Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Mystique in it in Marvel Snap? Mystique can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Mystique A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Mystique only costs 3 energy, so you can play her quite versatile but she can duplicate ongoing effects and that’s her big benefit. So you can not only double the effect itself, you can also duplicate the effect into another location so make sure to check out my recommended synergies below, not just the decks..
Mystique in the current meta: Mystique is pretty strong right now and you can find her in several meta decks as she can simply double some cards plus the fact that she costs only 3 energy makes her a possible play on Turn 6 with another card..
Good Synergies with Mystique
The Best Mystique Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Iron PatriotAWith Iron Lad you can copy basically every card in this deck and you are less vulnerable to Enchantress as this is not an ongoing effect so it's harder to shut down.Future Prediction: Still seems to have found a stable way in the meta after being out of the meta tier list for quite a while. Relibale against many decks but if you see your opponent builds crazy power, tiem to retreat to save the cubes.
- Zabu DevilHawkB+The evolution of the initial Darkhawk deck that created a ton of buzz in January and post-Zabu nerf this is the deck still on the very top with cards that increase your handsize to scale Devil Dinosaur and shuffle rocks inot your opponents deck to scale up your Darkhawk.Future Prediction: Surprsingly this deckis around more and works better again in the meta through building power with ongoing effects - but with the new card Echo we might see a bad drop in the next days for this deck.
- Cerebro 2B+As you can see all your cards have 2 power and the reason is that you will play Cerebro to give them all +2 power which is a lot at the end of the game. With Mystique you can even double that and Storm will make it eaier for you to find your win condition. A classical Zoo deck that is quite versatile to play without many lines to draw into.Future Prediction: Cerebro is back with some adjustments and viable to play if you're a fan and it can perform solid in the meta, although you don't see too many players running a Cerebro deck right now it can get you into the higher ranks.
- Negative ZabuBTurn all those 0-power cards with strong abilities with Mister Negative into free cards to play and scale it up through Wong , leaving you a ton ofpossibilities for your last turnFuture Prediction: Still a niche deck to run as you rely heavily on making Mister Negative pop well and then flood the board - depends on the draw lines so be ready to retreat at the right times to gain cubes in the long run.
- Patriot UltronThis is the first real Patriot deck post-Zabu/Silver Surfer era and it still works like a charm. Patriot scales all cards without abilities so strong and as there's no way to remove a no-ability from a card and good ways to safeguard Patriot, this deck is still high on the tier list of decks.Future Prediction: Patriot Ultron is still working and able to get you good cube gains with all the changes in the meta recently.
- Negative GalactusThrough Mister Negative you can cheaply unlock the strong combo lines in this deck, but be prepared to retreat if lines don't fall into your favor. Can work great but also fail miserably making it a exciting, effective but also rng deck.Future Prediction: We'll see how reliable this deck sustains with the way Galactus is predictable but right now you can win well if you see your retreat/snap spots well.
- Negative SurferThis deck works with many cards that have great effects but lower power themselves, so using cards like Bast and Mister Negative) to turn that around. Also has a ton of 3-cost cards that you can buff up with Silver Surfer in the end and if you can get Mister Negative on Iron Man you have a crazy push for one location that almost always wins it for you.Future Prediction: Still looking alright with some minor changes each season but Mister Negative turns low-power cards with strong abilities into cheap cards and this makes this deck really viable and strong.
- Patriot ValkyrieOnly low-power cards that you can use alaong aptriot and with valkyrie you can then scale down any location where you opponent played only one or two high-power cards and take over with a flooded board easily.Future Prediction: Along Valkyrie you can deal with the many high-power decks with Shuri to give you next to Shang-Chi another way to scale down enemy powerplants.
- Negative MonkeyUsing Mister Negative to manipulate high-cost cards with mutual low power to become cheap cards to drop along Hit Monkey ideally as free card at the last turn.Future Prediction: Starter Deck for playing the Hit Monkey Season, so no data so far how well this deck will perform in the meta.
- Ronan SeraStuffing your opponent's deck with trash card to prevent drawing and also scale up Ronan on your side is a effective deck.Future Prediction: With Master Mold, this deck becomes a lot more efficient to play and it can be really frustrating to face it with the Sentinels that stuff your hand you can't get rid of.
- Max HandsizeThis deck has only one goal - filling up your hand and your opponent's hand with as many cards as possible and then use Devil Dinosaur and/or Ronan the Accuser as your big power cards and ideally then Mystique on top of one of them to copy their power to another location.Future Prediction: This is more an off-meta deck if you enjoy playing the cards here but no deck that overall dominates.
- Patriot SurferAn absolute Zoo Deck resolving around cards without abilities (which also counts for many cards locations drop and Rocks/Adamantium). Towards later you will buff them up through Patriot, Blue Marvel and Silver Surfer. A very modern version of a Zoo deck in the classical approachFuture Prediction: Even Silver Surfer got nerfed, Patriot seem to catch that nerf pretty well and keeps this deck in the meta quite well.new cards:
- Shanna SwarmShanna fitted into a swarm / zoo deck is a perfect fit and you will gain some reach with it.Future Prediction: Shanna is a little RNG but fun to play. You might see some spawned cards you don#t lik ebut most of the time you get some real value on the board that you can later buff up with your ongoing cards.
- Spectrum Wongbasically all cards here have ongoing abilities you can boost with Spectrum on the last turn, but with Iron Man, Wong and Mystique, chances are very high that you can even double that to all like 8 power to each location and taking over.Future Prediction: less meta deck now, espcially with the control decks taking up more space in the meta but still a deck for early P3 players to start put and push to a decent rank.
- Gambit ErasorUse multiple cards along Gambit to completely wipe out all the cards your opponent playedMeta Dependency: Not a meta deck but in the right hands with an experienced player, thsi deck can make a lot of fun
- Cerebro 5Use all 5-power cards to buff them up with Cerebro and mystique to become 9-power cards. With Wave you can play Nimrod earlier or use Magik to buy you an additional turn. Then drop Cerebro and Mystique at the end together for a +4 power to each card.Meta Dependency: A new deck to work with Nimrod for the start of the new season, we'll have to see how well it performs against the other meta decks.
- Negative TribunalUse Mister Negative to make many very strong cards cheap and build heavy power to either use Arnim Zola to split it along Knull or The Living Tribunal to spread the power evenly among the locationsMeta Dependency: We have to wait to see how The Living Tribunal will evolve in the meta as this is quite a early deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Mystique decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.