Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Debrii in it in Marvel Snap? Debrii can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Debrii A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Debrii adds some rocks on the other locations, including your opponent’s side – and you can use that to your advantage by dealing with the rocks on your side to your benefit while your opponent has locked up locations.
Debrii in the current meta: Depends on the buffing cards and as long as they do well, Debrii will, too. Although she is no evergreen card, you see her played here and there..
Good Synergies with Debrii
The Best Debrii Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Iron PatriotSWith Iron Lad you can copy basically every card in this deck and you are less vulnerable to Enchantress as this is not an ongoing effect so it's harder to shut down.Future Prediction: Still a really strong deck on top of the meta and only Sera Control can limit it down - with the recent balancing changes this is still one of the strongest decks to run in Marvel SnapHow to play this deck
- Patriot UltronThis is the first real Patriot deck post-Zabu/Silver Surfer era and it still works like a charm. Patriot scales all cards without abilities so strong and as there's no way to remove a no-ability from a card and good ways to safeguard Patriot, this deck is still high on the tier list of decks.Future Prediction: Patriot Ultron is still working and able to get you good cube gains with all the changes in the meta recently.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Junk ControlThis deck basically excists only to use disrupting and controlling cards to mess with your opponents synergies. It might requeire some skills to play but will teach you a lot about reading your opponent. This is a force-to-retreat deck that normally doesn't have the value for a showdown but whenever you see your opponent struggling a little or you getting under their skin, snap and let them retreat will help you win. If you see them snap, go out as you normally don't have the showdown value here.Future Prediction: Works around opponents with stronger decks not drawing into their lines. Requires some skill and has little to none showdown value but can gather cubes in the right hands.How to play this deck
- Ben Brode B-HeadBen Brode is not only the creator of Marvel Snap, he also released this deck here as the ultimate disruption deck and it's a viable one that makes a lot of sense and can be effective if you get a good read on your opponent. I also sometimes use it to make other players rage and blow off some steam, so give it a shot it's actually a lot of fun!Future Prediction: Never a real meta deck, more like the godmother of all disruption decks that is fun to play and also can be effective but I don't see this deck pushing to Infinity rank right now.How to play this deck
- High Evolutionary PackageUsing High Evolutionary to unlock the evolution abilities of your cards that usually have no abilities - making them reduce enemy card power and self-reducing costs to find your win conditionFuture Prediction: High Evolutionary is a new 'big bad card' means on par in the game with Thanos or Galactus so we will see how he will find his place in the meta.How to play this deck
- Stormy ShannaIncluding Shanna in a control/Zoo deck is amazing as you can scale your positive power buffs of Zoo cards and you gain some extra reach through her ability.Future Prediction: Shanna can be a little RNG so if you look for a very consistent deck in Marvel Snap, plaiyng one that spawns random cards might not be for you. Overall still a solid deck and one that absolutely makes fun to play.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Debrii decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.