Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Enchantress in it in Marvel Snap? Enchantress can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Enchantress A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Enchantress blocks all ongoing effects at her location through a reveal effect. That means she also blocks the ongoing effects on your side (can be great to block negative ongoing effects your cards come up with) that have been revelead BEFORE your play Enchantress. If a card with an ongoing effect is flipped after her, she won’t block it.
Enchantress in the current meta: Shang-Chi has dominating the limiting tech.card branch for quite some time but more and more decks seem to protect well and scale more through ongoing effects now so Enchantress gains more and more momentum recently…
Good Synergies with Enchantress
Mind that Enchantress is not about forming synergies with your cards but more about hard-countering opponent cards that use ongoing effects.
The Best Enchantress Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Sera ControlS+This new version with Zabu performs incredibly well as you will get a ton of cards to feed into Bishop for extra power and Carnage to scale up. Ultimately you will control your opponent through either Enchantress, Shang-Chi or Killmonger will be a great help to deal with any win condition your opponent might come up with and also with Rescue a good power card in your hand.Future Prediction: With the OTA balancing nerfing Black Bolt and Stature, Sera Control is back on top of the meta againHow to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Good Cards WaveA+Combining strong cards together that have a lot of potential along Wave to reduce their costs can not only be flexible but also build a lot of power on the board - and with several tech-counter cards you can always limit your opponent well.Future Prediction: Somewhat on the decline again after the balancing and now High Evolutionary entering the ring as well. A solid and good deck, still, but the dominance from last week is definately brokenHow to play this deck
- Stature Black BoltAA disruptive discarding deck tailored around foring the opponent to discard a card to drop Stature cheaply on the board and scale through Darkhawk and have a ton of reactive cards you get cheaper through Zabu.Future Prediction: Quite on the decline now but with the OTA nerf last week that reduced Black Bolt and Stature power this makes sense to see. Still if you enjoy playing the deck go ahead it still perfroms well enough to climb to infinityHow to play this deckMore Discard Decks
- High EvoB+Using High Evolutionary to add the evolution abilities to the cards without abilities and then play them around Wave to lockdown opponent power and gain synergies and benefitsFuture Prediction: First week of High Evolutionary but already quite a strike and a deck that talks top-of-the-meta language. We'll see where it will go but with High Evolutionary as one of the big-bad-cards that will stay Series 5 forever,I believe we have a new player in the ringHow to play this deck
- Basic ControlThe classical control deck, using cards to interrupt and limit the way your opponent can play his synergies turn by turn with cards that lock down locations, limit the cards your opponent plays or manipulate the energy costs or power of themFuture Prediction: Still annoying to deal with and less about a certain deck type. If you're good at playing a control deck, this deck can still get you very far but compared to other decks above harder to play and doesn't work every single time.How to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Thanos JunkCombining Thanos with control cards can give more lines and you can basically ruin your opponents side with junk and keep your side solid to take over.Future Prediction: Thanos with Junk/Control seems to make it more back into the meta recently and is becoming more viable. I am actually surprised how this deck has been growing in strength week-by-week and it is now a secure mid-field performer and one to even push for higher ranks if you know when to snap and when to retreatHow to play this deckMore Control Decks
- DeathWaveDeathWave is incredibly powerful as you enable your win conditions from both side. Destroy cards and gain synergy there will make your Wave cheaper as well as every unspent energy reduced She-Hulk's cost. With Wave you can then reduce their cost to 4 energy plus their reduction, so sometimes you can drop both of them for something like 2-3 energy n total to overtake locations on the last turn easily.Future Prediction: DeathWave seems to be more in business since Wave has become a way stronger card in the meta recently and with all the versatile options you have here now. Probably the most accessible deck high in the meta right now.How to play this deckMore Destroy Decks
- DoomWave NebulaThis deck combines a lot of cheaper cards with great value and then builds a bridge through Wave to play high-costs cards that are really effective. There's no specific synergies here you're after, you basically play the cards you have and try to make the most out of it, which works quite well as you don#t have to rely on specific lines to draw into.Future Prediction: DoomWave with Nebula is taking over a lot recently and makes it on par with the other top decks in the Marvel Snap meta right now. I feel it's not THAT strong as the decks above, but overall a very reliable and good deck to play.How to play this deck
