockjawA pure discard deck that will scale Mobius through all the discarding, ultimately clearing your whole hand to make Apocalypse insenly powerful and make Dracule switch into him at the very end. many plays and a solid deck for MODOK.Future Prediction: Works well and seems like MODOK is getting more and more into the meta and I rather see that kind of decks rise in the next week than anything else.How to play this deckMore Discard Decks
I hope you liked this overview of the best Apocalypse decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.