Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Devil Dinosaur in it in Marvel Snap? Devil Dinosaur can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Devil Dinosaur A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Devil DInosaur scales by your handsize through his ongoing effect and you can easiy make him be a 5-cost cards with 11-17 power.
Devil Dinosaur in the current meta: Works well as his power is through an ongoing effect and as a 5-cost card you still have a good option for your last turn.
Good Synergies with Devil Dinosaur
The Best Devil Dinosaur Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Lockjaw ThanosS+This deck develops the points slower towards the end and is harder to predict as you play all the cheap reveal effects of the Infinity Stones into Lockjaw to trade for high-power cards. With Leech, Aero and Magneto you have also a ton to shift around on the last turn of you need to and there's always some lines you can play into to find your win condition.Future Prediction: This deck saw a steep rise and is relatively new and has been dominating the meta right now like crazy and there doesn't seem to be a deck that's stopping it in the current meta. This deck dominates so heavily that almost 70% of victories in the highest ranks are using this deck due to the heavy energy manipulators that Magneto and Quinjet are and before there will be a patch, there won't be any change to this.How to play this deckMore Thanos DecksMore Lockjaw Decks
- Zabu Sera ControlSThis new version with Zabu performs incredibly well as you will get a ton of cards to feed into Bishop for extra power and Carnage to scale up. Ultimately you will control your opponent through either Enchantress, Shang-Chi or Killmonger will be a great help to deal with any win condition your opponent might come up with and also with Rescue a good power card in your hand.Future Prediction: This deck seems to have a better time keeping at pace with the ShuriZero and ThanosLockjaw decks out there as you can use all the control effects well against them.How to play this deckMore Zabu DecksMore Control Decks
- Thanos ZooSSeveral Thanos decks emerged since his release, but this Zoo deck seems to work best by reducing the costs qith Quinjet to basically get them to play for free. With Beast and Carnage you haev the ability to free up locations and Angela and Bishop grow stronger and stronger with each card played. At the end you either buff up Thanos incredibly and/or can use Blue Marvel or Valkyrie to buff up your cards power on the board.Future Prediction: Thanos os simply doing too well right now so this zoo deck will perform also really strong. Works clearly less effective than Thanos Lockjaw, though.How to play this deckMore Thanos Decks
- Zabu DevilHawkATh evolution of the initial Darkhawk deck that created a ton of buzz in January and post-Zabu nerf this is the deck still on the very top with cards that increase your handsize to scale Devil Dinosaur and shuffle rocks inot your opponents deck to scale up your Darkhawk.Future Prediction: Darkhawk and Devil Dinosaur are kind-of tied together and scale through hand/decksize and still do a wonderful job together and I think we see synergies like that running the meta for quite some time. Thanos Lockjaw dominates too much right now but I think overall this deck has also a lot more future potential.How to play this deckMore Control Dekcs
- Basic ControlThe classical control deck, using cards to interrupt and limit the way your opponent can play his synergies turn by turn with cards that lock down locations, limit the cards your opponent plays or manipulate the energy costs or power of themFuture Prediction: Still annoying to deal with and less about a certain deck type. If you're good at playing a control deck, this deck can still get you very far but compared to other decks above harder to play and doesn't work every single time.How to play this deckMore Control Dekcs
- Handsize DestroyThis is bascially a deck that won't play much on synergy but more on using cards that have great value on their own. Great for beginner players that haven't have many cards unlocked and still working well to compete with other decks and reach a solid rank.Future Prediction: Depends a little on the cards performance but I update with every season/balancing change.How to play this deckMore Destroy Decks
- Toxic Sera ControlThis deck doesn't try to build up much power yourself, it relies on blocking your opponent to synergize through their decks to build much power (Enchantress, Shang-Chi and Killmonger helps a lot) and then using negative effects on their cards to decrease their power.Future Prediction: Seems to work with popular decks right now, espcially with Thanos zoo decks as the Infinity Stones are great targets for Hazmat and blocking with Luke Cage gives you a good edge here.How to play this deck
- Basic Devil DinoThe basic Devil Dino deck with many cards that will grow your hand so your Devil Dino at the end will get as powerful as possible. With Moon Girl even clone to drop a Devil Dinosaur on Turn 5 and Turn 6.Future Prediction: Used to be incredibly popular in November 2022 but has been losing popularity since then as there are so many cards that will counter and disrupt Devil Dino these days.How to play this deck
- Budget Good Cards (S8)Similar to the higher ranked meta cards deck, this is a lower pool version that more players have access to, including Devil Dino tat so many players love playing. How to play this deck
- Dino ControlThis early Pool 3 control deck with Devil Dino is insane and uses Daredevil to foresee your opponents' semi-last move so you can very reliably find your win condition and push really far, up to infinity without much problems.Future Prediction: A solid deck and a good start into Pool 3, although Devil Dino is more and more on the decline this deck will not be as meta-defining as it used to be end of 2022. Still, if you lack some of the cards above give it a shot, it performs well as all control decks do these days and with Leader in the meta anywayHow to play this deck
- Double Devil DinoDouble Devil Dino is a Pool 3 version of the Devil Dino deck that is extremely effective as you will clone your Devil Dino power towards the end either with Taskmaster or Arnim Zola to new locations - so the hard counter of Enchantress or Shang Chi is way less effective and the raw power this decks plays can wipe over opponents easily.Future Prediction: Just falling out of the meta for the reasons that control cards plus Shang-Chi are all over the place and can disarm this deck well. A good deck for early Pool 3 if you got Arnim Zola but none to push very far.How to play this deck
- Zabu HandsizeWith Zabu as the great enabler and so many 4-cost cards that suddenly make sense to play along Devil Dinosaur, you have a deck here that is working extremely well with high power for Devil Dino on Turn 5 and then you can even buff him up and bring more power on the boardFuture Prediction: As long as Zabu won't get nerfed, this deck will stay on top of the meta with all those 4-cost cards available that make it so strong.How to play this deckMore Zabu Decks
- Zabu DinosaurCombining good cards that work really well on their own in a handsize deck with Devil Dinosaur works surprisingly well and is a viable and affordable deck right nowFuture Prediction: We always have a deck of 'good cards' each season that make a great deck, this is this season's one.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Devil Dinosaur decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.