- Nebula ControlA control-archetype deck build around Nebula, other GUardians of the Galaxy and new cards that can hold up and deal with other meta decks pretty good.Shut down lanes while playing cards that scale well and generate more power is the game-plan here while trying to prevent your opponent to get his comos or synergies done.Future Prediction: Not a deck to dominate, but one to shut the other decks down and take a victory when they don't draw into their linesHow to play this deck
- Thanos ControlWith several synergies combining the recently new cards with Thanos makes a pretty Control-focused deck that can limit your opponent's deck potentialFuture Prediction: Thanos is on the decline so this deck is (in the great matter of meta) not a deck that will dominate and rather one for players that enjoy control decks along Thanos.How to play this deck
- Toxic Sera ControlThis deck doesn't try to build up much power yourself, it relies on blocking your opponent to synergize through their decks to build much power (Enchantress, Shang-Chi and Killmonger helps a lot) and then using negative effects on their cards to decrease their power and with Hit Monkey at the end you have still the option for a power push.Future Prediction: With some new cards and the strength of Sera, this deck is still and again quite high in the list (although not that commonly played by that many players compared to the other decks here).How to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Aero Moveas with other move decks, you start to build power with your cards that have move synergy before drawing into one of your win-condition lines. With Daredevil you can see their Turn 5 move and you have great counters to heavy-power play cards with Shang-Chi and Enchantess, too. Finally you can completely mess up their final turn play with Aero to take your win condition lanes.Future Prediction: A versatile deck and Daredevil makes it great to counter your opponent and gan great value on Turn 5. Move decks aren't top of the meta right now but this is one of the best ones.How to play this deck
- Basic DestroyThis is a version that's quite early available with Carnage and Deathlok as your destruct cards and several cheap cost cards to feed to. With Wolverine, Squirrel Girl and Nightcrawler you also have cards to play into locations that get locked and Enchantress is a great meta counter card. Your win condition with Iron Man and Hulk at the end is phenomenal!Future Prediction: Fun to play but with very basic cards and not the best synergies you will not get too far in ranksHow to play this deck
- Basic Discardthis deck here resolve around the cards that gain power when getting discarded, like Apocalypse that will gain extra power so you can get a big comeback at the end. You have several cards in your deck that have nice cost/power ratio with the ability to discard a card in your deck. Can be a little rng as you want this effect to take place on your Apocalypse so sometimes it just doesn't run well - but if it does, you can throw in a 20-power card at the end and take over a tile effortlessly or even snowball through the full board.Future Prediction: As a very basic Discard Deck this will do fine and you have easy access to the cards. Still, there are some very powerful advanced discard cards like Hell Cow or Hela missing so you can get far but not to the very top with this deckHow to play this deck
- Basic Disrupt
- P2 DestroyThis is a progressive evolution of the Pool 1 Destruct deck (see below) using some cool new cards that you can unlock in Pool 2. The general destruct cards stay the same, but you can play Killmonger to gain benefits but also counter other decks (like Zoo decks or other destruct decks). With Shang.Chi you can disarm locations easily that use high-power cards or power up early and Hobgoblin can ruin a location for your opponent out of nowhere effectively.Future Prediction: Not outstanding but performing alright given the fact that you use very early cards only in this deck.How to play this deck
- Reach N RevealThis is a new an exciting deck with many win conditions, great meta countering and loads of options to play and it dominates very well recently. You have Sunspot and Storm to lock down one location while being able to get more power into it later and then strong end-game moves to win a second location.Future Prediction: It's a very basic deck and most played by newer players that don't have the advanced cards. Works fine but not top-of-meta deck in Marvel SnapHow to play this deck
- ZabuCulaWith Zabu pushing so many 4-cost cards, you can bring a lot action by Turn 5 here and then still push further with high-power cards.Future Prediction: Same as all Zabu decks in the meta right now, as long as Zabu won't get nerfed, they will remain really strong.How to play this deckMore Zabu Decks
- Ghost ControlWorks around Shang-Chi and Enchantress as great and reliable counters through Ghost, reduced by Zabu to form a very stable deck to punish your opponents by revealing second every time.Future Prediction: Not too many right now but I think Ghost will become more popular once more available to more players.How to play this deck
- Quake ControlQuite an off-meta deck that uses locations hifting to steal cubes when opponents snap. Snapping back and gain big but retreat if things are not going your way.Future Prediction: People have reached Infinity with this deck without being in the meta, simply as shifting locations is something players aren#t that aware of but it's not meta-depending.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Enchantress decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.