Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Polaris in it in Marvel Snap? Polaris can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Polaris A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Polaris has the reputation of being a mini-Aero, but actually the mechanics are different and so are the situations you would play her in. She is more an early card that you play to disrupt any strong synergies you see your opponent building up..
Polaris in the current meta: She’s a card to see in move decks but as she moves opponent decks, she’s more a card you see in control or disrupt decks..
Good Synergies with Polaris
The Best Polaris Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Stature Black BoltAA disruptive discarding deck tailored around foring the opponent to discard a card to drop Stature cheaply on the board and scale through Darkhawk and have a ton of reactive cards you get cheaper through Zabu.Future Prediction: Quite on the decline now but with the OTA nerf last week that reduced Black Bolt and Stature power this makes sense to see. Still if you enjoy playing the deck go ahead it still perfroms well enough to climb to infinityHow to play this deckMore Discard Decks
- Seracle SurferAWith loads of 3-cost cards you will flood the deck and either disrupt the enemy synergies with cards like Iceman, Scorpion, Cosmo, Killmonger or Polaris or build some yourself with Bishop, Brood, Mister Fantastic. You want to get as many 3-cost cards on the board as possible and then play Silver Surfer at the end to give each one of them +3 power. Playing Sera on Turn 5 will let you play 3 cards on your last turn so you can easily add 9-12 power to each location and turn over the game.Future Prediction: Not much changed for this deck recently and it goes a little up and down in the meta tier list of decks but no sigificant changes. Probably the deck that has been in the meta tier list the longest consequatively and still performs stabel and successfulHow to play this deck
- Thanos JunkCombining Thanos with control cards can give more lines and you can basically ruin your opponents side with junk and keep your side solid to take over.Future Prediction: Thanos with Junk/Control seems to make it more back into the meta recently and is becoming more viable. I am actually surprised how this deck has been growing in strength week-by-week and it is now a secure mid-field performer and one to even push for higher ranks if you know when to snap and when to retreatHow to play this deckMore Control Decks
- Move SandmanUse your move cards to gain momentum with the cards that scale by moving and build a lot of power while staying unpredictable for your opponent and even hard-counters to higher-power cards have a hard time hitting your cards before you switch them from one location to the other.Future Prediction: A move deck that you see more frequently these days that works. I'm not predicting move archetype coming back strong but this is a deck that can play around a lot of other decks if you know what you're doing.How to play this deckMove Move Decks
- Junk ControlThis deck basically excists only to use disrupting and controlling cards to mess with your opponents synergies. It might requeire some skills to play but will teach you a lot about reading your opponent. This is a force-to-retreat deck that normally doesn't have the value for a showdown but whenever you see your opponent struggling a little or you getting under their skin, snap and let them retreat will help you win. If you see them snap, go out as you normally don't have the showdown value here.Future Prediction: Works around opponents with stronger decks not drawing into their lines. Requires some skill and has little to none showdown value but can gather cubes in the right hands.How to play this deck
- Silver SurferThis is one of the classic Silver Surfer decks taht uses a lot of 3-cost cards to flood the board and then scale them up through Silver Surfer at the last turn.Future Prediction: Surprising comeback of this traditional Silver Surfer decks as many 3-costs cards are very strong right now so this is a fused Good-Cards archetype deck with strong 3-costs cards and then Silver Surfer as the cherry on top that holds everything together.How to play this deck
- Seracle MonkeyUsing Sera to throw in many other cards for a big push with Hit Monkey towards the endFuture Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.How to play this deck
- Surfer MoveA great deck that evolved a few weeks ago and is still working wonderful, tailoring a move deck with many 3-cost cards that you can buff up with Silver Surfer instead of playing the Heimdall finish - that will confuse your opponents a lot, I can tell you that.Future Prediction: This deck has been rising recently and brings move back in the trend, kind-of- So, if you're into move deck you should give it a shot as it performs quite stable.How to play this deckMore Move Decks
- Ghost ControlWorks around Shang-Chi and Enchantress as great and reliable counters through Ghost, reduced by Zabu to form a very stable deck to punish your opponents by revealing second every time.Future Prediction: Not too many right now but I think Ghost will become more popular once more available to more players.How to play this deck
- Kingpin SurferMove your opponent cards around to find your win condition with locked locations, buffing them up or using Kingpin to simply crush their 3/4 cost cards on the last turn. With Sera you even have the ability to make a lot of plays on the last turnMeta Dependency: Not really a meta deck but if you're into a disruptive control deck, this is a lot of fun and can gain quite some cubes in the right handHow to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Polaris decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.