Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Thanos in it in Marvel Snap? Thanos can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Thanos A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
So, Thanos will shuffle the Infinity Stones in your deck that you then can play. If you manage to play all of them Thanos will get a 10-power boost but also all of them have individual abilities. What I like about the Thanos card in Marvel Snap is that it can be a win condition but also you don#t have to tailor your deck around him – as the Infinity Stones are 1-cost cards you can use him in a destroy deck, a zoo deck, an ongoing deck and even a move deck to get more out of the Infinity Stones and maybe you get Thanos to 18 power or you can find your win condition elsewhere. So, below I have several decks for you that you should try out and I can promise you, playing Thanos in Marvel Snap is a lot of fun..
Thanos in the current meta: Seems to define an own archetype of decks and it looks like Thanos is more about shuffeling the Infinity Stones in your deck than actually aiming to give him the big power boost. Does really well right now and with the recent base power buff I think he will be a dominating card for some more time to come..
Good Synergies with Thanos
The Best Thanos Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Thanos ZooB+This Thanos deck uses all cards with ongooing abilities that you can use later to buff up through Spectrum and not care about Cosmo to counter your plays.Future Prediction: Biggest surprise here in a long time as Thanos comes back into the meta, benefitting that ongoing decks perform better and with Jean Grey and Iron Lad there's new stuff to do.
- Lockjaw ThanosThe return of Thanos Lockjaw that found a strong win condition and with Killmonger you have more chances to pull strong cards + the reveal effects from the Infinity Stones through Lockjaw on the boardFuture Prediction: One of the biggest winners in the past week and the first time Thanos made it back to the higher part of the tier list for quite some time.
- Thanos JunkCombining Thanos with control cards can give more lines and you can basically ruin your opponents side with junk and keep your side solid to take over.Future Prediction: Thanos with Junk/Control seems to make it more back into the meta recently and is becoming more viable. I am actually surprised how this deck has been growing in strength week-by-week and it is now a secure mid-field performer and one to even push for higher ranks if you know when to snap and when to retreat
- DazzlerThanosAmazing zoo deck and Thanos keeps it all together with the stones that you will, ideally play for free through Quinjet to trigger your Mojo or Dazzler for the extra power boost. With Super-Skrull you can steal your opponent's win condition and with Armor and Cosmo great ways to interrupt your opponent or protect your ongoing cards from Enchantress.Future Prediction: Performing pretty wild right now although you mandatorily need Thanos to make this deck work. You will not play all Infinity Stones but sometimes it happens so don#t go for that primary and rather flood the board to activate Dazzler and Mojo.
- Valkyrie ControlPlay all the Infinity Stones, ideally for free through Quinjet or Beast and scale them up through Ka-Zar and Blue Marvel. The beauty here is that you can use Professor X to lock down one location you have the lead in and Valkyrie to scale down high-power cards your opponent hasFuture Prediction: With many cards that ramp up a lot of power, this deck comes into meta more and more ans you interrupt combos and scale down the high-power cards accross the boards quite well.
- Thanos Lockjaw DeathThis Thanos Lockjaw deck version works also really well and has a lot of ongoing cards to get some additional power to push at the end.Future Prediction: Thanos Lockjaw after all is on the decline and there are simply too many ways to beat this deck to make it really viable right now.
I hope you liked this overview of the best Thanos decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.