Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Spectrum in it in Marvel Snap? Spectrum can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Spectrum A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Spectrum works great along cards with ongoing abilities as you can give them each a +2 power boost at the end which can easily add up to a lot of extra power accross the board.
Spectrum in the current meta: Depends how well ongoing archetype decks do in the meta as she literally needs them to affect enough cards to make an impact.
Good Synergies with Spectrum
The Best Spectrum Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Budget OngoingPlay as many cards as you can early and then buff them up with the higher-cost cards to gain more power, espcially with Onslaught who doubles that buff you can get a nice result at the end of Turn 6Future Prediction: This deck can make a solid appearance. It lacks some high power to compete with the high-ranked decks in Marvel Snap above, but still solidHow to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Sandman KazooThe idea here is to flood the board early and by the time your opponent can play the more powerful cards, you limit down with Sandman and buff up your cards zoo-styleFuture Prediction: Still viable and useful and espcially for newer players absolutely a deck to check out, although falling out of the meta slowly but steady.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Thanos ZooThis Thanos deck uses all cards with ongooing abilities that you can use later to buff up through Spectrum and not care about Cosmo to counter your plays.Future Prediction: Thanos Zoo has been invisible but as ongoing meta is gaining some momentum, this is a variation that can sustain in the meta. Not dominating but if you really want to play Thanos right now, this is the deck you might give a shot.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- DazzlerThanosAmazing zoo deck and Thanos keeps it all together with the stones that you will, ideally play for free through Quinjet to trigger your Mojo or Dazzler for the extra power boost. With Super-Skrull you can steal your opponent's win condition and with Armor and Cosmo great ways to interrupt your opponent or protect your ongoing cards from Enchantress.Future Prediction: Performing pretty wild right now although you mandatorily need Thanos to make this deck work. You will not play all Infinity Stones but sometimes it happens so don#t go for that primary and rather flood the board to activate Dazzler and Mojo.How to play this deck
- Ongoing DestroyerThe Destroyed Deck was always fun as you have this crazy push towards the end that turns around so much. Armor is very important to gain the lead in one location or Cosmo to prevent Destroyer to wipe out but still have the high power.Future Prediction: Not the latest deck and around for quite some time and working well but struggles more and more with the newer decks I recently added as they will compete for all locations and the Destroyer sometimes just doesn't have enough power to gain that win condition.More Destroy Decks
- Pool 1 OngoingUse basic ongoing cards that have good abilities along with Spectrum to buff them up at the endMeta Dependency: A very good deck to play in Pool 1 and also beginning of Pool 2How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Spectrum decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.