Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Mystique in it in Marvel Snap? Mystique can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Mystique A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Mystique only costs 3 energy, so you can play her quite versatile but she can duplicate ongoing effects and that’s her big benefit. So you can not only double the effect itself, you can also duplicate the effect into another location so make sure to check out my recommended synergies below, not just the decks..
Mystique in the current meta: Mystique is pretty strong right now and you can find her in several meta decks as she can simply double some cards plus the fact that she costs only 3 energy makes her a possible play on Turn 6 with another card..
Good Synergies with Mystique
The Best Mystique Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Zabu DevilHawkATh evolution of the initial Darkhawk deck that created a ton of buzz in January and post-Zabu nerf this is the deck still on the very top with cards that increase your handsize to scale Devil Dinosaur and shuffle rocks inot your opponents deck to scale up your Darkhawk.Future Prediction: Darkhawk and Devil Dinosaur are kind-of tied together and scale through hand/decksize and still do a wonderful job together and I think we see synergies like that running the meta for quite some time. Thanos Lockjaw dominates too much right now but I think overall this deck has also a lot more future potential.How to play this deckMore Control Dekcs
- Discard DraculaBDiscard like crazy is the mantra of this deck in hope to grow as many 0-cost Swarm copies as possible, grow up Morbius and increase Apocalpye's power at the end for a big push through Dracula.Future Prediction: If everything works well with this deck, you can devop a crazy power and unstoppable win condition through Dracaula but drawing into the lines can be squishy at times and you need to be prepared to retreat a lot to keep your cubes together with this deck.+How to play this deck
- Patriot ValkyrieBOnly low-power cards that you can use alaong aptriot and with valkyrie you can then scale down any location where you opponent played only one or two high-power cards and take over with a flooded board easily.Future Prediction: Along Valkyrie you can deal with the many high-power decks with Shuri to give you next to Shang-Chi another way to scale down enemy powerplants.
- Classic PatriotBThis is the first real Patriot deck post-Zabu/Silver Surfer era and it still works like a charm. Patriot scales all cards without abilities so strong and as there's no way to remove a no-ability from a card and good ways to safeguard Patriot, this deck is still high on the tier list of decks.Future Prediction: Still working and now with Invisible Woman you have a great way to cloak up and protect your Patriot from getting coutnered through Enchantress.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Negative ZabuTurn all those 0-power cards with strong abilities with Mister Negative into free cards to play and scale it up through Wong , leaving you a ton ofpossibilities for your last turnFuture Prediction: Not on top of the meta but a deck that has seen some action recently and can still do wellHow to play this deck
- Patriot SurferAn absolute Zoo Deck resolving around cards without abilities (which also counts for many cards locations drop and Rocks/Adamantium). Towards later you will buff them up through Patriot, Blue Marvel and Silver Surfer. A very modern version of a Zoo deck in the classical approachFuture Prediction: Even Silver Surfer got nerfed, Patriot seem to catch that nerf pretty well and keeps this deck in the meta quite well.new cards: How to play this deckMore Silver Surfer Decks
- Shanna SwarmShanna fitted into a swarm / zoo deck is a perfect fit and you will gain some reach with it.Future Prediction: Shanna is a little RNG but fun to play. You might see some spawned cards you don#t lik ebut most of the time you get some real value on the board that you can later buff up with your ongoing cards.How to play this deckMore Zoo Decks
- Spectrum Wongbasically all cards here have ongoing abilities you can boost with Spectrum on the last turn, but with Iron Man, Wong and Mystique, chances are very high that you can even double that to all like 8 power to each location and taking over.Future Prediction: less meta deck now, espcially with the control decks taking up more space in the meta but still a deck for early P3 players to start put and push to a decent rank.How to play this deck
- Negative SurferThis deck works with many cards that have great effects but lower power themselves, so using cards like Bast and Mister Negative) to turn that around. Also has a ton of 3-cost cards that you can buff up with Silver Surfer in the end and if you can get Mister Negative on Iron Man you have a crazy push for one location that almost always wins it for you.Future Prediction: Still looking good with some minor changes each season but Mister Negative turns low-power cards with strong abilities into cheap cards and this makes this deck really viable and strong.How to play this deck
- Cerebro 2As you can see all your cards have 2 power and the reason is that you will play Cerebro to give them all +2 power which is a lot at the end of the game. With Mystique you can even double that and Storm will make it eaier for you to find your win condition. A classical Zoo deck that is quite versatile to play without many lines to draw into.Future Prediction: Adapted with some other cards, primarily the disruptive Hazmat combined with Luke Cage, make this deck viable for the new season.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Cerebro 5Use all 5-power cards to buff them up with Cerebro and mystique to become 9-power cards. With Wave you can play Nimrod earlier or use Magik to buy you an additional turn. Then drop Cerebro and Mystique at the end together for a +4 power to each card.Meta Dependency: A new deck to work with Nimrod for the start of the new season, we'll have to see how well it performs against the other meta decks.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Mystique decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.