Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Blue Marvel in it in Marvel Snap? Blue Marvel can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Blue Marvel A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Buffs up all your other cards by +1 power each. Doesn’t sound much but can be up to +11 power on the board and if you combine with a multiplicator (see below), you can even double that on the last turn..
Blue Marvel in the current meta: Does well in a variety of zoo archetype decks and although those change somehow in what cards work well, the whole archetype relies on Blue Marvel.
Good Synergies with Blue Marvel
The Best Blue Marvel Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Iron PatriotAWith Iron Lad you can copy basically every card in this deck and you are less vulnerable to Enchantress as this is not an ongoing effect so it's harder to shut down.Future Prediction: Not just better through the weekend challenge, Iron Patriot is now able to take it with some of the top tier decks when they don't draw well enough. Still not the reliable potential they have but can be a great deck to run even in the highest ranks.
- Sandman KazooThe idea here is to flood the board early and by the time your opponent can play the more powerful cards, you limit down with Sandman and buff up your cards zoo-styleFuture Prediction: Still viable and useful and espcially for newer players absolutely a deck to check out, although falling out of the meta slowly but steady.
- Cerebro 2As you can see all your cards have 2 power and the reason is that you will play Cerebro to give them all +2 power which is a lot at the end of the game. With Mystique you can even double that and Storm will make it eaier for you to find your win condition. A classical Zoo deck that is quite versatile to play without many lines to draw into.Future Prediction: Cerebro is back with some adjustments and viable to play if you're a fan and it can perform solid in the meta, although you don't see too many players running a Cerebro deck right now it can get you into the higher ranks.
- Thanos JunkCombining Thanos with control cards can give more lines and you can basically ruin your opponents side with junk and keep your side solid to take over.Future Prediction: Thanos with Junk/Control seems to make it more back into the meta recently and is becoming more viable. I am actually surprised how this deck has been growing in strength week-by-week and it is now a secure mid-field performer and one to even push for higher ranks if you know when to snap and when to retreat
- Patriot UltronThis is the first real Patriot deck post-Zabu/Silver Surfer era and it still works like a charm. Patriot scales all cards without abilities so strong and as there's no way to remove a no-ability from a card and good ways to safeguard Patriot, this deck is still high on the tier list of decks.Future Prediction: Patriot Ultron is still working and able to get you good cube gains with all the changes in the meta recently.
- Thanos ZooThis Thanos deck uses all cards with ongooing abilities that you can use later to buff up through Spectrum and not care about Cosmo to counter your plays.Future Prediction: Thanos Zoo has been invisible but as ongoing meta is gaining some momentum, this is a variation that can sustain in the meta. Not dominating but if you really want to play Thanos right now, this is the deck you might give a shot.
- Patriot ValkyrieOnly low-power cards that you can use alaong aptriot and with valkyrie you can then scale down any location where you opponent played only one or two high-power cards and take over with a flooded board easily.Future Prediction: Along Valkyrie you can deal with the many high-power decks with Shuri to give you next to Shang-Chi another way to scale down enemy powerplants.
- DazzlerThanosAmazing zoo deck and Thanos keeps it all together with the stones that you will, ideally play for free through Quinjet to trigger your Mojo or Dazzler for the extra power boost. With Super-Skrull you can steal your opponent's win condition and with Armor and Cosmo great ways to interrupt your opponent or protect your ongoing cards from Enchantress.Future Prediction: Performing pretty wild right now although you mandatorily need Thanos to make this deck work. You will not play all Infinity Stones but sometimes it happens so don#t go for that primary and rather flood the board to activate Dazzler and Mojo.
- Patriot SurferAn absolute Zoo Deck resolving around cards without abilities (which also counts for many cards locations drop and Rocks/Adamantium). Towards later you will buff them up through Patriot, Blue Marvel and Silver Surfer. A very modern version of a Zoo deck in the classical approachFuture Prediction: Even Silver Surfer got nerfed, Patriot seem to catch that nerf pretty well and keeps this deck in the meta quite well.new cards:
- Stormy ShannaIncluding Shanna in a control/Zoo deck is amazing as you can scale your positive power buffs of Zoo cards and you gain some extra reach through her ability.Future Prediction: Shanna can be a little RNG so if you look for a very consistent deck in Marvel Snap, plaiyng one that spawns random cards might not be for you. Overall still a solid deck and one that absolutely makes fun to play.
- Valkyrie ControlPlay all the Infinity Stones, ideally for free through Quinjet or Beast and scale them up through Ka-Zar and Blue Marvel. The beauty here is that you can use Professor X to lock down one location you have the lead in and Valkyrie to scale down high-power cards your opponent hasFuture Prediction: With many cards that ramp up a lot of power, this deck comes into meta more and more ans you interrupt combos and scale down the high-power cards accross the boards quite well.
I hope you liked this overview of the best Blue Marvel decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.