Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Blue Marvel in it in Marvel Snap? Blue Marvel can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Blue Marvel A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Buffs up all your other cards by +1 power each. Doesn’t sound much but can be up to +11 power on the board and if you combine with a multiplicator (see below), you can even double that on the last turn..
Blue Marvel in the current meta: Does well in a variety of zoo archetype decks and although those change somehow in what cards work well, the whole archetype relies on Blue Marvel.
Good Synergies with Blue Marvel
The Best Blue Marvel Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Lockjaw ThanosS+This deck develops the points slower towards the end and is harder to predict as you play all the cheap reveal effects of the Infinity Stones into Lockjaw to trade for high-power cards. With Leech, Aero and Magneto you have also a ton to shift around on the last turn of you need to and there's always some lines you can play into to find your win condition.Future Prediction: This deck saw a steep rise and is relatively new and has been dominating the meta right now like crazy and there doesn't seem to be a deck that's stopping it in the current meta. This deck dominates so heavily that almost 70% of victories in the highest ranks are using this deck due to the heavy energy manipulators that Magneto and Quinjet are and before there will be a patch, there won't be any change to this.How to play this deckMore Thanos DecksMore Lockjaw Decks
- Thanos ZooSSeveral Thanos decks emerged since his release, but this Zoo deck seems to work best by reducing the costs qith Quinjet to basically get them to play for free. With Beast and Carnage you haev the ability to free up locations and Angela and Bishop grow stronger and stronger with each card played. At the end you either buff up Thanos incredibly and/or can use Blue Marvel or Valkyrie to buff up your cards power on the board.Future Prediction: Thanos os simply doing too well right now so this zoo deck will perform also really strong. Works clearly less effective than Thanos Lockjaw, though.How to play this deckMore Thanos Decks
- Patriot ValkyrieBOnly low-power cards that you can use alaong aptriot and with valkyrie you can then scale down any location where you opponent played only one or two high-power cards and take over with a flooded board easily.Future Prediction: Along Valkyrie you can deal with the many high-power decks with Shuri to give you next to Shang-Chi another way to scale down enemy powerplants.
- Classic PatriotBThis is the first real Patriot deck post-Zabu/Silver Surfer era and it still works like a charm. Patriot scales all cards without abilities so strong and as there's no way to remove a no-ability from a card and good ways to safeguard Patriot, this deck is still high on the tier list of decks.Future Prediction: Still working and now with Invisible Woman you have a great way to cloak up and protect your Patriot from getting coutnered through Enchantress.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Basic ControlThe classical control deck, using cards to interrupt and limit the way your opponent can play his synergies turn by turn with cards that lock down locations, limit the cards your opponent plays or manipulate the energy costs or power of themFuture Prediction: Still annoying to deal with and less about a certain deck type. If you're good at playing a control deck, this deck can still get you very far but compared to other decks above harder to play and doesn't work every single time.How to play this deckMore Control Dekcs
- Sandman KazooThe idea here is to flood the board early and by the time your opponent can play the more powerful cards, you limit down with Sandman and buff up your cards zoo-styleFuture Prediction: Still viable and useful and espcially for newer players absolutely a deck to check out, although falling out of the meta slowly but steady.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Thanos LockGoingThis Thanos Lockjaw deck version works also really well and has a lot of ongoing cards to get some additional power to push at the end.Future Prediction: Thanos decks do so well right now and this is also a version that sticks out in the meta.How to play this deck
- Negative ZabuTurn all those 0-power cards with strong abilities with Mister Negative into free cards to play and scale it up through Wong , leaving you a ton ofpossibilities for your last turnFuture Prediction: Not on top of the meta but a deck that has seen some action recently and can still do wellHow to play this deck
- DazzlerThanosAmazing zoo deck and Thanos keeps it all together with the stones that you will, ideally play for free through Quinjet to trigger your Mojo or Dazzler for the extra power boost. With Super-Skrull you can steal your opponent's win condition and with Armor and Cosmo great ways to interrupt your opponent or protect your ongoing cards from Enchantress.Future Prediction: Performing pretty wild right now although you mandatorily need Thanos to make this deck work. You will not play all Infinity Stones but sometimes it happens so don#t go for that primary and rather flood the board to activate Dazzler and Mojo.How to play this deck
- KaZooyou have a ton of 1 Energy cards that give you great advantages (see below) and then use Kazar and Blue Marvel to increase their power towards the end. Alternatively, you can run the line of Strong Guy at the end if you see that you can empty your hand to make a big push on one location at the last turn.Future Prediction: Still a solid starting deck and working but people learned well to deal with it and espcially with Killmonger and other control cards being very common you'll struggle with this deck starting Pool 3 (latest).How to play this deck
- Patriot SurferAn absolute Zoo Deck resolving around cards without abilities (which also counts for many cards locations drop and Rocks/Adamantium). Towards later you will buff them up through Patriot, Blue Marvel and Silver Surfer. A very modern version of a Zoo deck in the classical approachFuture Prediction: Even Silver Surfer got nerfed, Patriot seem to catch that nerf pretty well and keeps this deck in the meta quite well.new cards: How to play this deckMore Silver Surfer Decks
- Shanna SwarmShanna fitted into a swarm / zoo deck is a perfect fit and you will gain some reach with it.Future Prediction: Shanna is a little RNG but fun to play. You might see some spawned cards you don#t lik ebut most of the time you get some real value on the board that you can later buff up with your ongoing cards.How to play this deckMore Zoo Decks
- Stormy ShannaIncluding Shanna in a control/Zoo deck is amazing as you can scale your positive power buffs of Zoo cards and you gain some extra reach through her ability.Future Prediction: Shanna can be a little RNG so if you look for a very consistent deck in Marvel Snap, plaiyng one that spawns random cards might not be for you. Overall still a solid deck and one that absolutely makes fun to play.How to play this deck
- Valkyrie ControlPlay all the Infinity Stones, ideally for free through Quinjet or Beast and scale them up through Ka-Zar and Blue Marvel. The beauty here is that you can use Professor X to lock down one location you have the lead in and Valkyrie to scale down high-power cards your opponent hasFuture Prediction: With many cards that ramp up a lot of power, this deck comes into meta more and more ans you interrupt combos and scale down the high-power cards accross the boards quite well.How to play this deck
- Cerebro 2As you can see all your cards have 2 power and the reason is that you will play Cerebro to give them all +2 power which is a lot at the end of the game. With Mystique you can even double that and Storm will make it eaier for you to find your win condition. A classical Zoo deck that is quite versatile to play without many lines to draw into.Future Prediction: Adapted with some other cards, primarily the disruptive Hazmat combined with Luke Cage, make this deck viable for the new season.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
I hope you liked this overview of the best Blue Marvel decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.