Here we go with the first Sneak Peek and this one is a BIG one with a lot of balancing, new troop and defense levels, and also new Hero Levels!
New Town Hall 11 Attack Levels
Let’s start with the new levels we get at TH11:
- Barbarian King levels 41-45
- Archer Queen levels 41-45
- Clan Castle level 7
- Golem level 6
- Hog Rider level 7
- Poison Spell level 5
- Wizard Tower Level 10 (Level 9 will become available at Town Hall 10)
- Wall level 12 (TH11: max 50 pieces)
Balancing Changes for the December Update
Along with these new levels, there will be some changes to the current ones:
- Poison Spell radius slightly increased
- Witch damage and hitpoints increased
- Balloons attack after reaching their target slightly sooner
- Dragon attack speed increased (DPS is unchanged)
- P.E.K.K.A attack speed increased (DPS is unchanged)
Upgrade Discounts (time and/or cost):
- Barbarian King levels 31-40
- Archer Queen levels 26-40
- Wall levels 10-11
- Wizard Tower levels 3-9
- Clan Castle levels 5-6
- Hog Rider (all levels)
- Golem (all levels)
- New 15m and 30m options for Friendly War challenges
- Clan Mail cool down reduced from 12h to 1h
- Better organized Builder Suggestions
Events in Clash of Clans
Those of you playing Clash Royale already know that there are frequent in-game events and these are coming to Clash of Clans.
The first one will start soon:
But wait! We still have three Clashmas gifts to share with you, Chief! What could be inside these boxes? Find out next week when we open the first present! 🙂
Attention! This is the only Sneak Peek for the December 2016 Update! But there is more to come – read here the Update Ticker for up to date information.
Wow! What a Sneak Peek! I think this will turn out to be a pretty sizable update. The balancing changes are predictable and now Town Hall 11 starts to really get some exclusive items.
My (rather careful) predictions are that PEKKA, Golem & Witches will take over the meta in the next months and air attacks will work way better with Balloons dropping their packages faster. If you’re currently saving up some Dark Elixir for upgrading Bowlers, you should really save that for the next Golem or Witch upgrade instead.
I’m really stoked about the new events and I think the upgrade discounts will be something many of you will like! 🙂
Thanks for editing: EnchinsuOcha