Are you looking for a deck that you can play with Mojo in it in Marvel Snap? Mojo can open up some interesting possibilities so I feel you will like this guide here – please mind, this guide here is getting the good decks directly from my popular meta decks list and gets updated each time I update my meta decks (at last once or twice per week), so you will never find any outdated decks here that are not flagged as old and outdated.
Is Mojo A Good Card in MARVEL SNAP?
Mojo can scale up if you play him in a location where your opponetn also has four cards, but that happesn frequently enough and the 6 additional power for this card that costs 2 energy is really great without any downside.
Mojo in the current meta: Combine with the right cards, espcially deck archetypes that will flood the board, will make Mojo a cheap and useful powerhouse that you can use quite well to play around higher-power cards your opponent might throw on the board..
Good Synergies with Mojo
The Best Mojo Decks
The decks here are ranked by how well the decks perform in the current meta. As I said earlier in this guide, the table will get updated every time I update the meta deck tier list here automatically!
- Thanos ZooBThis Thanos deck uses all cards with ongooing abilities that you can use later to buff up through Spectrum and not care about Cosmo to counter your plays.Future Prediction: Thanos Zoo has been invisible but as ongoing meta is gaining some momentum, this is a variation that can sustain in the meta. Not dominating but if you really want to play Thanos right now, this is the deck you might give a shot.How to play this deckMore Ongoing Decks
- Junk ControlThis deck basically excists only to use disrupting and controlling cards to mess with your opponents synergies. It might requeire some skills to play but will teach you a lot about reading your opponent. This is a force-to-retreat deck that normally doesn't have the value for a showdown but whenever you see your opponent struggling a little or you getting under their skin, snap and let them retreat will help you win. If you see them snap, go out as you normally don't have the showdown value here.Future Prediction: Works around opponents with stronger decks not drawing into their lines. Requires some skill and has little to none showdown value but can gather cubes in the right hands.How to play this deck
- DazzlerThanosAmazing zoo deck and Thanos keeps it all together with the stones that you will, ideally play for free through Quinjet to trigger your Mojo or Dazzler for the extra power boost. With Super-Skrull you can steal your opponent's win condition and with Armor and Cosmo great ways to interrupt your opponent or protect your ongoing cards from Enchantress.Future Prediction: Performing pretty wild right now although you mandatorily need Thanos to make this deck work. You will not play all Infinity Stones but sometimes it happens so don#t go for that primary and rather flood the board to activate Dazzler and Mojo.How to play this deck
- Shanna SwarmShanna fitted into a swarm / zoo deck is a perfect fit and you will gain some reach with it.Future Prediction: Shanna is a little RNG but fun to play. You might see some spawned cards you don#t lik ebut most of the time you get some real value on the board that you can later buff up with your ongoing cards.How to play this deckMore Zoo Decks
- Spectrum Wongbasically all cards here have ongoing abilities you can boost with Spectrum on the last turn, but with Iron Man, Wong and Mystique, chances are very high that you can even double that to all like 8 power to each location and taking over.Future Prediction: less meta deck now, espcially with the control decks taking up more space in the meta but still a deck for early P3 players to start put and push to a decent rank.How to play this deck
- Stormy ShannaIncluding Shanna in a control/Zoo deck is amazing as you can scale your positive power buffs of Zoo cards and you gain some extra reach through her ability.Future Prediction: Shanna can be a little RNG so if you look for a very consistent deck in Marvel Snap, plaiyng one that spawns random cards might not be for you. Overall still a solid deck and one that absolutely makes fun to play.How to play this deck
I hope you liked this overview of the best Mojo decks in Marvel Snap today and find them helpful to run one of them this season – I’m sure they will be one of the strongest and you can push your rank quite well with it. If you have questions or annotations to the decks, please don’t hesitate to write a comment below and I’ll be more than happy to reply.