Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Maximus in it in Marvel Snap? Maximus can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Maximus A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Maximus has an incredible energy to power ratio, delivering 7 power fro 3 energy but his effect let your opponent draw two more cards which can help them. Luckily, you can block his ability to just have the great power for low energy or you can combine him with cards where you will benefit your opponent’s handsize (see below)..
Maximus in the current meta: There are several cards that benefit Maximus in the current meta but overall you should always find a spot to fit him in your deck..
Good Synergies with Maximus
The Best Maximus Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Silver SurferBThis is one of the classic Silver Surfer decks taht uses a lot of 3-cost cards to flood the board and then scale them up through Silver Surfer at the last turn.Future Prediction: Surprising comeback of this traditional Silver Surfer decks as many 3-costs cards are very strong right now so this is a fused Good-Cards archetype deck with strong 3-costs cards and then Silver Surfer as the cherry on top that holds everything together.
- Toxic Sera ControlThis deck doesn't try to build up much power yourself, it relies on blocking your opponent to synergize through their decks to build much power (Enchantress, Shang-Chi and Killmonger helps a lot) and then using negative effects on their cards to decrease their power.Future Prediction: Seems to work with popular decks right now, espcially with Thanos zoo decks as the Infinity Stones are great targets for Hazmat and blocking with Luke Cage gives you a good edge here.How to play this deck
- Leech LeaderThis deck follows less of a synergy in total but it uses cards that are significantly stronger than normal and providing great value on their own. This means they either disrupt enemy synergies well early (Scorpion, Armor, Cosmo) or have great return value for the energy spend (Sunspot, Lizard, Maximus). With White Queen you can draw your opponents win condition Shang Chi destroys any high-power cards, Leech disrupts their last turn, Aero and Magneto move cards around to keep your tiles clean and Leader basically copy your opponents move if you have the lead in 2 locations by the beginning of Turn 6.Future Prediction: Yes, Leader got changed but is still a viable card and you have the other strong cards to find your win condition with this deck.How to play this deck
- Sauron Sees AllSimilar to the Shuri Zero deck, Sauron makes a great addition with some small changes so you can use all cards that have an ongoing effect that has a negative impact as Sauron will clear it.Future Prediction: Pretty strong but most synergies come from the way Shuri interacts with certain cards, so this deck does naturally well. It depends a lot on Sauron to be played but you can still make it work without him but as a new card you should always be a little cautious so I ranked it slightly lower than the Shuri zero deck.How to play this deck
- Seracle SurferWith loads of 3-cost cards you will flood the deck and either disrupt the enemy synergies with cards like Iceman, Scorpion, Cosmo, Killmonger or Polaris or build some yourself with Bishop, Brood, Mister Fantastic. You want to get as many 3-cost cards on the board as possible and then play Silver Surfer at the end to give each one of them +3 power. Playing Sera on Turn 5 will let you play 3 cards on your last turn so you can easily add 9-12 power to each location and turn over the game.Future Prediction: Still on top of the meta but with the new balancing changes probably declining a bit but as Sera will remain untouched I still see that strong in the. meta for the next season.How to play this deck
- Ghost ControlWorks around Shang-Chi and Enchantress as great and reliable counters through Ghost, reduced by Zabu to form a very stable deck to punish your opponents by revealing second every time.Future Prediction: Not too many right now but I think Ghost will become more popular once more available to more players.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Maximus decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.