Are you planning to or already running Isaac in Age of Titans in one of your legions and want to see how you should invest the talent points, the best order to unlock the skills and what other hero you should pair with? Well, then you’re in the right place, below you will find answer to each one of those questions and this will help you make your Isaac perfrom as strong as possible in all situations.
Current Ranking – is Isaac S-Tier, A-Tier, or D-Tier?!
See how Isaac is ranking in the different game modes of Age of Titans in my current tier list here.
When you star up Isaac, you also unlock a new skill at 2-Star (2nd skill), 4-Star (3rd skill) and 5-Star (5th skill). This helps you fine-tune in what order you want to upgrade the skills of your heroes as not all skills are equally good and worth maxing or worth maxing first (in general) – this helps to invest your Manastones more reasonably to get the biggest bang for your buck.
Best Hero Pairing for Isaac
Isaac has quite some anti-swarm tech in his kit so he goes well with secondary commanders that are able to help hi when getting swarmed (in Age of Titans it’s called pincer attackd). So march speed is always nice to go in there and take the action and punish everything that will attack you. Also heroes that deal area damage go well with his kit as well.
- Helgais an amazing pair as she will increase HP when swarmed, deal AoE damage and also increase counterattack damage which is exactly what Isaac is asking for
- Sekhmetis not as much as a slam-dunk pair as you get with Helga but she has area damage and she buffs cavalry troops so they two also go well together. The downside is, Sekhmet loves a mana generation and neither Isaac nor her is providing extra mana much
- Bellaprovides march speed and attack for cavalry. Not blockbuster but a helpful combination that can go well togeher if you don't have the ones above
- Kaylaprovides march speed and attack for cavalry. Not blockbuster but a helpful combination that can go well togeher if you don't have the ones above
- Galahadprovides march speed and attack for cavalry. Not blockbuster but a helpful combination that can go well togeher if you don't have the ones above
- Actauscan be working but at the end of the day he has single-target damage but doesn't care about troop types and has some march speed. I wouldn't use that pair to run into a situation where my Isaac would get swarmed, though
- Kayaprovides march speed and HP buff and also has some AoE damage. Not the greatest pair but one to use early-stage when you don't have too many heroes available or built
Best Builds For Isaac
Below you will find the talent tree builds for Isaac that make sense when running Isaac as the primary hero in any march in Age of Titans. Please also refer to the description below each talent tree as I explain a general route on how you should spend your talents there + some additional background for each talent build that I very likely will appreciate.
Please scroll to see the full talent tree ⟶
For the talent build I recommend going for march speed and attack with him as you want him to be quick in and out and deal damage. He already has good sustain in his kit and with the correct secondary hero that already works good. The leftoverpoints can then be spent in HP nodes as HP is simply the strongest stat in Age of Titans.
I hope this guide for building Isaac helped you investing without wasting much time and resources. If you liked it or you further questions (or maybe also annnotations that you believe should be added here in this guide), please don’t hesitate to post them below in the comment section. Thanks for reading and have a great day.